paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kiss was pushed as group and backed by the evil ones, we know this becuase gene simmons and everyone else in the group will not admit to what the actaul meaning to kiss stands for. KINGHTS IN SATANS SERVICE.
now before you go off looking to see if thats true, watch out for people who have no clue, wherent alive during that period, dont know what was going on with kiss as a group, how they where promoted and what symbols where attached to the group even if the group members didnt agree

KISS was symbolized with the nazi ss symbols, on all their posters and records they used the nazi ss, always was and has been, now it doesnt matter if the group wanted that but the evil ones did(corporate scum).Makeup, devil symbols with their fingers, and so on, plus while they where popular they where pushed as the mainstream rockgroup by the corporate whores.

Now , if you know that at least that title knights in satan service was connected to kiss and not the actual members who where artists for the corporate whores and look at the tmz articles , you see the words, michael jackson , we're killing kiss

which means, we are killing the illuminati, knights in satans service.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I had no idea about any of this but it actually makes a whole lot of sense.

I guess the people who said "Rock n roll is the devil's music!!" were on to something...

Satanism and paedophilia, very linked topics,... I'm not saying that Gene Simmons is a pedophile, but if you search on the internet these topics always go together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Not saying anything either, but you know how it goes. If 10 people are in a room, and someone farts, you must watch the one who will be the first to accuse someone else. That is the real farter in 99.9% of the cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I had heard about the knights in satans service before from some crusty old pulpit thumping preacher in the 80's. And if what Gene says is true about the 4,000 plus women he's bedded, then he's a sex addict and needs help. Nothing to be proud of there Gene. Get some help man and learn what it means to value and appreciate women because they are human beings, and while your at it, learn to respect yourself too. That'll stop you using others to build up your own poor self image.
As for the fart in a room full of people, this is why we keep dogs around in my household.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I had heard about the knights in satans service before from some crusty old pulpit thumping preacher in the 80's. And if what Gene says is true about the 4,000 plus women he's bedded, then he's a sex addict and needs help. Nothing to be proud of there Gene. Get some help man and learn what it means to value and appreciate women because they are human beings, and while your at it, learn to respect yourself too. That'll stop you using others to build up your own poor self image.
As for the fart in a room full of people, this is why we keep dogs around in my household.

These men who boast that they lie down with 100, 300, 400 women or be sick or in reality does not make ! Nothing ! :roll: ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I will never believe 4,000 women voluntarily slept with Gene Simmons. He's darn ugly and he's an asshole. Not in a million years. If he were the last man on earth I would join the nuns and live the rest of my life in celibacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wright2018

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "BeLIEve what your heart hear's,your eyes can lie"
Thank God that we the fans were heard.... I was upset and was questioning their reasoning as well as their logic...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve what your heart hear's, because the eyes can be told lies"

MJonmind

I know this is from last year but it involves Gene Simmons against Anonymous. fresse/
Home News
Gene Simmons threatens Anonymous & gets DDoS’ed again19 Oct 10 13:00 by wconeybeer in category Piracy To news archivePrint this page It appears that Gene Simmons may now be in a personal war with Anonymous, the group responsible for several recent “Operation Payback” DDoS attacks against firms, corporations, and individuals engaging in anti-piracy activism.

Simmons, the lead singer for Kiss, had his websites GeneSimmons.com and SimmonsRecords.com rendered inaccessible by Anonymous after encouraging other artist’s to take a stand against piracy. “Be litigious. Sue everybody. Take their homes, their cars. Don’t let anybody cross that line,” Simmons encouraged his peers.

But rather than shutting him up, the “Operation Payback” DDoS attack on his websites only made Simmons more angry and outspoken. The following post appeared earlier this week on GeneSimmons.com:
“Some of you may have heard a few popcorn farts re: our sites being threatened by hackers.
Our legal team and the FBI have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say “adventurous” young people, who feel they are above the law.
And, as stated in my MIPCOM speech, we will sue their pants off.
First, they will be punished.
Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who’s been there for years and is looking for a new girlfriend.
We will soon be printing their names and pictures.
We will find you.
You cannot hide.
Stay tuned”
None of those threats seemed to bother Anonymous, however, and the group promptly launched another DDoS attack on both of Simmons’s websites and rendered them inaccessible once again.
So far there is no record of Simmons actually filing any legal suit, and if he did it likely wouldn’t be easy to figure out the identities of anyone responsible for the origination of the attacks. If nothing else, it certainly will be entertaining to see how long both sides can keep this pissing match going.

I was just checking out his site, and the guy seems to be well-liked and has a seemingly faithful woman and 2 kids (I think), but why would he attack another artist?  MJ said to Geraldo, a big artist doesn't need to ridicule another artist to boost themselves up.  Why this seeming effort to destroy MJ? There's got to be a reason.
Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:49:06 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I will never believe 4,000 women voluntarily slept with Gene Simmons. He's darn ugly and he's an asshole. Not in a million years. If he were the last man on earth I would join the nuns and live the rest of my life in celibacy.

Me too, he's just ewww, LOL.

And he seems to overstress the amount of women he's slept with, or claims to have slept with, like he's trying to hide or coverup something, maybe.  But I don't want to accuse anybody of anything either.

I think Michael was severely pissed off when Gene said those things last year and it seems Gene is now getting more backlash than he did when he originally said that crap.  A bit of payback for Michael perhaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say that this has been really entertaining tonight. I'm not sure this is what Michael had in mind but that's okay. Humor is good medicine.

I remember when KISS was a rising band and it scared the daylights out of me to watch them. I'm amazed that this many years later they are still alive. I also agree - I have a hard time believing that story of his love life. It seems a little blow out of proportion. But then I wonder, what did Diana Ross see in him?

I think Badkolo's comments are probably pretty close to the truth. Hold on for the ride.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

I know this is from last year but it involves Gene Simmons against Anonymous. fresse/
Home News
Gene Simmons threatens Anonymous & gets DDoS’ed again19 Oct 10 13:00 by wconeybeer in category Piracy To news archivePrint this page It appears that Gene Simmons may now be in a personal war with Anonymous, the group responsible for several recent “Operation Payback” DDoS attacks against firms, corporations, and individuals engaging in anti-piracy activism.

Simmons, the lead singer for Kiss, had his websites GeneSimmons.com and SimmonsRecords.com rendered inaccessible by Anonymous after encouraging other artist’s to take a stand against piracy. “Be litigious. Sue everybody. Take their homes, their cars. Don’t let anybody cross that line,” Simmons encouraged his peers.

But rather than shutting him up, the “Operation Payback” DDoS attack on his websites only made Simmons more angry and outspoken. The following post appeared earlier this week on GeneSimmons.com:
“Some of you may have heard a few popcorn farts re: our sites being threatened by hackers.
Our legal team and the FBI have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say “adventurous” young people, who feel they are above the law.
And, as stated in my MIPCOM speech, we will sue their pants off.
First, they will be punished.
Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who’s been there for years and is looking for a new girlfriend.
We will soon be printing their names and pictures.
We will find you.
You cannot hide.
Stay tuned”
None of those threats seemed to bother Anonymous, however, and the group promptly launched another DDoS attack on both of Simmons’s websites and rendered them inaccessible once again.
So far there is no record of Simmons actually filing any legal suit, and if he did it likely wouldn’t be easy to figure out the identities of anyone responsible for the origination of the attacks. If nothing else, it certainly will be entertaining to see how long both sides can keep this pissing match going.

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

And this is probably pure tabloid hearsay but, like Souza said about the 10 people in the room, 1 farts, and the one to accuse is probably the guillty one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

And this is probably pure tabloid hearsay but, like Souza said about the 10 people in the room, 1 farts, and the one to accuse is probably the guillty one.

Hmm, I'd never heard that before.  Gene could've been deflecting, like how an overly homophobic man can turn out to be quite homosexual.  That's an interesting article and what's more interesting is I really don't recall every hearing anything about it, like it was shut up right away.  This is a touchy subject because we don't want to do to Gene what was done to Michael if Gene is completely innocent of any wrong-doing.  I do think anybody who exploits and abuses children needs to be exposed and punished, whoever they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Any child who looks at this face scares, !God!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whether he is lying or not, he is a pervert. The reason why most men accuse MJ of being a child molestor is because the only reason they personally would hang around children is to have sex with them. Michael doesn't think this way and its hard for vile, womanizing men like Gene Simmons to accept it or understand it.
I saw an episode of his show Family Jewels where he was in an intervention with his family about his infidelity towards his wife.
Most women understand MJ because we tend to be more emotionally intuned with others. Who cares what GENE SIMMONS thinks anyway?! His band is bleh and his attitude towards women says a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so then the question is why pick them in the first place? did they honestly not know about this or was it the intent to draw this kind of attention. it always intrigues me the way katherine looks off to the side during these things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal