all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Posted on Aug 12, 2011 @ 04:30PM 
WENN/Splash News
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

Katherine Jackson's former attorneys are continuing their legal battle against her son's estate and in their latest filing, have asked the court to award them $350,000 for costs and fees they say were run up in the days immediately following Michael's death in 2009.

In the court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com, the fees and costs the firm of Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman are requesting are termed "reasonable under the circumstances," of Katherine briefly taking control of Michael's estate, and even include $18,000 incurred in connection with Michael's funeral!

PHOTOS:  Michael Jackson Through The Years

The breakdown of the fees are listed in the documents:

$18,070.00 Petition for Payment of Funeral Expenses
$40,613.61 for Appointment of Mrs. Jackson as Special Administrator
$58,939.61 Petition Confirming Ability to Challenge Personal Representatives
$231,575.21 Negotiations with Subsequent Special Administrators and Their Council, Including Review of Contractual Arrangements

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lawyers claim they "arranged on very short notice for the payment by the Decedent's estate of the Decedent's funeral and burial expenses which allowed the interment of his remains to take place as scheduled."Jury selection beings on September 8 for Dr. Conrad Murray, who is going to stand trial for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, who passed away on June 25, 2009.

Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:32:20 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I am confused too.  What's up with all the law suits??  Its so hard to follow the money trail, when even family members are wanting stakes in the estate..     Hmmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The more I  read and think about lawsuits, the less I believe Michael will be back. The whole thing with clues is just for us to know that Michael is alive and not mourne for him. But he will not BAM, he might planned before, but changed his mind due to circumstances; for example, he simly loves his unfamous, unknown life free of responsibilities, stress, and deceive, or may be other reasons as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

The more I  read and think about lawsuits, the less I believe Michael will be back. The whole thing with clues is just for us to know that Michael is alive and not mourne for him. But he will not BAM, he might planned before, but changed his mind due to circumstances; for example, he simly loves his unfamous, unknown life free of responsibilities, stress, and deceive, or may be other reasons as well.

It can go either way. Personally if I faked my death, it would be not to come back. I would be fed up of the life I am leading, and want to lead a normal life. Now I said ME.. I cannot speak for Michael. If he comes back  we will be estatic, but if he doesn't it will be a sad day but I will understand, and  because I understand him I will be fine with it. I love him as a human being, he has suffered alot in this world. If he can find some peace and quiet it will be great for him. We shouldn't be selfish to want him back here if he is not ready. always with L.O.V.E. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

I 10000% agree with u Scorpionchik mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Grace

Katherine was said to have filed a court petition for probate - descedents - in June 2009 in order to get herself appointed a special administrator to the estate:
Read Michael Jackson's mother's court petition Mon Jun 29, 2009 @ 07:23PM PST  By Matthew Belloni
 Michael Jackson's mother Katherine filed court documents today in an attempt to safegaurd her late son's assets, including Jackson's stake in the lucrative Sony-ATV music publishing catalog (which includes Beatles songs).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginfiled in Los Angeles Superior Court by attorney Burt Levitch at Rosenfeld Meyer & Susman.
Katherine Jackson, who has already won temporary custody of Michael's three children, is asking that a special administrator be immediately appointed to oversee the late singer's trust because certain bank accounts are controlled by unspecified third parties who might mishandle funds.
The court papers also ask that the administrator be given control over "certain tangible physical property currently in the physical possession of a third party," and that at least one person is improperly claiming to have a power of attorney to act on Jackson's behalf (power of attorney ends at death).
The court papers also say the family hasn't been able to locate a will. That contradicts a TMZ report claiming that former Jackson attorney John Branca of the Ziffren Brittenham firm (who was apparently re-hired by Jackson only weeks ago, according to the website) is in possession of a will. But if so, the family hasn't seen it.
Katherine Jackson says because Michael died without a wife or adult children, the family is now empowered to take control of the estate.

That's the filed document: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the law firm:

The article in Radar Online now claims that Katherine WAS briefly appointed special administrator to the estate. I do not recall this. The documents filed by the law firm claim that Katherine was special administrator for 7 days.  :?:

The document further claims that Katherine is guardian to the kids.
This is only true in the sense of them living with her.
It is not true in the legal sense of guardian ad litem. This function was appointed to Margaret G. Lodise.

IMHO these articles only serve to keep the soup hot and Michael's name in the spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

Katherine was said to have filed a court petition for probate - descedents - in June 2009 in order to get herself appointed a special administrator to the estate:
Read Michael Jackson's mother's court petition Mon Jun 29, 2009 @ 07:23PM PST  By Matthew Belloni
 Michael Jackson's mother Katherine filed court documents today in an attempt to safegaurd her late son's assets, including Jackson's stake in the lucrative Sony-ATV music publishing catalog (which includes Beatles songs).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginfiled in Los Angeles Superior Court by attorney Burt Levitch at Rosenfeld Meyer & Susman.
Katherine Jackson, who has already won temporary custody of Michael's three children, is asking that a special administrator be immediately appointed to oversee the late singer's trust because certain bank accounts are controlled by unspecified third parties who might mishandle funds.
The court papers also ask that the administrator be given control over "certain tangible physical property currently in the physical possession of a third party," and that at least one person is improperly claiming to have a power of attorney to act on Jackson's behalf (power of attorney ends at death).
The court papers also say the family hasn't been able to locate a will. That contradicts a TMZ report claiming that former Jackson attorney John Branca of the Ziffren Brittenham firm (who was apparently re-hired by Jackson only weeks ago, according to the website) is in possession of a will. But if so, the family hasn't seen it.
Katherine Jackson says because Michael died without a wife or adult children, the family is now empowered to take control of the estate.

That's the filed document: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's the law firm:

The article in Radar Online now claims that Katherine WAS briefly appointed special administrator to the estate. I do not recall this. The documents filed by the law firm claim that Katherine was special administrator for 7 days.  :?:

The document further claims that Katherine is guardian to the kids.
This is only true in the sense of them living with her.
It is not true in the legal sense of guardian ad litem. This function was appointed to Margaret G. Lodise.

IMHO these articles only serve to keep the soup hot and Michael's name in the spotlight.

very difisil this money trail... It is true and that is a lie throughout this suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

very difisil this money trail... It is true and that is a lie throughout this suspicious//

!!! Devils that write i here ¡ ¡ ¡? And with orthography error incorporated :lol:

very tricky this money trail... It is true and that is a lie throughout this suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It can go either way. Personally if I faked my death, it would be not to come back. I would be fed up of the life I am leading, and want to lead a normal life. Now I said ME.. I cannot speak for Michael. If he comes back  we will be ecstatic, but if he doesn't it will be a sad day but I will understand, and  because I understand him I will be fine with it. I love him as a human being, he has suffered alot in this world. If he can find some peace and quiet it will be great for him. We shouldn't be selfish to want him back here if he is not ready. always with L.O.V.E. blessings.

I completely agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Chinbie

agree w/ u dear
michael love to have some free live for sure!
unhappy again :'( if mj love to do this i will still accept elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions