all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Hi, Please listen to this video, this is the interview Michael jackson from his molestation trial. Now this  person is a professional body language analyst.. Please listen to him.. I hope people that believed he was guilty would listen to this video.. Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:51:37 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Thank you so much for posting this video! I always knew Michael was innocent, but this has reinforced my beliefs. We really need to get more people watching this video, especially those who believed he was guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It hurts to see him having to justify himself for something he didn't do :cry:.

I love you Michael  bearhug we're with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone that believes he is guilty is ignorant. It's strange, before I came here I saw this video on my facebook, and decided to watch it again:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWylTj9oA0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

and im still wiping the tears from my eyes...  :cry:

It breaks my heart to see him being treated like this.  :cry: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

liegi

Wow! Thank you for posting. This was a very interesting video. It makes me sad to think how people believed the media instead of Michael. So the problem was in the  US. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! Thank you for posting. This was a very interesting video. It makes me sad to think how people believed the media instead of Michael. So the problem was in the  US. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

I have no clue, I know that he was number one all over the world except USA. IS IT  due to Politics, Illuminati. He did not want to spread the word of the demon.. I don't have the exact answer. I am Canadian, I know here Michael was really big.. I had also heard that he wanted to move in MOntreal, which I live in Montreal, but want stopped him it was the cold weather in winter.. I think he wouldn't have made it here. It is very cold in winter.. I just hope he is doing very well where ever he is right now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

liegi

I used to live in Michigan. I think Quebec is colder so I know what  you mean.  There must be a reason he was treated so poorly in the US. Maybe because he was too popular?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I used to live in Michigan. I think Quebec is colder so I know what  you mean.  There must be a reason he was treated so poorly in the US. Maybe because he was too popular?

I have an uncle who lives in detroit, Michigan.. He lives Allen Park.. Yes depends which part of Quebec you live in.. Montreal is cold but if you go up the Great North of Quebec you will freeze to death.. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Though it’s not spoken of much, and people since his death tend to try to deny it, not many people except those like us who loved him and knew the enormous talent and perfectionist he was, aware that this was a masterpiece, basically were ignoring Michael Jackson.  Most EVERYBODY who was buyng music was into the rap music invasion at that time.  I even heard people in the record stores saying they didn’t want the cd because Michael was washed up and the cd was nothing but beats and a lot of other artists doing hooks.  It angered me to tears to hear them talk like that about him.  But true to their words, the cd did not sell as well as it surely should have and SONY did nothing to make any difference.  So to me, it was the music buying public in the United Startes aided by Sony’s refusal to commit to push or move Michael’s cd that caused the slip in U.S. sales.  And in my opioon that was by design and not a mishap.  Sony was angry at Michael and resorted to elementary tactics to sabatoge his music.  You outed us and so we are going to fix you for doing it.  And so the band played on leaving many of Michael’s cd’s left on shelves and not restocked when and if they were finally sold. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Apparently the media such as Dimond and the rest of her cohorts never took the course in body language deception technique.  It’s a class I would highly recommend for them since they think they know it all and continue to paint Michael as this heinous creature which could not be further from the truth.   >:(  And like everyone else, these videos re important but it breaks my heart to know how he had to continually defend himself against all the lies perpetrated on his character.  I know he must have many times wished he had never opened his heart and let so many intruders in to walk all over it.  It must be so very painful to be Michael Jackson.  Only makes me love him more, and more, and more  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I think it had a lot to do with the way the CD was promoted in America. From experience it seems that most people buy what is popular, what is all over the radio and TV stations. Unfortunately, the media tried to destroy his image and a lot of people in America seem to believe what the media says and therefore, not as many people wanted to support Michael. I've talked to a few of many friends about Michael's life and a lot of them never knew he had vitiligo because it wasn't covered that much in the media, just that he was bleaching his skin. And they didn't know a lot of stuff that the media hadn't portrayed. Everyone respected his music, don't get me wrong, if you'd ask anyone if they thought that Michael was talent there would be no hesitation to say yes but not everyone respected him as a person anymore. I'm not trying to diss America but a main theme here is that they try to break down anyone that seems too good to be true. If a woman is really beautiful, we immediately point out a flaw. If someone does something for charity, we say they are just doing it for show. It's really sad but Michael was right that negative things sell because people are jealous. They want to try and find anything to make that person look bad so they feel better about themselves. If you go on a lot of celebrity tabloid sites, the comments are always "she looks fat" "she's too skinny" "he has a big nose" Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone but it does apply to a lot of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Apparently the media such as Dimond and the rest of her cohorts never took the course in body language deception technique.  It’s a class I would highly recommend for them since they think they know it all and continue to paint Michael as this heinous creature which could not be further from the truth.   >:(  And like everyone else, these videos re important but it breaks my heart to know how he had to continually defend himself against all the lies perpetrated on his character.  I know he must have many times wished he had never opened his heart and let so many intruders in to walk all over it.  It must be so very painful to be Michael Jackson.  Only makes me love him more, and more, and more  :cry:

If anyone would have the time this would be an interesting course to learn.. I am a pshychologist, and with time I had no choice to learn to read gestures analysing present  my patients. Especially the ones who commit murder.. One thing that I hate is that without realizing it I analyse everyone that I meet. Without malice believe me.. I agree 100% with this gentleman you can see Michael did not do it.. He is calm and you can see the shame when he was locked in that bathroom.. We love you Michael.. never forget that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MJonmind

How I love, honor, and respect that man!  His suffering has only earned him even more deeper love from those who dare to look past what the media said.  And thankfully, his story is still not over---there's more coming!

It's too bad, more professionals in their fields, don't take unbiased looks into Michael's life, confirming what we know, but the world in their ignorant state, sadly miss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mij

Hello,

I'm new on this forum and I believe Michael is still alive. Never had the feeling that he is dead. Just a feeling. I'm very interested in body language and was wondering if anyone knows the body language of the Larry King Dave Dave (for me it's Michael 100%). Who can analyse this: Dave Dave: Michael Jackson Was Like A Father To Me. I asked the Youtube man (first post above) to do it for me, but he kicked me of his page :( Thank you very much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

MJonmind nicely said!   I agree!  I also believe that when you have a person who is so over the top talented like Michael, people who wish they had one inch of his talent become jealous and that's when all hell breaks loose with the industry, individuals, organizations.  Rather than embrass this Gift, they go against him in everyway or try to control him, so then the lies begin.  As we all know it is much easier to 
sell lies then truth.  Take care, Love to All  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions