Oooh! Michael, you dirty man ;)
June 10, 2011, 12:57:06 PM
I've been reading through this. These articles are from a blog at Word Press in February 2011, the blogger is a diehard fan who has spent a lot of time collecting old articles, stories and interviews on the sugject of MJ's heterosexuality. Its called 'The Other Side of Michael Jackson" and talks about his sex life with women. Its no one's business, and I know Mike has always felt these type of things are private and for behind closed doors. I find it not only :P and a little :oops: but I also think its important to get to know the more intimate side of a man who was been accused of committing sexual acts on teenage boys. The more stories of MJ's encounters with women, the better in my opnion. Not that he should ever feel he has to prove his sexuality, but people are always watching anyways. So why not let them have what they want just to answer any questions they still might have about MJ: homosexual vs. heterosexual. Here it is, its a great read and will have you sweating if you're like me: :shock: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Oooh! Michael, you dirty man ;)
June 10, 2011, 06:49:30 PM
This is unrelevant and indeed none of our business. I am sorry, but we are scrutinizing him enough on here, there is no need to focus on his sex life. A lock.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions