all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Prince Jackson certainly looks to be a chip off of the old block.
The son of self-styled king of pop Michael looks like he has inherited some of the legendary singer's dance moves.
And he bopped and weaved as he walked down the street as he made his towards burger joint Johnny Rockets in swanky Santa Monica, California this weekend.

Dancing machine: Prince treated passersby to his own interpretation of some of dad Michael's moves in plush Santa Monica this weekend

Blame it on the boogie: Prince could not resist dancing his way to the nearest bin when he threw away some rubbish

Jackson Cage: Perhaps Prince was listening to his father's fellow 80s icon Bruce Springsteen while he danced on the street
The 14-year-old bopped his head as he listened to music on his MP3 player, and appeared to grab his crotch as he attempted a moonwalk.
Of course he has a long way to go before he moves his legendary father's dance move, but everybody has to start somewhere.

I had difficulties attaching the pictures you need to go into the link and see for yourselves.. He is too cute.. I think he will succeed just like his father.

Reahttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2026079/Michael-Jacksons-son-Prince-gives-interpretation-fathers-famous-moonwalk.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Here he is! Don't know if he's actually doing what they're saying though.  bounce/
Could it be a panther on his shirt?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

MJonmind thank you so much for posting the pictures for me, I don't know why, it was giving me error messages.. Now everyone can see these beautiful pictures. Paris is turning to be a beautiful young lady. She will make a lot guys go crazy.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Prince is such a handsome young man and wow look at Paris. She is gorgeous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing. It's rare that we see them separated from Blanket - I guess it was the bigger kids day out. I was a little concerned by the first couple of pictures as there didn't seem to be any body guards but was glad to see that they are still there protecting Michael's children from harm.

I'll need to check but the one bodyguard looks like one that was at the house on June 25, 2009.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Paris has converse in almost every color to match every outfit ! I love it !  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions