MJ's Kids to ATTEND Tribute Concert In Wales | TMZ.com
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

whereas the title of the article itself says this:

MJ's KIDS Going To the Tribute Concert DESPITE Jermaine's Wishes

OK, here we go:

"Attend"
we can understand, right?
Profanely: participate, put your eyes on, be there, do it, take care of; in French: wait.

"Kids" - children, young goats, goat skins, to kid someone - well...

"Despite" -
de·spite (d-spt)prep. In spite of; notwithstanding: won the game despite overwhelming odds.n.1. Contemptuous defiance or disregard.2. Spite; malice: "He died soon after . . . of pure despite and vexation" (Sir Walter Scott).
despite[dɪˈspaɪt]prep in spite of; undeterred byn1. Archaic contempt; insult
in despite of (preposition) Rare in spite ofvb (tr) an archaic word for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[from Old French despit, from Latin dēspectus contempt; see despise]

"Despectus"
LatinNoun dēspectus (genitive dēspectūs); m, fourth declension

• prospect, panorama (view from above)
  • spectacle (object of contempt)

In short:
Watch out for the spectacle executed by the children - and it may be fun.

I have no doubt about this.
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:07:21 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Could this also be a distraction for the real return od MJ at "crique du soliel"? The show opens around the same time????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think MJ will appear at the tribute either. I think that when he decides the time is right the whole world is going to know it at once, not just revealed to those that go to the show or through the live feed. I also don't think it's going to be associated with any performance. If he were to do that it wouldn't be taken seriously and it would give the wrong impression on why the hoax actually had to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

I guess I feel differently on the bam theory than most people.  I don’t feel he is going to bam.  I don’t think he ever wants to be the center of attention again and his comeback will be without celebration.  However, what ever it is that he plans to do as the new Michael I believe will be something that will be very phenomenal and important, some kind of worldwide break through, with the main focus being on the deed and not the person behind it.  He might even be anonymous and using an alias.  But people on one accord with Michael and who know Michael Jackson’s work will recognize it and know, he’s Back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

I don't think MJ will appear at the tribute either. I think that when he decides the time is right the whole world is going to know it at once, not just revealed to those that go to the show or through the live feed. I also don't think it's going to be associated with any performance. If he were to do that it wouldn't be taken seriously and it would give the wrong impression on why the hoax actually had to happen.

I agree with you Mish...though I don't doubt that after the explanations there are going to be celebrations  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I agree with you Mish...though I don't doubt that after the explanations there are going to be celebrations  :D

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't believe he will BAM at the tribute not just becoz of safety issues but also the time is not right imo. The trial needs to end first. The trail doesn't even need to happen BUT it will happen, I can see it so clearly in the script. The tribute is also not a very appropriate place to BAM. I don't see the BAM happens on a stage in a showlike thing. That would be very inappropriate and disrespectful for the fans and the entire world who have been mourning for his "death". I believe that there will be a conference which is also going to be safer for him and it can be watched by everyone at the same time on tv or internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

still stands out to me more these two being on the same page.  can't put my finger on it.  by the way where exactly does it say that they don't want the kids to go or even know that they are going for that matter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think I've seen and heard enough to believe that Mike's whole family knows about the hoax.  If you believe if it's hoax, then it's pretty clear by now that this is huge...on a whole other level than anything we've ever experienced on a global scale (at least that's the level of importance that I believe Mike places it on).  I just can't see him leaving anyone in his family out of something this important to him.  Despite their issues, arguments, fights, and even public jabs at each other over the years, when Mike was at the lowest point of his life...every single one of them was there for him and he didn't turn one of them away (which, apart from just being wrong, is a HUGE reason IMO why no one should judge Mike's family).  So...are Jermaine and Randy really putting up a 'fight' over the kids attending the tribute...or are they following script?

There's been very interesting connections (I think we can stop calling them coincidences)....uncovered about the timing and place of the tribute, that make me believe, more and more, that it is also part of the script.  What will happen at the tribute or whether it will happen at all...is purely speculation at best.

At this point, I probably wouldn't bet on the BAM happening at the tribute.  When I think about Mike's first public appearance, I don't ever imagine it to be him popping out onto a stage.  That's not to say Mike wouldn't do it...he is 'the man' afterall  8-) ...but like Souza and others said, there would be safety issues, not to mention probably a lot of pressure and stress for Mike.  But if he does decide to BAM at the tribute...I'm sure Mike's creativity will allow him to do so safely.  And if you think about it...this tribute would be a huge platform for any message(s) he wishes to convey...especially if it will be broadbast live around the world.  He wouldn't have to be appear live on the stage...he could be like our 'friend' V and talk to the world through a screen...only, in this case, a live feed.  I wouldn't put it past Mike to appear live through a hologram and say what he has to say...while in the comfort of some undisclosed location. 

Again, I probably wouldn't bet on a tribute BAM but imagination sure is a fantastical thing. Any fantastic 'script'...is fantastic because of it's beginning, it's middle, and it's end.  Mike may not BAM at the tribute...but, for those who have been following the script, I have a feeling that Mike will end the script with a bang!...whenever he decides to end it (only to begin another?).  And as much as I can see a press conference type BAM...a tribute 'appearance' is much more pleasing to the imagination.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

this story still has much more time to evolve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

2good2btrue
I strongly believe that MJ will BAM through via the internet.
Hesouttamylife
I guess I feel differently on the bam theory than most people.  I don’t feel he is going to bam.  I don’t think he ever wants to be the center of attention again and his comeback will be without celebration.  However, what ever it is that he plans to do as the new Michael I believe will be something that will be very phenomenal and important, some kind of worldwide break through, with the main focus being on the deed and not the person behind it.  He might even be anonymous and using an alias.  But people on one accord with Michael and who know Michael Jackson’s work will recognize it and know, he’s Back.
I think these are both very good possibilities that I’m not ruling out. It will be something worldwide for everyone to see in a spectacular way (possibly holographic),  and will catch people off guard so much so that people will be speechless in their ridiculing and criticizing him.
I think the 3 kids are going to steal the tribute show just like the Memorial and the 2010 Grammys where they spoke. And I don’t think that will be bam.

I agree that there is still more that needs to happen in the hoax, ARG, etc. such as the trial and more battles to be won.  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:32:06 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't believe there to be safety issues regarding a return on stage, I just don't think it is on large enough scale for the magnitude of a BAM.

If it actually happens, it is exactly a hoax of a hoax, or a fake of a fake, which is what Barnum's Cardiff Giant was. This is what the clues tell us. How it will be a hoax (fake) remains to be seen. I thought the hoax of the hoax was that it was a hoax (fake) tribute for a hoax (fake) death meaning the tribute wouldn't ever happen. A hoaxed tribute means one that is fake or staged. I suppose a staged tribute might actually occur...?

It's hard to predict (could play out as a fake in a few different ways) and recent developments make me doubt my initial instincts that it would be canceled, thus be a (fake) hoax. I suppose I should have more faith in myself at this juncture, but man! Michael sure has ways of messing with his audience.

A BAM on stage would make this Tribute be a hoax. A tribute to a deceased does not include having the deceased live on stage and thus would create the hoax of the hoax... I just have a feeling this won't be the case.

We have to do court!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

CC

he can just appear on video tape reading the headline of some "magazzine" of that day or something like that, then they will say is not him and all that (for sure) LOL
 mj_bad/
I love controversy like MJ, that moment in HIStory will be AWSOME!
NOBODY will believe is him LOL
 lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

I just had a strange thought.
Could this be that the tribute is being set up as a deterrent?
From what I understand the trial is scheduled for the same time.
Could Michael be coming in as a witness at the trial?
It’s going to be televised.
I know which one I would be watching given the choice and it would be the trial.
not sure if either one of them will happen.

Love You More
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If the tribute happens, I feel it’s being done as a catalyst to get people’s minds back on Michael and the wonderful artist/person he was/is.  Some folk have become complacent and out right forgotten about it.  Just today I was mentioning to a co-worker that Michael’s birthday is this month.  Her response was oh yeah, did they ever finish the trial thing?  I was like no, it hasn’t started yet.  That spoke volumes. 

There’s only one show, one day, how much can that detract from the case.  If anything it will bring more attention to it and rev up support for Michael in the process.  In hindsight, perhaps the tribute show at the time of the trial is the right on thing to do.  Just please don’t entertain the idea of having Kiss perform.  Or who knows, maybe that controversy is also purposeful.  It will certainly remind people of how cruel and unfair Michael was treated.  bearhug  It’s already stirred up the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions