blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think that the tribute is a message of Mike for all love him...he say...wait...I am here with you....

Only this ...The BAM is still a long way...Mike must understand who are the people he can trust....Mike is working !!!! :) lolol/ michael-jackson/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

skyways

Agree with  hesouttamylife and a18wheels!   About Kiss performer - its could be the message '' mersy over justice'' instead of '' eye for eye '' , even in my heart i am 1 to kill that Kiss 4 his devilish accusation!  And for the  trail - Michael as a last mysterious witness to stand and change fate of a man also wl b very dramatic move and fit 2 the concept@@ Take care. 
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:30:46 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

I guess I feel differently on the bam theory than most people.  I don’t feel he is going to bam.  I don’t think he ever wants to be the center of attention again and his comeback will be without celebration.  However, what ever it is that he plans to do as the new Michael I believe will be something that will be very phenomenal and important, some kind of worldwide break through, with the main focus being on the deed and not the person behind it.  He might even be anonymous and using an alias.  But people on one accord with Michael and who know Michael Jackson’s work will recognize it and know, he’s Back.
Absolutely!! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJonmind

If the tribute happens, I feel it’s being done as a catalyst to get people’s minds back on Michael and the wonderful artist/person he was/is.  Some folk have become complacent and out right forgotten about it.  Just today I was mentioning to a co-worker that Michael’s birthday is this month.  Her response was oh yeah, did they ever finish the trial thing?  I was like no, it hasn’t started yet.  That spoke volumes. 

There’s only one show, one day, how much can that detract from the case.  If anything it will bring more attention to it and rev up support for Michael in the process.  In hindsight, perhaps the tribute show at the time of the trial is the right on thing to do.  Just please don’t entertain the idea of having Kiss perform.  Or who knows, maybe that controversy is also purposeful.  It will certainly remind people of how cruel and unfair Michael was treated.  bearhug  It’s already stirred up the internet.
When someone in my dance class complained last year about always hearing about Michael Jackson on the news saying, "Who cares!", I said I do, and she did a 'doink' on my forehead and said, "What are you thinking?", like I'm crazy.  I said, "He was totally framed." Sometimes people have to be forced to address whether the media is telling the truth by ramming it in their distracted know-it-all faces until they take a second look into it. I think that's what MJ is doing with TMZ, the one others follow.
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:38:29 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions