Re: TIAI: Who still believe?
December 23, 2009, 02:30:36 AM
Hi I dont post or reply much but rest assured I read everything related to Michael and his mission which is now my mission as well I want to help Him in whatever way possible to help Michael is to help ourselves, our children and grandchildren. I copy pages on pages then I read and re read taking apart every word. IMO the NWO, Heal the World, 2012 , The Hoax etc are all one in the same each needs the other they all play thier role in Michael getting the messege across to WAKE UP :shock:  and take back our minds as our own stop letting the media and govts spoonfeed us BS that could be leading to something terrible if not in our time our children's time? Grandchildren's time? My daughters are grown women now but my grandaughter Madison is only 5 and I will do whatever it takes not to leave her with a bigger disaster when she grows up. I have loved Michael all my life he is the bestfriend I never met he has never let me down, he has always been able to comfort, enspire and support me with his music, speeches and interviews and he loves without condition and has never asked for anything in return"Before you judge me try hard to live me"-MJ Whoever has to try to love Michael will be the ones that will never know who Michael truley is and what he stands for. You are not Alone Michael, Your Friend Always ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

December 23, 2009, 04:56:15 AM
I still believe.  I see nothing wrong with bible verses in the TIAI Parts.  It can relate to what this person is saying.  If you are looking for a pacific date, then you will not find it.  I personally thought that the TIAI was intersting reading, even though I already and a beLIEver that Michael is alive.  If this is not what you are intersted in maybe you should pass it up.  I feel whomever this person writing TIAI parts, took a lot of time to provide us with lots of information here and I am thankful for.  Keep doing what you do best and keeping Michael fans informed.

Thank you
Love & Peace. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 23, 2009, 02:51:48 PM
I'll post the Mayan prophecies, as a way of understanding Referred to in no time talk about the end of the world is little long but good read.

First Prophecy

The world of hatred and materialism will end on Saturday 22 December 2012 and with it the end of fear, in this day mankind will disappear as a choice between thinking species that threatens to destroy the planet or move towards harmonious integration with the whole universe, understanding and becoming aware of everything is alive and that we are part of that whole and that we can exist in a new era of light.

The first prophecy tells us that after 1999 we still have 13 years to make changes in consciousness and attitude to deviate from the path of destruction on the move, to one that opens our consciousness and our mind to integrate with everything that exists . The Mayans knew that our sun is a living being that breathes and that every so often synchronized with the enormous body in which it exists, on receipt of a flash of light from the center of the galaxy shines more intensely, producing in the surface which our scientists called solar flares and magnetic changes, they say this happens every 5125 years, that land is affected by changes in the sun by a shift of its axis of rotation, and predicted from the movement to produce large cataclysms, the Maya universal processes such as breathing in the galaxy are cyclical and never change, what changes is the consciousness of man that passes through them, always in a process to perfection (remember the message of Jesus Christ in the Bible: "Be perfect as is his father in the kingdom of heaven"). The Mayans predicted that on Saturday December 22 2012 the sun to get a strong beam synchronizer from the center of the galaxy will change its polarization and produce a huge bright flash. Thus humanity must be prepared to cross the door that the Maya left us, transforming modern civilization based on fear in a much higher vibration of harmony, only individually can cross the door that avoids the great cataclysm who suffer the planet to begin a new era, in sixth cycle of the sun.

The first prophecy talks about the time of no time, a period of 20 years starting in 1992 and ending in 2012, where mankind would enter into the last period of great learning, great changes. Also announced that seven years after the beginning of this period would start an era of darkness that face us all with our own behavior, said that words of his priests would be heard by all of us as a guide to awaken, they call this time as long as mankind will enter the great hall of mirrors, a time of changes to meet the man himself to do that between the great hall of mirrors and look at it, and analyze their behavior with the same, with others, with nature and the planet where you live. A time for all mankind by conscious decision each of us chooses to change, eliminate fear and lack of respect for all our relationships.

First Prophecy

The world of hatred and materialism will end on Saturday 22 December 2012 and with it the end of fear, in this day mankind will disappear as a choice between thinking species that threatens to destroy the planet or move towards harmonious integration with the whole universe, understanding and becoming aware of everything is alive and that we are part of that whole and that we can exist in a new era of light.

The first prophecy tells us that after 1999 we still have 13 years to make changes in consciousness and attitude to deviate from the path of destruction on the move, to one that opens our consciousness and our mind to integrate with everything that exists . The Mayans knew that our sun is a living being that breathes and that every so often synchronized with the enormous body in which it exists, on receipt of a flash of light from the center of the galaxy shines more intensely, producing in the surface which our scientists called solar flares and magnetic changes, they say this happens every 5125 years, that land is affected by changes in the sun by a shift of its axis of rotation, and predicted from the movement to produce large cataclysms, the Maya universal processes such as breathing in the galaxy are cyclical and never change, what changes is the consciousness of man that passes through them, always in a process to perfection (remember the message of Jesus Christ in the Bible: "Be perfect as is his father in the kingdom of heaven"). The Mayans predicted that on Saturday December 22 2012 the sun to get a strong beam synchronizer from the center of the galaxy will change its polarization and produce a huge bright flash. Thus humanity must be prepared to cross the door that the Maya left us, transforming modern civilization based on fear in a much higher vibration of harmony, only individually can cross the door that avoids the great cataclysm who suffer the planet to begin a new era, in sixth cycle of the sun.

The first prophecy talks about the time of no time, a period of 20 years starting in 1992 and ending in 2012, where mankind would enter into the last period of great learning, great changes. Also announced that seven years after the beginning of this period would start an era of darkness that face us all with our own behavior, said that words of his priests would be heard by all of us as a guide to awaken, they call this time as long as mankind will enter the great hall of mirrors, a time of changes to meet the man himself to do that between the great hall of mirrors and look at it, and analyze their behavior with the same, with others, with nature and the planet where you live. A time for all mankind by conscious decision each of us chooses to change, eliminate fear and lack of respect for all our relationships.

Third Prophecy

The third prophecy Maya says a heat wave raises the temperature of the planet, causing climatic changes, geological and social conditions in an unprecedented scale, and an amazing speed, the Mayans say that rising temperatures will by several factors, one of them generated by man that its lack of harmony with nature can only produce self-destructive processes, others will be generated by the sun to speed up their activity by increased vibration produces more radiation, increasing the temperature of the planet.

This warning of the third prophecy of the Maya, it is urgent and urgent change in behavior, both individually and collectively to make a commitment to the daily practice of actions that help improve the ecology of the planet to achieve the full harmony of the act of humans with the environment, knowing that human behavior is crucial to overcome the general increase in temperature caused by his own unconscious and predatory behavior.

Fourth Prophecy

The fourth prophecy said that as a result of increased temperature caused by human anti-environmental behavior and increased activity of the sun, will cause a meltdown at the poles (and recent press release we had a block of polar ice the size of the territory the state of Tlaxcala is located in Mexican territory), if the sun increases their activity levels above normal will have a greater production of solar wind, but massive eruptions from the sun's corona, an increase in the irradiation and an increase in global temperature. The Maya were based on 584-day rotation of Venus to calibrate their estimates solar planet Venus is easily visible in the sky, as its orbit lies between Earth and sun. They left recorded in the Dresden codex every 117 turns of Venus marked every time that appears in the same spot in the sky, the sun undergoes alterations, are enormous spots or eruptions of solar wind every 5125 years warned that changes occur even older, and that when this happens the man should be alert, is the harbinger of change and destruction. The codex also contains a number Desdre kins 1366560 which has a gap of 20 years with the figure shown in the Temple of the Cross in Palenque, which is carved the figure of 1,366,540 kin, this difference corresponds to the time they called time not time, is it that we are living since 1992, changes in solar activity will be stronger because we have the protections that are weakening global level, the electromagnetic shield that covers us is decreasing its intensity.
We do know that many things we want will not happen and eventually causing great tragedies occur, we must focus on producing positive results of our actions and at the same time grow with the difficulties before us, we take life and make our decisions so conscious, we must open our eyes to the possibilities that can bring us a world in which everyone blames others for what happens.

All the prophecies seeking to change the mind of man, for the universe is creating all these processes for humanity across the galaxy expands understanding the fundamental integrity that exists.

Fifth Prophecy

This prophecy tells us that all systems based on fear is based on what our civilization will be transformed simultaneously with the planet and the man to make way for a new reality in harmony, man is convinced that the universe exists only for him, that humanity is the only intelligent life expression, and therefore acts as a predator that is. The systems will fail to meet the man himself and make him see the need to reorganize society and continue on the path of evolution, which takes us to understand creation. The new day is announced by galactic all religions and cults as a time of peace and harmony for all mankind, is clear then that everything that does not produce this result should disappear or be transformed, the new age of light can have no humanity based military economy dictates of truth by force.

Sixth Prophecy

The sixth Maya prophecy says that in the coming years will see a comet whose trajectory will endanger the very existence of man, the Maya saw the comet as change agents who came to set in motion the balance to allow certain structures are processed the evolution of collective consciousness, all things have their rightful place in all circumstances, even the most adverse are perfect for generating understanding of life to develop awareness of the creation by this man has constantly faced with situations unexpected that create suffering, is a way to get to reflect on their relationship with the world and with others, and along many lives understand the universal laws of reason of creation, for the Mayans, God is the presence of life that has all the forms and their presence is infinite.

The comet of the speaker's sixth prophecy was also announced by many religions and cultures, for example the Bible in the Book of Revelations is the name of absinthe. If the comet appears, it is possible that your path takes you to hit the ground, or also through physical or mental managed to divert his path (recent reports speak of a massive asteroid has been discovered in space in its path can hit the ground in the coming years), comets have always been part of the solar system, thousands of waste through, cross, rub, come and go regularly and even collide with the planets moving in regular orbits always peaceful, some the sun.

The Mayans always studied and recorded the events of the sky, his warning was to prevent the man from the dangers of not knowing the orbits and periods of heavy residues that intersect with the known trajectory of the earth, they knew that for modern man to discover advance a big asteroid that could cause its extinction and then divert it would be one of the greatest achievements of human history and a crucial event that would unite us as a species. Formerly the celestial sphere was the domain of the gods, the sudden appearance of an unknown object which dominated the night was a source of fear and mysticism, that is why the Mayans built observatories dedicated to studying the phenomena, they wanted to understand the unpredictable movements in the sky , especially after they established the positions of the planets and stars. The imminent danger to the sixth prophecy warns us force us to build a level of international cooperation, to establish a system of command and control over countries and a global communication structure would be the only way for countries to waive their sovereignty to an identity as the United Nations, leading to a world government for the common good, would be a change to learn to transcend the separation that is the foundation of our society.

Seventh Omen

The Maya Prophecy tells of time in which the solar system in its cyclical turning out at night to dawn will come into the galaxy, says that the 13 years from 1999 to 2012 the light emitted from the galaxy to synchronize all living beings and allows them to voluntarily enter an inner transformation that produces new realities, which all humans have the opportunity to change and break their limitations, receiving a new meaning: communication through thought, men who are voluntarily his state of inner peace, bringing your life energy, bringing its internal vibrational frequency of fear to love, can capture and express themselves through thought and the bloom on new meaning.

The energy of the transmitted beam from the center of the active galaxy the genetic code of divine origin in men who are in a high vibration frequency, this effect extended the coexistence of all people, actually generating a new individual, collective and universal one of the biggest changes will happen at the global level, since all the men connected to each other as a single whole, will create a new being in the genetic order, the reintegration of the individual consciences of millions of human beings will awaken a new awareness understand that we all are part of one gigantic organism. The ability to read minds of men totally revolutionize civilization, all boundaries disappear, ending the lie forever because nobody can hide anything, will begin an era of transparency and light that can not be overshadowed by violence or any negative emotion, disappear laws and external controls such as police and army, as each will be responsible for their actions and not have to implement a right or duty by force. It will form a world government, in harmony with the wisest beings on the planet, there will be no borders or nationalities, will end the limits imposed by private property and do not need the money as a medium of exchange; be implemented technologies to manage light and energy and with them the matter will be transformed easily produce everything necessary, ending poverty forever. The excellence and spiritual development of men will result in harmony to perform the activities that vibrate higher and in doing so expand their level of understanding of universal order, with communication through thought a super immune system appears to remove the lower vibrations of fear caused by disease, prolonging the life of men, the new era of learning need not reverse contrast produced by disease and suffering that marked thousands of years of history.

The men who knowingly and willingly find inner peace, enter a new era of harmonious contrast learning, communication and reintegration will experience, individual memories and knowledge unselfishly available to all others, will be like an Internet mentally that exponentially multiplied the speed of discovery, and will create synergies never before imagined. Gone are the judgments and moral values that change with the times, like fashion, you will understand that all acts of life are a way of achieving greater understanding and harmony, respect is the fundamental element of culture, will transform the individual and the community and will place humanity at the possibility of expansion through the galaxy, the artistic community and recreation occupy the human mind, thousands of years based on the separation of men who worshiped a God who judges and distant punishes, will be transformed forever, live man galactic spring, the flowering of a new reality based on integration with the planet and all human beings at that time to understand that we are an integral part of a single gigantic organism and we will connect with land, each other, with our sun and the entire galaxy, all men will understand that the mineral, plant, animal and material scattered throughout the universe at all scales from the atom to the galaxy, are alive with an evolving consciousness, from Saturday 22 December 2012 all relations will be based on tolerance and flexibility, as the other man feel like another part of himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 23, 2009, 07:20:31 PM
I absolutely still believe in Michael.

You see, I have spent my entire life loving this man. He was there for me through a difficult childhood. I looked to him for safety and comfort. He was there for me through the rest of it - the good, bad and unmentionable. As I grew and developed, so did my love for him. My childhood wonder turned into something more substantial. In turn, I have been there for Michael every step of the way, through the wicked lies and evil accusations. They could never turn me against him. Oh, they tried, but failed at every turn. Although he never knew it, I was there beside him, holding his hand, cheering him on.

So I will always, always believe. Hope will remain eternal in my heart for Michael. I am but one of millions in his army of soldiers. We are so very strong and growing by the day. When he is ready to come back, to make his statement, to allow us to help him change the world, I will be there for him, with him. No matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

paula-c

December 23, 2009, 07:26:10 PM
TheBenke wrote: Sorry, all the Mayas things that you said is not going to happen. Not because some people from year -20032002032 is telling suddendly the world is ending in 2012 that we are necessarly obligated to listen to them.

I'm not posting because i believe in these things blindly, only for who is interested in reading it and compare with the movie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

December 28, 2009, 06:35:58 AM
I still believe. It was kind of TS to share this info with us. I'm sure it must have taken a lot of work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:51:54 AM
I do not believe in TIAI..   load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway.  Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 07:12:17 AM
I don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:08:21 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I do not believe in TIAI..   load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway.  Sorry.

Agree...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

January 03, 2010, 12:50:20 PM
I still believe....
I have a question :
Does anyone of you have a copy of the dvd version? I mean, a downloaded copy of TII with special features...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 01:14:09 PM
@paula-c : sorry, you double posted the first prophecy and left out the second.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 03, 2010, 08:04:31 PM
Sorry, now I realize, thanks lala :mrgreen:

Second Prophecy

It announced that all the conduct of mankind change rapidly from the solar eclipse of 11 August 1999, and that day we saw a ring of fire against the sky, an eclipse was unprecedented in history, by the cosmic alignment with center cross in the land of almost all the planets of the solar system, is positioned in the four signs of the zodiac, which are the signs of the four Evangelists, the four guardians of the throne to star in the Apocalypse of St. John.

Furthermore, the shadow cast by the moon on the earth passed through Europe through Kosovo, then the Middle East, Iran and Iraq and later went to Pakistan and India, with its shadow seemed to predict an area of conflict and war (which has been happening on time). The Maya claimed that the eclipse from men easily lose control of his emotions or would enhance its internal peace and tolerance while avoiding conflicts.

Since then we live a time of change which is the eve of a new era, before sunrise is when the night becomes darker, the end of time is a time of great learning and conflict, war, separation and collective follies which in turn generate the destruction process and evolution, the second prophecy indicates that the energy received from the center of the galaxy will increase and accelerate the vibration in the universe to lead to greater perfection, this will produce physical changes in the sun on earth and psychological changes in humans by altering their behavior, their thinking and feeling, will transform the relations and modes of communication, economic systems, social order and justice, will change the religious beliefs and accepted values The man will face his fears and anxieties to solve them, and so can sync with the planet and the universe, and humanity will focus on the negative side and you can clearly see that thing you are doing wrong, this is her first step in changing the attitude and get drive enabling the emergence of collective consciousness, will increase the events that separate us but also those that unite us, aggression, hatred, families in solution, fighting for ideology, religion, morality or nationalism models; simultaneously more people will find peace, learn to control his emotions, the more respect will be more tolerant and understanding and find the drive, the man will come at a high level of internal energy, people with sensitivity and powers intuitive for healing, but also appear charlatans who only pretend to have economic gain at the expense of others despair. On discharge each man will be his own judge, when man enters the hall of mirrors to examine everything he did in life, is classified by the qualities you have developed in life, their behavior day after day, their behavior with others, and respect for the planet, all in line to be located as they are, they retain their harmony understand what happens as a process of evolution in the universe, however there will be other than by ambition, fear and frustration blame others or God for what will happen, will generate situations of destruction, death and suffering, but also give rise to conditions of solidarity and respect to others, of oneness with the planet and the cosmos.

This implies that heaven and hell will be showing at the same time, and that each human being will live in one or the other depending on their own behavior, the sky with the wisdom to transcend voluntarily everything that happens, hell with ignorance to learn from suffering, two inseparable forces, one that understands that everything in the universe evolves towards perfection, everything changes, the other wrapped in a material plane powered only selfishness. At the time of changing times, all options are available, with virtually no censorship of any kind, and moral values are more lax than ever for everyone to freely manifest as it is, the second prophecy states their most human beings change their behavior, and is synchronized with the planet, drastic changes will be neutralized following prophecies that describe, you must be aware that the man always decides his own fate, especially at this time, the prophecies are just warnings to become aware of the need to change course to avoid reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 06:31:24 AM
Fo those who don't belive in MJ or TIAI-please, don't comment and don't take my time...please find another forum to post your comments...

for Believers:

I DO BELIEVE...NO MORE WORDS..if anyone has dubts - it means u haven't looked up the clues here on this side and on others....

Love U - MJ,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 06:27:13 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! :P Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 08:06:15 PM

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! :P Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS ;)

That's great news!  So happy for you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login