Love4MichaelTopic starter

Sneddon's FAT retirement pay....
August 20, 2011, 11:59:14 AM
At a time when so many of us are struggling to get by...this article sent me through the ROOF!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

County Releases Pension Data
152 Former Employees Receive More Than $100,000 Per Year
Friday, August 19, 2011

The average pensioner getting money from the Santa Barbara County Employee Retirement System (SBCERS) receives $2,881.85 a month, or $34,582.21 a year, according to data provided by SBCERS last week.

Of the 2,904 people who receive a pension through SBCERS, 152 get more than $100,000 per year and 25 people — including ten who worked in the Sheriff’s Department — receive more than $150,000. Of the top 25, eight served as the heads of their respective departments at one time of another. Six retired prosecutors from the DA’s office are also in the top 25. The highest name on the list is longtime District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who rakes in a whopping $224,672.64 every year.
The information was made available after a public records request from multiple newspapers. Recent court decisions require retirement systems to identify members receiving retirement allowances.

On the other end of the spectrum, 167 people receive less than $500 a month. There are 28 people who receive less than $100 a month.

Here is a list of the top 15 names on the list:

1. Tom Sneddon, $224,672.64

2. Ken Shemwell, $206,803

3. Jim Anderson, $206,448.12

4. Jim Thomas, $190,045.32

5. Norman Horsley, $189,666.24

6. Patrick McKinley, $189,497.76

7. Kenneth Pettit, $186,071.52

8. Thomas Martinez, $185,062.32

9. Jim Laponis, $184,982.88

10. R. Scott DeuPree, $183,598.32

11. Tom Franklin, $178,773

12. Joseph Smith, $171,805.80

13. Malvin Parr, $167,856

14. Frederick Olguin, $167,335.44

15. Russell Birchim, $164,575.08

link for entire article 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The man should be in jail for the stunts he pulled against Michael...using taxpayers dollars to do it I might add.  Instead this SOB is raking in a cool quarter mil a year without even having to get out of bed.  Paying people for their history of criminal and unethical behavior should NEVER stand!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Re: Sneddon's FAT retirement pay....
August 20, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
2+2+4+6+7+2+6+4=33

33 is an interesting number:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

3+3=6
another interesting number:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2011, 12:47:46 PM
I just finished reading this online.  If this isn’t a felonious crime, I don’t know what is. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

August 20, 2011, 01:10:50 PM
At a time when so many of us are struggling to get by...this article sent me through the ROOF!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

County Releases Pension Data
152 Former Employees Receive More Than $100,000 Per Year
Friday, August 19, 2011

The average pensioner getting money from the Santa Barbara County Employee Retirement System (SBCERS) receives $2,881.85 a month, or $34,582.21 a year, according to data provided by SBCERS last week.

Of the 2,904 people who receive a pension through SBCERS, 152 get more than $100,000 per year and 25 people — including ten who worked in the Sheriff’s Department — receive more than $150,000. Of the top 25, eight served as the heads of their respective departments at one time of another. Six retired prosecutors from the DA’s office are also in the top 25. The highest name on the list is longtime District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who rakes in a whopping $224,672.64 every year.
The information was made available after a public records request from multiple newspapers. Recent court decisions require retirement systems to identify members receiving retirement allowances.

On the other end of the spectrum, 167 people receive less than $500 a month. There are 28 people who receive less than $100 a month.

Here is a list of the top 15 names on the list:

1. Tom Sneddon, $224,672.64

2. Ken Shemwell, $206,803

3. Jim Anderson, $206,448.12

4. Jim Thomas, $190,045.32

5. Norman Horsley, $189,666.24

6. Patrick McKinley, $189,497.76

7. Kenneth Pettit, $186,071.52

8. Thomas Martinez, $185,062.32

9. Jim Laponis, $184,982.88

10. R. Scott DeuPree, $183,598.32

11. Tom Franklin, $178,773

12. Joseph Smith, $171,805.80

13. Malvin Parr, $167,856

14. Frederick Olguin, $167,335.44

15. Russell Birchim, $164,575.08

link for entire article 

The man should be in jail for the stunts he pulled against Michael...using taxpayers dollars to do it I might add.  Instead this SOB is raking in a cool quarter mil a year without even having to get out of bed.  Paying people for their history of criminal and unethical behavior should NEVER stand!!!

You are right, that is prize to corruption and the criminals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 20, 2011, 02:40:44 PM
From the V for Vendetta blog:

Interesting is the link Sneddon has with David Schwartz, who was Jordie Chandler’s stepfather during the 1993 allegations. Normally that could be a coincidence, but the fact that during his testimony at a pre-trial hearing Sneddon admitted to having met with the Janet Arvizo before the second accusations makes us think this was all planned. But what would Sneddon gain from all this? Did he hate Mike? And why? Justice was not a motive, because both cases were doomed to be lost by him, because he had NOTHING. Fame could be a motive, but who wants to be known for nailing the most famous and loved person in the world? That seems a little strange. So it must be money. Since we don’t believe that Sneddon’s paycheck was that big, he must have been paid by other parties. But by who? Who would gain enough by getting rid of Mike?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2011, 03:36:47 PM
That figure could be 3 times that amount, it won't matter...Sneddon is on borrowed time, and the clock began ticking the second he got involved in trying to bury an innocent man.  It may be one month or 10 years from now...it may be Mike who turns Sneddon's 'tide' or someone or something else....but when his time comes to pay the piper, and it will, all the money in the world won't save his soul....nor will it bring him any peace or happiness in the meantime.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

all4loveandbelieve

August 20, 2011, 04:05:27 PM
Wow! where is the justice when you need it.. Anyways, all these idiotic people who wanted to bury Michael, will all get a piece of what Michael had to endure.. I am being nice I said piece, but I should say the universe..  lolol/ Karma will come and bite them when they least expect it.When you do good in the world you will receive goodness. God is good, remember that. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

August 20, 2011, 09:29:30 PM

Interesting is the link Sneddon has with David Schwartz, who was Jordie Chandler’s stepfather during the 1993 allegations. Normally that could be a coincidence, but the fact that during his testimony at a pre-trial hearing Sneddon admitted to having met with the Janet Arvizo before the second accusations makes us think this was all planned. But what would Sneddon gain from all this? Did he hate Mike? And why? Justice was not a motive, because both cases were doomed to be lost by him, because he had NOTHING. Fame could be a motive, but who wants to be known for nailing the most famous and loved person in the world? That seems a little strange. So it must be money. Since we don’t believe that Sneddon’s paycheck was that big, he must have been paid by other parties. But by who? Who would gain enough by getting rid of Mike?
Who is it!!! My mind is always thinking about this...waking, sleeping...washing the dishes. If we could answer this, we would solve this riddle. I used to think Sony, but TS has said there are bigger fish involved in all of this. Global leadership elitists. Could that be illuminati bankers, presidents?  I also can't rule out the British royals, the whole Diana murder, the time MJ spent on the phone with her. What did she tell him?  Michael knows something that could pull their control down. And I wonder what that is. bounce/ But I still want to see sneddon get this long overdue arse kicking. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 21, 2011, 01:51:09 AM

Who is it!!! My mind is always thinking about this...waking, sleeping...washing the dishes. If we could answer this, we would solve this riddle. I used to think Sony, but TS has said there are bigger fish involved in all of this. Global leadership elitists. Could that be illuminati bankers, presidents?  I also can't rule out the British royals, the whole Diana murder, the time MJ spent on the phone with her. What did she tell him?  Michael knows something that could pull their control down. And I wonder what that is. bounce/ But I still want to see sneddon get this long overdue arse kicking. 

All that time on the phone with Diana and Diana's phone being tapped. So what do they know that he knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2011, 03:26:32 AM
  I'm having problems lately with the font when I posts here, crash/ so I hope it will be readable, and forgive this long post, but I couldn’t resist posting this. I am not into numerology, but in the Hebrew language, the language of the Old Testament, the number 33 denotes “promise.” There are a lot of promises in the Word of God concerning those who do evil toward His chosen ones.

“Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” (Luke 17:1-2)

“But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” (Isaiah 49:25)

“For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.” (Hebrews 10:30)

“For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.” (Zechariah 2:8-9)

“The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.”  (Exodus 14:14)

There is much more!

Now 33= 3 X 11 and:

The Number 3 denotes Divine completeness and perfection. Three, therefore, stands for that which is solid, real, substantial, complete, and entire. All things that are especially complete are stamped with this number three.

Now there is much more about the number three in the Hebrew language but lets just focus on this, three words were written by the hand on the wall in Daniel 6:25-28 indicating the Completeness of God’s Divine Judgment against the pride of the Babylonian king.
·       MENE. God hath NUMBERED thy kingdom and finished it.
·       TEKEL. Thou art WEIGHED in the balances and found wanting.
·       PERES. Thy kingdom is DIVIDED and given to the Medes and Persians.

And:
The Number 11 denotes Disorder and Judgment.
Ten is the number that marks the perfection of Divine order therefore eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. Twelve is the number that marks the perfection of Divine government therefore eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number that marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

There is not much concerning the number 11 in the Word of God, but what there is, it is significant! Notice:

The Dukes of Edom
The dukes of Edom were eleven in number (Genesis 36:40-43), and Edom, though closely related to Israel, was different from it in order and government, the bitterest hatred existed between them.

The Eleven Sons of Jacob
The eleven sons of Jacob spoke of the disintegration and disorganization in Jacob's family, which made it possible for it to be said "one is not." Joseph, being sold into slavery by his brothers was eleven years in Potiphar's house.

From Horeb to Kadesh Barnea
From Horeb to Kadesh Barnea was a journey of eleven days (Deuteronomy 1:2). One more day would have carried them to the complete carrying out of all those wonderful laws that God had given them.

Jehoiakim Reigned Eleven Years
Johoiakim reigned eleven years when Nebuchadnezzar came up and began his disintegrating work on Jerusalem (2nd Kings 23:36, 34:1; 2nd Chronicles 36:5,6).

Zedekiah Reigned Eleven Years
Zedekiah reigned eleven years when Nebuchadnezzar completed the work by putting an end to Israel's rule in Jerusalem (2nd Chronicles 36:11; Jeremiah 52:1), for "in the eleventh year the city was broken up" (Jeremiah 39:2).

The Eleventh Year
The eleventh year in which Ezekiel prophesied against Tyre (Ezekiel 26:1) and against Egypt (30:20 and 31:1) was the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in which Jerusalem was broken up. And the threefold mention of it is to impress us with the fact that Tyre and Egypt should be broken up, as Jerusalem had been.

The Eleven Apostles
The eleven apostles witness of disintegration even amongst the Twelve (Acts 2:14, etc.).

The Eleventh Hour
The eleventh hour (Matthew 20:6, 9) is proverbial as being contrary both to what is right in order and arrangement.

The Life of our Lord on Earth
The life of our Lord on earth was about 33 years (3 x 11), and then He was "cut off," and "we see not yet all things put under Him" (Daniel 9:26, Hebrews 2:28).

Additional Disorder
Eleven kings and rulers were offended with God's servants for telling them the truth:
 Pharaoh, Exodus 10:28.
  • Balak, Numbers 24:10.
  • Jeroboam, 1 Kings 13:4.
  • Ahab, 1 Kings 22:27.
  • Naaman, 2 Kings 5:12.
  • Asa, 2Chronicles 16:10.
  • Joash, 2Chronicles 24:21.
  • Uzziah, 2Chronicles 26:19.
  • Jehoiakim, Jeremiah 26:21.
  • Zedekiah, Jeremiah 32:3.
  • Herod, Matthew 14:3.

Now if there is anything to numerology, Sneddon’s own retirement pay clearly points to the fact that God’s judgment toward him for what he did to Michael, God’s chosen one, will be “solid, real, substantial, complete, and entire!” He needs to enjoy that 6 figure retirement while he can, because Divine judgment is on it’s way. We can be sure of that, and we don’t even have to wish it on him or pray for it because God has already spoken it in His Word and “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19)

I hope you enjoyed learning about the number 33 (3 X 11)! bow/

[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends!

OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

August 21, 2011, 10:03:12 AM
Fuck

Him

And all the other Parasites just like him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 21, 2011, 10:34:15 AM
@wings...great look into the biblical numerics involved with number 33. Sufficient to say sneddon's 6 figure retirement sum adds up to divine judgment coming his way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 21, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
It's no coincidence that the song "Money" is right after "D.S." on the HIStory album...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions