~Souza~Topic starter

MJ'S KIDS
We're Going To the Tribute Concert
DESPITE Jermaine's Wishes

8/13/2011 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children have decided they want to fly to Wales to catch the upcoming MJ Tribute Concert in person ... despite the fact they're getting pushback from two of their famous uncles.

An MJ family rep tells us, "Paris, Blanket and Prince have been asked to attend the MJ Tribute in Wales and they have decided to go."

The rep adds, "They are extremely excited and they're hoping they will have the opportunity to contribute in some way by making a speech.  Nothing has been set in stone yet for how they can help, but they really hope they can. "

However, we're told, "Jermaine and Randy are fighting it."

As TMZ previously reported, the two brothers feel the timing of the tribute is "inappropriate" -- explaining, "We find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

that can make Jermaine and Randy if Katherine have "temporary" custody of the children and she is the  to decide ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Why don't they want the children to attend? Something fishy is going on.. If the children know it is a hoax what difference does it make if they want to go? Is it because Michael will come out and they are afraid of the riots or I should say chaos it will cause? This is just a suggestion. I still don't find it too kosher for the uncles not to want the children at the tribute. Plus they have no say.. Katherine is the guardian not them.
Blessings,.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~Topic starter

The kids know it's a hoax, I am 100% sure about that. And I really don't think anyone is going to bam on that tribute, IF it will ever take place.

I noticed that TMZ put the article on top again. I wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
They're going to make a speech?... hmmm I wonder what they will say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

The kids know it's a hoax, I am 100% sure about that. And I really don't think anyone is going to bam on that tribute, IF it will ever take place.

Souza, you are so convinced he will not Bam.. It could be, but like I said in my post  it was jus a suggestion, I am still not totally convinced about this.. If you have anything to back up your conviction please share it with us.. This tribute can go either way. He can bam as he won't bam. The question is why does Jermaine and Randy prohibit the children to go? It does not make sense. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Andrea

The question is why does Jermaine and Randy prohibit the children to go? It does not make sense. blessings.

Because Michael LIVES for controversy.   ;)   Generates more attention and interest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Souza, you are so convinced he will not Bam.. It could be, but like I said in my post  it was jus a suggestion, I am still not totally convinced about this.. If you have anything to back up your conviction please share it with us.. This tribute can go either way. He can bam as he won't bam. The question is why does Jermaine and Randy prohibit the children to go? It does not make sense. blessings.

I already explained, but I can do it again if you want: someone that wore bullet proof vests and was afraid he would be assasinated on stage, will not bam on stage, I simply don't believe that. In my book it makes no sense at all to bam on that tribute. Plus I still think that the tribute will be cancelled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I already explained, but I can do it again if you want: someone that wore bullet proof vests and was afraid he would be assasinated on stage, will not bam on stage, I simply don't believe that. In my book it makes no sense at all to bam on that tribute. Plus I still think that the tribute will be cancelled.

it makes sense.. thank you for explaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Jermaine and Randy are the clue....What's been going on with them lately??  Whats been in the News about them??? 

This tribute is a distraction from the court case.  There is a reason for that.  While the world is tuning into the trial of Dr Conrad Murray, convicted of the manslaughter of Michael Jackson, the rest of the family and children are celebrating the
life of MJ..

To me, that says it all.... 

Contraversey, and attention.  Will the rest of the world buy it! 

If we go back in time, back to the 2005 trials, wasn't there biased distractions from Oprah Winfrey, and the media as well.  Maybe this is just the correlation between them both.

I don't think there will be a BAM on this day, and I strongly believe that MJ will BAM through via the internet.  God bless  ( and now back to my studies)  bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course the children know, auntie LaToya made sre of that at UCLA  lolol/

And Souza, that’s exactly what I think in response to Michael showing up on stage at a concert. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Chinbie

yes i do think mj will not bam on that tribute concert becoz it will be dangerous! mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The question is why does Jermaine and Randy prohibit the children to go? It does not make sense. blessings.

Because Michael LIVES for controversy.   ;)   Generates more attention and interest.

[blink]BINGO!!!![/blink]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

2 Bad

I'm going to agree with you Souza. The threats are a big part of this and I don't see a BAM on stage either. Too dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm confused.

Do you think there will be snipers in the audience waiting just in case he BAMS?  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions