You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8/10/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-randy-jackson-EXYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's brother You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claims a no-good thief has stolen the keys to his home ... and he's pointing the finger at his very own personal assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Randy filed a police report with the Pasadena Police Department a few days ago ... claiming his former female assistant quit her job recently ... and REFUSED to give back the keys to his home.

Sources close to the ex-assistant tell TMZ ...  the two ended their professional relationship on VERY bad terms ... but she's NO THIEF.

The assistant worked for Randy for roughly 6 months -- and claims she quit because she felt she was being underpaid. After the split, the woman is saying she may have already had the keys in her possession because of her duties as Jackson's assistant ... but returned them ASAP.

We're told an investigation is underway ... but law enforcement sources tell us the two sides are still trying to work things out.  No official comment from either Jackson or the assistant.
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:50:03 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smooth Criminal!  mj_bad/ michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

paula-c

MJ's Bro Files Police Report My Assistant Is a THIEF

8/10/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809-randy-jackson-EXYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's brother You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login claims a no-good thief has stolen the keys to his home ... and he's pointing the finger at his very own personal assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Randy filed a police report with the Pasadena Police Department a few days ago ... claiming his former female assistant quit her job recently ... and REFUSED to give back the keys to his home.

Sources close to the ex-assistant tell TMZ ...  the two ended their professional relationship on VERY bad terms ... but she's NO THIEF.

The assistant worked for Randy for roughly 6 months -- and claims she quit because she felt she was being underpaid. After the split, the woman is saying she may have already had the keys in her possession because of her duties as Jackson's assistant ... but returned them ASAP.

We're told an investigation is underway ... but law enforcement sources tell us the two sides are still trying to work things out.  No official comment from either Jackson or the assistant.

! great news! ,... change the lock Randy :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Maybe someone has the key to unlocking...something big.  ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

The "MY Assistant IS a Thief" headline reminds me of Arnie Klein's latest bleetings. He claims Jason stole millions from him and they parted on very bad terms.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I agree with paula, CHANGE THE LOCK AND THE ALARM CODE  that is all.. no need to make a federal case out of it.. Why can't they do things hush, for me this is not something you need to splatter all over the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

It's either a summer slow-down filler story, or we're supposed to get the MJ dots to connect.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions