paula-cTopic starter

Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars

By VC | August 11th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 37 comments

In this unusual interview, actor Corey Feldman describes the ring of powerful pedophiles surrounding child actors in Hollywood. He also states that these corrupt people with big connections lead to the demise of child actor Corey Haim (the official cause of his death was pneumonia). While Feldman does not directly mention Monarch mind control (which is used on Hollywood child stars and is characterized by systematic sexual abuse), he describes a reality that is very similar to it.

Corey Feldman has no idea what it’s like not to be famous. After all, he starred in a McDonald’s ad when he was just 3 years old.

“I literally was famous before I knew my own name,” he said in an interview with ABC News’ “Nightline.”

The ad led to roles in films such as “Stand By Me,” “Goonies” and “License to Drive.” He was a household name before he could read.

“I knew … to respond to Corey, but I didn’t know how to write it; I didn’t know how to spell it,” he said.

But being famous and underage, he said, caused serious damage to him and his friends, including loss of innocence and a lost childhood.

Feldman blamed the adults around him, not just those looking to profit from charming children, but also some with far more sinister motives.

“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.

The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.

“I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere,” Feldman, 40, said.

The trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and “The Lost Boys” co-star, Corey Haim, Feldman said.

“There’s one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim. And that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul. And that person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can’t be the one to do it,” Feldman said, adding that he, too, had been sexually abused by men in show business.

Feldman said his realization followed the discovery of what some adults around him had allegedly done to other children. “There was a circle of older men … around this group of kids. And they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry,” he said.

Feldman admitted that Haim struggled with addiction but said it was a mechanism to cope with his demons. “It was a symptom,” he said.

In their 2008 reality TV show, “The Two Coreys,” Feldman and Haim confronted each other on their dark past.

“[T]here’s a lot of good people in this industry, but there’s also a lot of really, really sick, corrupt people. And there are people … who have gotten away with it for so long that they feel they’re above the law, and that’s got to change,” Feldman said.

Corey Haim’s mother said in an email to ABC News, “I am not willing to discuss or respond to anything Corey Feldman has to say. He shouldn’t be talking about my kid. I wish he would talk about himself only and leave my son out of it.”

Chris Snyder and his late boss, Iris Burton, managed Feldman at the height of his career, along with many other big child stars such as Drew Barrymore, the Olsen twins and River Phoenix.

“I’ve never heard that one about Corey Haim,” Snyder said, referring to Feldman’s new allegation.

Snyder said for most child stars, parents are the biggest potential problem. Many child performers don’t want to do it, but the parents want them to, he said.

“The biggest problem … is when the parents start to live through the kids and quit their jobs, and buy expensive houses, buy expensive cars,” Snyder said. “And the parents aren’t understanding it’s not going to go on forever. And it just wrecks everything.”

Corey Feldman Says He’d Never Want Stardom for His Son

Feldman’s parents managed his career until money came between them and the young star.

“I got legally emancipated by going to the [Screen Actors Guild] producers pension, health and welfare plan myself at 14 years old and saying, ‘What were my earnings, and what’s left?’” Feldman said.

He said he was told he had earned about $1 million, “which is really not that much money, but in those days it was,” and $40,000 was left.

“And guess what? When I went in for the emancipation trial, my father said, ‘Since I spent my time with you on your last film and took it away from my office where I should have been focused, instead I’m going to ask you for that $40,000 back as repayment for the money that I lost in my business,’” Feldman said.

He had to pay his father, he said, putting him in debt at the age of 15.

Court records of the trial are sealed. In a statement to ABC News Feldman’s father said, “I love my son with all my heart however his lifestyle has impaired his memory. I opposed his emancipation because he was not mature enough to face life in the world of show business. I feel the court made a mistake in allowing him to be on his own and out of control. Any money that the court awarded is a fraction of his claim and this was reimbursement for strictly professional expenses since after Corey’s Mom and I separated she received Corey’s income and I ended up with his expenses, ie: private school, a publicist, professional wardrobe, traveling expenses and lots more. This helped to save his career while he was in trouble with drug problems. I thought I was doing the best for my son and I am always here for him.”

Being underage and famous is not a dream Feldman has for his son, he said, and unlike many famous parents, he doesn’t walk the red carpet with him.

“Child stars have nothing,” he said. “They have no choice. … I was never taught how to have a family. I was never taught how to raise a child, because I wasn’t raised properly. I was never taught how to care for somebody, because I was never shown genuine love.”

“I knew how to read a contract by 10 years old, but I didn’t know what it meant for somebody to come in and tell me they loved me and kiss me goodnight,” Feldman added. “That’s a problem.”

- ABC News, Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars, Contributed to Demise of Corey Haim

In the link you can see the video of the interview

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is the conspiracy or part of the conspiracy that Michael wants to expose. It would make sense for a number of reasons. 1) His love for children 2) I hate to say it but I think he experienced it as well  3) The manipulators w/ influence and money turned the tables on him once they've realized what he was trying to do and called him a pedophile

Thanks for sharing this. Everything just clicked when I watched the video. Of course, as always, this is a theory and I could be totally wrong but it would make a lot of sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Certainly explains why so many young actors turn to self destructive behavior as they get older.  The trauma and the shame when they become young adults has to be devastating.  Not to mention the loss of respect for adults in any authoritative role.  I hope somebody outs them loud enough so that it is heard and some changes are made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Oh this goes much bigger than Hollywood and goes much longer than 30 years ago.....

>:( >:( >:( >:(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xEUW-cuoQ[/youtube]

I tend to agree with you looking4truth.... I believe MJ felt he needed to be the one to speak for those who could not speak for themselves... those being silenced.

Dear God... be with the children...  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@lilwendy that is the most disturbing thing that I have ever seen. People are seriously so sick  >:(

It also makes me mad how there was no evidence against Michael and yet the prosecution went ahead with the case and yet this guy had so much evidence against him and the prosecution wanted to do nothing. That makes me want to vomit.

I feel so bad for the children who went through this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

In this unusual interview, actor Corey Feldman describes the ring of powerful pedophiles surrounding child actors in Hollywood. He also states that these corrupt people with big connections lead to the demise of child actor Corey Haim (the official cause of his death was pneumonia). While Feldman does not directly mention Monarch mind control (which is used on Hollywood child stars and is characterized by systematic sexual abuse), he describes a reality that is very similar to it.

Corey Feldman has no idea what it’s like not to be famous. After all, he starred in a McDonald’s ad when he was just 3 years old.

“I literally was famous before I knew my own name,” he said in an interview with ABC News’ “Nightline.”

The ad led to roles in films such as “Stand By Me,” “Goonies” and “License to Drive.” He was a household name before he could read.

“I knew … to respond to Corey, but I didn’t know how to write it; I didn’t know how to spell it,” he said.

But being famous and underage, he said, caused serious damage to him and his friends, including loss of innocence and a lost childhood.

Feldman blamed the adults around him, not just those looking to profit from charming children, but also some with far more sinister motives.

“I can tell you that the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry. … It’s the big secret,” Feldman said.

The “casting couch,” which is the old Hollywood reference to actors being expected to offer sex for roles, applied to children, Feldman said. “Oh, yeah. Not in the same way. It’s all done under the radar,” he said.

“I was surrounded by [pedophiles] when I was 14 years old. … Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were and what they wanted … till I went, Oh, my God. They were everywhere,” Feldman, 40, said.

The trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and “The Lost Boys” co-star, Corey Haim, Feldman said.

“There’s one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim. And that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul. And that person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can’t be the one to do it,” Feldman said, adding that he, too, had been sexually abused by men in show business.

Feldman said his realization followed the discovery of what some adults around him had allegedly done to other children. “There was a circle of older men … around this group of kids. And they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry,” he said.

Feldman admitted that Haim struggled with addiction but said it was a mechanism to cope with his demons. “It was a symptom,” he said.

In their 2008 reality TV show, “The Two Coreys,” Feldman and Haim confronted each other on their dark past.

“[T]here’s a lot of good people in this industry, but there’s also a lot of really, really sick, corrupt people. And there are people … who have gotten away with it for so long that they feel they’re above the law, and that’s got to change,” Feldman said.

Corey Haim’s mother said in an email to ABC News, “I am not willing to discuss or respond to anything Corey Feldman has to say. He shouldn’t be talking about my kid. I wish he would talk about himself only and leave my son out of it.”

Chris Snyder and his late boss, Iris Burton, managed Feldman at the height of his career, along with many other big child stars such as Drew Barrymore, the Olsen twins and River Phoenix.

“I’ve never heard that one about Corey Haim,” Snyder said, referring to Feldman’s new allegation.

Snyder said for most child stars, parents are the biggest potential problem. Many child performers don’t want to do it, but the parents want them to, he said.

“The biggest problem … is when the parents start to live through the kids and quit their jobs, and buy expensive houses, buy expensive cars,” Snyder said. “And the parents aren’t understanding it’s not going to go on forever. And it just wrecks everything.”

Feldman’s parents managed his career until money came between them and the young star.

“I got legally emancipated by going to the [Screen Actors Guild] producers pension, health and welfare plan myself at 14 years old and saying, ‘What were my earnings, and what’s left?’” Feldman said.

He said he was told he had earned about $1 million, “which is really not that much money, but in those days it was,” and $40,000 was left.

“And guess what? When I went in for the emancipation trial, my father said, ‘Since I spent my time with you on your last film and took it away from my office where I should have been focused, instead I’m going to ask you for that $40,000 back as repayment for the money that I lost in my business,’” Feldman said.

Court records of the trial are sealed. In a statement to ABC News Feldman’s father said, “I love my son with all my heart however his lifestyle has impaired his memory. I opposed his emancipation because he was not mature enough to face life in the world of show business. I feel the court made a mistake in allowing him to be on his own and out of control. Any money that the court awarded is a fraction of his claim and this was reimbursement for strictly professional expenses since after Corey’s Mom and I separated she received Corey’s income and I ended up with his expenses, ie: private school, a publicist, professional wardrobe, traveling expenses and lots more. This helped to save his career while he was in trouble with drug problems. I thought I was doing the best for my son and I am always here for him.”

Being underage and famous is not a dream Feldman has for his son, he said, and unlike many famous parents, he doesn’t walk the red carpet with him.

“Child stars have nothing,” he said. “They have no choice. … I was never taught how to have a family. I was never taught how to raise a child, because I wasn’t raised properly. I was never taught how to care for somebody, because I was never shown genuine love.”

“I knew how to read a contract by 10 years old, but I didn’t know what it meant for somebody to come in and tell me they loved me and kiss me goodnight,” Feldman added. “That’s a problem.”

- ABC News, Actor Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars, Contributed to Demise of Corey Haim

Oh no :cry:,I knew this stories will come again!!!!!
Some days ago I was reading and watching videos about Corey Haim and Britany Murphy resting place.I still can't believe they are gone,because they where so young and talented,especially Britany who I didnt knew,till recently, she had singing abilities.OMG she sang so beautiful in HAPPY FEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Corey Feldman himself told the police he was abused,and he even told them the name of the abuser ,but they didnt give a damm about that :'(.

"Corey again insists, “He never did anything out of line. I mean, the closest he ever came to touching me was maybe slapping me on the leg once to talk about that I had lost weight.”

Shockingly, Corey does claim he had been molested — but NOT by Jackson: “I myself was molested so I know what it’s like to go through those feelings, and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story because I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him.”

Even more shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abuser but the detectives seemed to express no interest investigating the man, seeming to only have eyes for Jackson."

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The other Corey, Corey Haim also said when he was in a reality show a few years ago that he was molested as a child. Typically people and the media started to speculate if it was MJ. (As if MJ would be the only possibility.)

“No one cared about Haim’s abuse until the press speculated that Michael Jackson was the culprit. When it turned out that he wasn’t (Haim indicated that his assailant was in his 40s when he was 14 – MJ was 27 at the time and hadn’t met Haim yet), the press immediately dropped the story. It’s as if the press, the pedophiles, and the drug pushers are working in tandem with each other to keep this cycle going."

Talking about Drew Barrymore, the Olsen twins and River Phoenix,we all know all of them had and still have problems even today.Drew Barrymore's life was marked by drug and alcohol abuse and two stints in rehab and Olsen twins were "involved" in Heath Ledger death.Unfortunately River Phoenix,the late brother of Joaquin Phoenix died young from heart failure as a result of an overdose of heroin and cocaine and his death was so strange :?.If I remember correct he died outside Johnny Depp's Los Angeles club the Viper :?Hmmmmm.......
The list of abused stars can go on for days and days ,as we already did so many posts about this painfull subject :cry:.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Oh no :cry: ,I knew this stories will come again!!!!!
Some days ago I was reading and watching videos about Corey Haim and Britany Murphy resting place.I still can't believe they are gone,because they where so young and talented,especially Britany who I didnt knew,till recently, she had singing abilities.OMG she sang so beautiful in HAPPY FEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Corey Feldman himself told the police he was abused,and he even told them the name of the abuser ,but they didnt give a damm about that :'( .

"Corey again insists, “He never did anything out of line. I mean, the closest he ever came to touching me was maybe slapping me on the leg once to talk about that I had lost weight.”

Shockingly, Corey does claim he had been molested — but NOT by Jackson: “I myself was molested so I know what it’s like to go through those feelings, and believe me, the person who molested me, if this was him that did that to me, this would be a different story because I would be out there, up front, doing something immediately to have this man given what was due to him.”

Even more shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abuser but the detectives seemed to express no interest investigating the man, seeming to only have eyes for Jackson."

The other Corey, Corey Haim also said when he was in a reality show a few years ago that he was molested as a child. Typically people and the media started to speculate if it was MJ. (As if MJ would be the only possibility.)

“No one cared about Haim’s abuse until the press speculated that Michael Jackson was the culprit. When it turned out that he wasn’t (Haim indicated that his assailant was in his 40s when he was 14 – MJ was 27 at the time and hadn’t met Haim yet), the press immediately dropped the story. It’s as if the press, the pedophiles, and the drug pushers are working in tandem with each other to keep this cycle going."

Talking about Drew Barrymore, the Olsen twins and River Phoenix,we all know all of them had and still have problems even today.Drew Barrymore's life was marked by drug and alcohol abuse and two stints in rehab and Olsen twins were "involved" in Heath Ledger death.Unfortunately River Phoenix,the late brother of Joaquin Phoenix died young from heart failure as a result of an overdose of heroin and cocaine and his death was so strange :? .If I remember correct he died outside Johnny Depp's Los Angeles club the Viper :?Hmmmmm.......
The list of abused stars can go on for days and days ,as we already did so many posts about this painfull subject :cry: .

LOVE

Now that you speak of the case of Michael, you know that there are times when i think that perhaps some of these degenerate pedophiles have to do with the allegations against Michael

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Corey Feldman himself told the police he was abused,and he even told them the name of the abuser ,but they didnt give a damm about that :'( .

Talking about Drew Barrymore, the Olsen twins and River Phoenix,we all know all of them had and still have problems even today.Drew Barrymore's life was marked by drug and alcohol abuse and two stints in rehab and Olsen twins were "involved" in Heath Ledger death.Unfortunately River Phoenix,the late brother of Joaquin Phoenix died young from heart failure as a result of an overdose of heroin and cocaine and his death was so strange :? .If I remember correct he died outside Johnny Depp's Los Angeles club the Viper :?Hmmmmm.......
The list of abused stars can go on for days and days ,as we already did so many posts about this painfull subject :cry: .

LOVE

Now that you speak of the case of Michael, you know that there are times when i think that perhaps some of these degenerate pedophiles have to do with the allegations against Michael

Paula-c this is a heart-breaking subject for me to discuss but I have to do it.We all discussed  in TIAI about Michael supossely being involved in a sting operation against pedophiles,but what is all that is true????????? :? :cry:.Last year I think Roseanne Barr said something similar about Michael.I dont know if this is totally true,but we have to remember that Michael loves children very much and he would move the mountains for them.I still dont know if I believe in mind control but what she said about Debbie being jewish might be true,because she was married with a jewish man and after the divorce she decided to remain a jew.And about MEDITATION might be true also becuase we know how many spiritual advisors he had,among them being June Gatlin and Deepak Chopra.

"I was given his cell phone number the night before he died and asked to call him and I didn't, I was too afraid--i thought I would wait until shabbat to call him and then he was dead. He needed to know about meditation, about getting out from under the DID. Michael, I am sorry I didnt call you but I will try to help your kids out by talking about them all the time... Their dad really loved them and he has left everything he had in the world to make sure that they are taken care of. Their dad was a drug addict for many many years. What makes a drug addict is someone who has too much pain in the memory banks. Your dad was tortured and beaten and humiliated as a child by his own parents, and you can never get better once that happens to you. You always have a hole in you. You can try to fill that hole many many ways, but none of them ever work, and they all eventually kill you. The hole can be turned into a pipe and silence which is golden, can fill it. You can choose to feel the pain and release it by meditation. Do not ever use manmade drugs. I wish I could have helped your dad and been his friend. Your dad wanted to give you all the love he had, and he did."

Roseanne has shared about her own personal experiences having been severely abused and suffering with multiple personality disorder/dissociative identity disorder (DID). In 2001 she appeared on the Larry King show and spoke about DID and CIA mind control torture. Roseanne's recent comments suggest that she believed or was aware that Michael Jackson also suffered with DID and had been severely abused as a child. Roseanne is not the only person who has claimed this, as author and neurofeedback specialist Susan Ford (aka Brice Taylor) claimed to have witnessed Jackson offered up by his father to be abused by powerful pedophiles in exchange for the Jacksons getting a chance at stardom. The late Gunther Russbacher, a CIA/ONI operative known for his role as a whistleblower in the October Surprise intrigue that facilitated Ronald Reagan and George Bush ascending to office, had told his wife Rayelan that Michael Jackson's father had done something awful to Michael in his childhood and that Michael was later recruited as an adult to assist in a covert sting operation to nab pedophiles. Respected psychiatrist and author Colin Ross, M.D. has written books such as Bluebird about cult abuse and CIA mind control operations that create cases of dissociative disorders.

Meditation is a practice that can facilitate spiritual healing and personal transformation. Roseanne had learned this technique in her spiritual studies and with many years of therapy she has done well at integrating her psyche. Roseanne noticed personality alters when her body changed as different personalities took over. For example, her eyesight and need for glasses changed as did her medicine allergies. Healing from MPD/DID involves spiritually-oriented healing work and therapies. One learns to face dark and painful experiences and bring back together the fragments of personality that were generated to protect the core self from the overwhelming nature of abuse and trauma. Few people with MPD/DID make a full recovery, and many aren't even aware of their condition since the personalities can function with amnesia of past events and of what happens when alternate personalities are active. Connecting with spiritual support and learning to embrace a non-dualistic perspective about oneself and Creation can assist one in recovering from dissociation. MPD/DID is fascinating to observe since it reveals much about how our mind and the mind-body system function.

LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LilWendy, I was haunted by that video, and to think this was covered up by so many high ups is very frightening. And after reading what Corey Feldman says I feel sick and so bad now when I see any TV shows with child actors in them, I keep wondering if they've been treated this way too. I can see how Michael could have decided to take on these evil people and risk everything to take them down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I can't seem to stop crying after watching that video LilWendy.  :'(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZkcrFCnALI&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That docu is so heartbreaking to watch. 

God bless Corey Feldman for exposing the truth. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can’t open this video of L’il Wendy’s.  Its’ restricted. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

"Corey Feldman himself told the police he was abused,and he even told them the name of the abuser ,but they didnt give a damm about that" .

Corey is so brave respect/ and if you can imagine he defended Michael even in december 1993.Here is the tape :

Secret Police Tapes: Corey Feldman questioned by cops about Jackson in 93!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdITa9Ulx2A&feature=channel_video_title
[/youtube]

Secret Police Tapes: Corey Feldman questioned by cops about Jackson in 93! Pt.2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0I7q94HEQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Wow Corey told the police the name of his molester but the police had eyes just for MICHAEL??????????? lolol/
Mmmmmm.......I was wondering how is possible for someone to show on Tv,tapes from the police,isn't this illegal :??????? And even more if the TRIAL was just started :shock:???????Something is fishy here,because I saw Harvey Levin also :?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All this thing about the TAPES we heard during the HOAX,especially the one of Evan Chandler saying he will destroy Michael, is starting to sound something PLANNED and OUT OF PLACE ,if you know what I mean  8-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

LOVE

Paula-c this is a heart-breaking subject for me to discuss but I have to do it.We all discussed  in TIAI about Michael supossely being involved in a sting operation against pedophiles,but what is all that is true????????? :? :cry: .Last year I think Roseanne Barr said something similar about Michael.I dont know if this is totally true,but we have to remember that Michael loves children very much and he would move the mountains for them.I still dont know if I believe in mind control but what she said about Debbie being jewish might be true,because she was married with a jewish man and after the divorce she decided to remain a jew.And about MEDITATION might be true also becuase we know how many spiritual advisors he had,among them being June Gatlin and Deepak Chopra.

"I was given his cell phone number the night before he died and asked to call him and I didn't, I was too afraid--i thought I would wait until shabbat to call him and then he was dead. He needed to know about meditation, about getting out from under the DID. Michael, I am sorry I didnt call you but I will try to help your kids out by talking about them all the time... Their dad really loved them and he has left everything he had in the world to make sure that they are taken care of. Their dad was a drug addict for many many years. What makes a drug addict is someone who has too much pain in the memory banks. Your dad was tortured and beaten and humiliated as a child by his own parents, and you can never get better once that happens to you. You always have a hole in you. You can try to fill that hole many many ways, but none of them ever work, and they all eventually kill you. The hole can be turned into a pipe and silence which is golden, can fill it. You can choose to feel the pain and release it by meditation. Do not ever use manmade drugs. I wish I could have helped your dad and been his friend. Your dad wanted to give you all the love he had, and he did."

Roseanne has shared about her own personal experiences having been severely abused and suffering with multiple personality disorder/dissociative identity disorder (DID). In 2001 she appeared on the Larry King show and spoke about DID and CIA mind control torture. Roseanne's recent comments suggest that she believed or was aware that Michael Jackson also suffered with DID and had been severely abused as a child. Roseanne is not the only person who has claimed this, as author and neurofeedback specialist Susan Ford (aka Brice Taylor) claimed to have witnessed Jackson offered up by his father to be abused by powerful pedophiles in exchange for the Jacksons getting a chance at stardom. The late Gunther Russbacher, a CIA/ONI operative known for his role as a whistleblower in the October Surprise intrigue that facilitated Ronald Reagan and George Bush ascending to office, had told his wife Rayelan that Michael Jackson's father had done something awful to Michael in his childhood and that [/color]Michael was later recruited as an adult to assist in a covert sting operation to nab pedophiles
. Respected psychiatrist and author Colin Ross, M.D. has written books such as Bluebird about cult abuse and CIA mind control operations that create cases of dissociative disorders.

Meditation is a practice that can facilitate spiritual healing and personal transformation. Roseanne had learned this technique in her spiritual studies and with many years of therapy she has done well at integrating her psyche. Roseanne noticed personality alters when her body changed as different personalities took over. For example, her eyesight and need for glasses changed as did her medicine allergies. Healing from MPD/DID involves spiritually-oriented healing work and therapies. One learns to face dark and painful experiences and bring back together the fragments of personality that were generated to protect the core self from the overwhelming nature of abuse and trauma. Few people with MPD/DID make a full recovery, and many aren't even aware of their condition since the personalities can function with amnesia of past events and of what happens when alternate personalities are active. Connecting with spiritual support and learning to embrace a non-dualistic perspective about oneself and Creation can assist one in recovering from dissociation. MPD/DID is fascinating to observe since it reveals much about how our mind and the mind-body system function.

[/i]
[/color]LOVE

thinking all this, by which anyone investigate these things? it seems that if the pedophilia make it in Hollywood is less bad and immoral that if make it in the Church. Although it can be Hollywood it is not an institution with a visible head as it is the Vatican with the Pope as "head of State" or that "boss" non-existent Hollywood preach one thing and does another or lets make another.I think the problem with Hollywood is that many people know, but most do not speak for them are more important the$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yoshi

This is very digusting what many "child stars"(Corey Feldman & MJ etc.) go through to obtain money and fame, while the parents are behind it....I always found it very strange that most of them self-destruct becuz of abuse and neglect.I came across this picture almost 2 weeks ago on Usher's Twitter: Its very disturbing, I don't know if I should just post the pictures but again it's disturbing so I will post the link:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     He was randomly posting pictures of himself and this particular picture was very alarming. afraid/ It appears that he created 2 collages and one was what seemed like what happened to him. Very sad... :cry:
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:52:42 PM by yoshi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions