finfinTopic starter

31 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT
We're Killing KISS
From the Roster

The promoters of the Michael Jackson Tribute Concert have heard fans loud and clear -- Gene Simmons, who has accused Michael of being a pedophile, and his band KISS, have been dropped from the roster.

There was a flurry of criticism after TMZ posted a story ... that Gene said last year, "There is no question in my mind he molested those kids.  Not a doubt."

The promoters tell TMZ, "We have listened to Michael's fans and are grateful to have been alerted to these unfortunate statements by Gene Simmons.  Under the circumstances we fully agree that even though KISS is a band Michael admired we have no choice but to rescind our invitation to them to appear in our tribute concert."

The Estate had fired off a letter to the promoters yesterday, expressing their displeasure over KISS performing at the concert.

See also
Michael Jackson Estate Threatens MJ Tribute Promoters
Gene Simmons Honors MJ - The Man He Called a Pedophile

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

bec

Oh they want to drag this out longer. I wonder what will be next!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Oh they want to drag this out longer. I wonder what will be next!
Yeah like as in drag his name through the mud hopefully! :o   Michael you know how to play the media like a musical instrument! ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think MJ likes to test his fan's loyatly sometimes. Good to see us, along with the other MJ fans still have his back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
We have to thank TMZ for it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

Lol! Gene Simmons just got blasted out! respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

I'm very relieved, I was horrified!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Confusion, controversy, drama, what happens next..??  8-) ;D

which reminds me of "Michael Jackson, the Snake, the Mouse -- and a Lesson in Drama" "That snake had the attention of that mouse, and that mouse had the attention of that snake -- and Michael Jackson had my attention.
“That’s drama,” he said.
“It sure is!” I said. “This story has everything -- stakes, suspense, power, death, good and evil, innocence and danger. I can’t stand it. And I can’t stop watching.”
“Exactly,” he said. “What’s going to happen next? Even if you know what it is, you don’t know how or when.” 
"The more you wonder what will happen next, the more you pay attention. And the more attention you pay, the more you hear, notice, and retain."

as always, you really know how to get our attention Michael :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Confusion, controversy, drama, what happens next..??  8-) ;D

which reminds me of "Michael Jackson, the Snake, the Mouse -- and a Lesson in Drama" "That snake had the attention of that mouse, and that mouse had the attention of that snake -- and Michael Jackson had my attention.
“That’s drama,” he said.
“It sure is!” I said. “This story has everything -- stakes, suspense, power, death, good and evil, innocence and danger. I can’t stand it. And I can’t stop watching.”
“Exactly,” he said. “What’s going to happen next? Even if you know what it is, you don’t know how or when.” 
"The more you wonder what will happen next, the more you pay attention. And the more attention you pay, the more you hear, notice, and retain."

as always, you really know how to get our attention Michael :)

The essence is to make the public not able to stop watching.

That's why Back said Keep watchin' all the time, like a motto.

That's why it is so damn hard to decide he wasn't Michael. Becasue the most interesting things and creative ideas come from Michael because he is a genius and we should be able to "see" his ideas and yet  it's not easy to be 100% sure of what we see.

Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:09:13 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ahh...but whatever is killed must be brought back to life.  mj_bad/ michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I really wonder if this tribute is going to take place or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kiss was pushed as group and backed by the evil ones, we know this becuase gene simmons and everyone else in the group will not admit to what the actaul meaning to kiss stands for. KINGHTS IN SATANS SERVICE.
now before you go off looking to see if thats true, watch out for people who have no clue, wherent alive during that period, dont know what was going on with kiss as a group, how they where promoted and what symbols where attached to the group even if the group members didnt agree

KISS was symbolized with the nazi ss symbols, on all their posters and records they used the nazi ss, always was and has been, now it doesnt matter if the group wanted that but the evil ones did(corporate scum).Makeup, devil symbols with their fingers, and so on, plus while they where popular they where pushed as the mainstream rockgroup by the corporate whores.

Now , if you know that at least that title knights in satan service was connected to kiss and not the actual members who where artists for the corporate whores and look at the tmz articles , you see the words, michael jackson , we're killing kiss

which means, we are killing the illuminati, knights in satans service.
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:15:46 PM by badkolo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Kiss was pushed as group and backed by the evil ones, we know this becuase gene simmons and everyone else in the group will not admit to what the actaul meaning to kiss stands for. KINGHTS IN SATANS SERVICE.
now before you go off looking to see if thats true, watch out for people who have no clue, wherent alive during that period, dont know what was going on with kiss as a group, how they where promoted and what symbols where attached to the group even if the group members didnt agree

KISS was symbolized with the nazi ss symbols, on all their posters and records they used the nazi ss, always was and has been, now it doesnt matter if the group wanted that but the evil ones did(corporate scum).Makeup, devil symbols with their fingers, and so on, plus while they where popular they where pushed as the mainstream rockgroup by the corporate whores.

Now , if you know that at least that title knights in satan service was connected to kiss and not the actual members who where artists for the corporate whores and look at the tmz articles , you see the words, michael jackson , we're killing kiss

[blink]which means, we are killing the illuminati, knights in satans service.[/blink]

Very good point Badkolo. Thank you so much for this info. It actually explaines why Michael added KISS to the group of singers that will sing at the tribute but then "killed" them! The title of the article tells it all about the main reason of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I always liked Kiss. But I had completely forgotten that Simmons is in the band, and he said despicable and unforgiving things about Michael. Who made him judge and executor at the same time? First of all you cannot say something of that sort, since you were not there, and you haven't seen anything, secondly Michael was acquitted so what the hell with these people and their stupid accusations.  Thirdly what were MJ's family thinking about? If someone would have mistreated my son this way I would be a trigress, I would have poked his eyes out. I wouldn't take this band  to sing Michael's songs for his tribute concert . Now for sure, I strongly BELIEVE this TRIBUTE WILL NOT TAKE PLACE... THE MORE TIME GOES BY THE WEIRDER THE HOAX BLESSINGS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

which means, we are killing the illuminati, knights in satans service.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I had no idea about any of this but it actually makes a whole lot of sense.

I guess the people who said "Rock n roll is the devil's music!!" were on to something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions