everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Hi there,

Did you see the showteaser of Michael Forever Tribute already? I didn’t until now :). I think it is interesting.
To me it looks like a video production of Mark Pellington, who also produced the video of “Hold My Hand”.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZv59R9fyrE [/youtube]

OCTOBER 8th
ONCE A MILLENNIUM
THE STARS ALIGN
GENERATIONS COME TOGETHER
ICONS PAY TRIBUTE TO THE KING
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT
CELEBRATE HUMAN NATURE
WITH SONGS THAT HEAL THE WORLD
FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
FOR THE FANS
FOR THE MEMORIES
FOREVER

I try to describe the images:
Lightnings, OCTOBER 8th, rough ocean, galaxy, 0:16 Michael in a corridor (?) :?, a wirlwind, ONCE A MILLENNIUM, a milky way, THE STARS ALIGN, stage, earth, GENERATIONS COME TOGETHER, a satellite, ICONS PAY TRIBUTE TO THE KING, paparazzi, Walk of Fame Star ‘Michael Jackson’, fans, paparazzi and Michael’s hand against a camera, stage, a curtain (?) JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT, CELEBRATE HUMAN NATURE, WITH SONGS THAT HEAL THE WORLD, audience, stars and a dead tree, FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, a highway, Beverly Hills Blvd (?), Michael, fans, FOR THE FANS, Michael’s hand from a car’s window, Michael protecting with his hand against fans/paparazzi, a dead tree, FOR THE MEMORIES, audience, Michael at the beach, FOREVER.

Some thoughts crossed my mind when a saw some images in relation to the lines. “JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT” could mean: just when you thought it was over… it isn’t ;). Striking: “FOR THE FANS” followed by images of Michael, fans, paparazzi and Michael looks uncomfortable because of harassing paparazzi, followed by an image of a dead tree (?) :?. Michael with spreaded arms on the beach could mean that Michael is enjoying his freedom now 8-).

May be I’m too focused, may be not. What do you think of the teaser?
Just curious.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Woooo!! Awesome!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It makes my heart beat quicken with anticipation.  I love it.  It’s awesome.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mj_bad/  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

You know... this site is global live.

6/25/09 was global live.

The BAM will be global live as well.

This trailer is over the top. They are trying too hard to make it look like bamsday. It's just like TII. It's going to be just as much of a bamsday let down as TII was. If this Tribute happens, it will be full of clues. If it doesn't, no one will be surprised....  it looks like a giant bam-tease to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yes, awesome isn't it bounce/

@bec, true GlobalLive will be the one who will do the BAM event and the Hoax movie. I read somewhere on this forum that their IP address is in Culver City, same place where the Dome Project is. Coincidence.. nooooooo ;)  This is great teaser, it is clue promising and I'll keep watchin' for sure ::P

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Yes I saw it about a week ago, when I accidently found it on facebook and I posted it in Back's thread because I thought it was interesting it begins with a thunder and Front was previously posting smh like "it won't be long till you hear that thunder"....well maybe it's nothing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is so much in this video clip.......the use of those quick images is obviously meant to hit a subliminal line of thought for the viewer.  I think because we are used to seeing things differently, we decipher things easily.  What about the average joe out there? I wonder what an average, unsuspecting person would take away from that?  I think I will ask a few people to watch it...people who know nothing, or don't even care (sad, but true). 
Globallive is interesting to me.......Murray's business was Global Cardiovascular Associates.....the word "global" has come up a few times....just a coincidence.  How much do we know about Globallive? (there 2 L's)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is this a real company...or one that was made up? I think I need coffee......I question everything these days.....

Thanks for posting the video everlastinglove_mj......Ginafelicia, I must have missed it before in the other thread (or maybe I am just being forgetful....) anyways...thanks for posting there too : )

Blessings to all.....off to get coffee!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :) It's Wonderful !!! lolol/  Our king .....does all the best !!!!! lolol/ mj_dance/
 :D

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Yes I saw it about a week ago, when I accidently found it on facebook and I posted it in Back's thread because I thought it was interesting it begins with a thunder and Front was previously posting smh like "it won't be long till you hear that thunder"....well maybe it's nothing

Obviously, I must have missed it, Ginafelicia.  I agree, that Front posting about a thunder soon is interesting in connection with the trailer.  8)  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

There is so much in this video clip.......the use of those quick images is obviously meant to hit a subliminal line of thought for the viewer.  I think because we are used to seeing things differently, we decipher things easily.  What about the average joe out there? I wonder what an average, unsuspecting person would take away from that?  I think I will ask a few people to watch it...people who know nothing, or don't even care (sad, but true). 
Globallive is interesting to me.......Murray's business was Global Cardiovascular Associates.....the word "global" has come up a few times....just a coincidence.  How much do we know about Globallive? (there 2 L's)

Is this a real company...or one that was made up? I think I need coffee......I question everything these days.....

Thanks for posting the video everlastinglove_mj......Ginafelicia, I must have missed it before in the other thread (or maybe I am just being forgetful....) anyways...thanks for posting there too : )

Ohh, please bring me one, a latte macchiato  ::P mj_dance/

You're right about questioning if You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is actually a real company! I visited the site and it looks okay and well designed on first sight, though isn't it weird that a professional company with 3 locations doesn't have a professional host? I mean this website is hosted by WordPress. I'm not familiar with this, but I found some information how to build a website, which can be made in a few steps, well... according to this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I can be wrong, what do you think?

Blessings to you too.

Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:37:24 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

Ohh, please bring one for me, a latte macchiato  ::P mj_dance/

You're right about questioning if You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is actually a real company! I visited the site and it looks okay and well designed on first sight, though isn't it weird that a professional company with 3 locations doesn't have a professional host? I mean this website is hosted by WordPress. I'm not familiar with this, but I found some information how to build a website, which can be made in a few steps, well... according to this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I can be wrong, what do you think?

Blessings to you too.

Wordpress?? Ahahahahahahahahahaha, I was right. I posted that in another thread, that it looked like a Wordpress site. There is nothing wrong with that, because you can build beautiful professional websites with it, but this one looks like a standard template. If I would know which template it is, I could have a copy of the site up in an hour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@blankie

beerchug You're right about that! The best is yet to come!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Paps taking pics of him...
Yea, this is too obvious!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can someone help? - I'm going nuts!!!  crash/

Either yesterday or the day before I watched a You Tube video of this Tribute teaser but it was longer and it included the persons comments about the images. It was about 10 mins long.

I looked in my history and can't find it.  :evil:

I only come here and Twitter normally,  so I don't know where I can have seen this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions