all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Paris Pictures
August 24, 2011, 09:48:01 PM
I found this picture a little intriguing. I am trying to attach the pictures it gives me error messages. I will give you the link. Please look at a picture of the ring. This ring is the symbol of Illuminati. Is Paris trying to tell us something?
Unless I am mistaken and it is not Illuminati. What do you think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

Re: Paris Pictures
August 24, 2011, 11:27:32 PM
I found this picture a little intriguing. I am trying to attach the pictures it gives me error messages. I will give you the link. Please look at a picture of the ring. This ring is the symbol of Illuminati. Is Paris trying to tell us something?
Unless I am mistaken and it is not Illuminati. What do you think?

she posted this on her twiter with the hashtag #EpicOrEvil?. She's talking about Illuminati for sure, otherwise I don't know what that pyramid could mean. Also there is a photo of her, which I saw months ago, doing the pyramide sign with her hands
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2011, 12:40:30 AM
It's a Harry Potter thing. It represents a cloak, stone, and wand. I dont think it's illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 25, 2011, 12:52:06 AM
hmmm....

The Elder Wand,  The Resurrection Stone, The Cloak of Invisibility

I thought it was something related to illuminati (although I find it a little too much for a child of her age to say or hint these things on twitter) because she once talked about Secret Societies and that one was  almost too obvious. The first thing I thought about when seeing this ring was illuminati pyramid, though. Although I saw HP and trully loved it, I didn't remember this symbol. Mostly because she also posted it with the #EpicOrEvil hashtag

"The Elder Wand," he said, and he drew a straight vertical line on the parchment. "The Resurrection Stone," he said, and he added a circle on top of the line. "The Cloak of Invisibility," he finished, enclosing both line and circle in a triangle, to make the symbol that so intrigued Hermione. "Together," he said, "the Deathly Hallows." According to legend, he who possesses these three artifacts would become the Master of Death.

I now think about the end of HP....  Harry in the end survives the Abracadabra deadly spell that Voldemort puts on him and he turns it towards Voldemort while he survives. I don't know if Paris thought it in this sense when she puts it, anyway. She might have liked the movie and just bought the ring.  Don't know....
Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:08:04 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
August 25, 2011, 02:51:08 AM

According to legend, he who possesses these three artifacts would become the Master of Death.

If you became the Master of Death, you would live forever....

Also in part 2 of the Deathly Hallows, Harry has to pretend he's dead to save himself, but later on in the film, he kills Voldemort, who had been trying to kill him for many years. Sound familiar?

But yes, it could just be the fact that she enjoyed the movie, but then why go so far to put a pic of the ring on Twitter? Why not just tweet about it? And what's with the hashtag? If this ring represents how she enjoyed the film, wouldn't the hashtag be something relevant? Seems like Daddy had a hand in this if you ask me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 25, 2011, 02:57:59 AM
Well on Paris' twitter it said this;

shamplin victoria
@pariisjaxn DO YOU NO ABOUT ILLUMINATI
9 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@shamplin i know plenty
9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

_Anna_

August 25, 2011, 04:17:50 AM

shamplin victoria
9 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@shamplin i know plenty

I looked on her twitts 3 times and haven't found these, also I searched in the ring photo comments and I can't find these. Did she erase them? Where are they? Am I blind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

August 25, 2011, 09:50:27 PM

According to legend, he who possesses these three artifacts would become the Master of Death.

Also in part 2 of the Deathly Hallows, Harry has to pretend he's dead to save himself, but later on in the film, he kills Voldemort, who had been trying to kill him for many years. Sound familiar?

But yes, it could just be the fact that she enjoyed the movie, but then why go so far to put a pic of the ring on Twitter? Why not just tweet about it? And what's with the hashtag? If this ring represents how she enjoyed the film, wouldn't the hashtag be something relevant? Seems like Daddy had a hand in this if you ask me...
\
I think you may be up to something. I felt it when I saw that ring it was significant. Thank you for letting us know the meaning of that ring.. I never saw any of the Harry Potter movies so I did not know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 25, 2011, 10:43:33 PM

shamplin victoria
9 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@pariisjaxn
Paris Jinx Jackson
@shamplin i know plenty

I looked on her twitts 3 times and haven't found these, also I searched in the ring photo comments and I can't find these. Did she erase them? Where are they? Am I blind?

No your not blind, it's hard to see but it's still there. Sorry I don't know how to add the screenshot on here, she wrote it on the 25th of Aug though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

August 25, 2011, 11:07:23 PM
hmmm....

The Elder Wand,  The Resurrection Stone, The Cloak of Invisibility

I thought it was something related to illuminati (although I find it a little too much for a child of her age to say or hint these things on twitter) because she once talked about Secret Societies and that one was  almost too obvious. The first thing I thought about when seeing this ring was illuminati pyramid, though. Although I saw HP and trully loved it, I didn't remember this symbol. Mostly because she also posted it with the #EpicOrEvil hashtag

"The Elder Wand," he said, and he drew a straight vertical line on the parchment. "The Resurrection Stone," he said, and he added a circle on top of the line. "The Cloak of Invisibility," he finished, enclosing both line and circle in a triangle, to make the symbol that so intrigued Hermione. "Together," he said, "the Deathly Hallows." According to legend, he who possesses these three artifacts would become the Master of Death.

I now think about the end of HP....  Harry in the end survives the Abracadabra deadly spell that Voldemort puts on him and he turns it towards Voldemort while he survives. I don't know if Paris thought it in this sense when she puts it, anyway. She might have liked the movie and just bought the ring.  Don't know....

Interesting connection! Thanks from a total non-HP watcher.  Michael's getting us to connect dots across such a wide spectrum of movies, music, art, literature in this hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions