MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think as  Souza this tribute is not carry out i may be wrong, tickets for the 50 concerts in London were also sold and nothing happened mj_bad/
Just wondering if everyone that bought the 02 concert tickets got their money back? If people were ripped off, they wouldn't be too willing to get burned again with buying these tribute tickets.

gwynned, that was a funny switcheroo! Front's been doing acrobatics with numbers so why not? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"There was never meant to be any advertising until the tickets went on sale," he said.

This sounds like a really stupid idea! But hey, what do I know?...

Michael Jackson, who died in June 2009 aged 50 while rehearsing for his This Is It tour, was cleared of child molestation in 2005

I know this is painful to constantly read or hear. We know what happened to Michael. I think the public need to constantly be reminded that he was found innocent. I see nothing malicious with them writing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I think as  Souza this tribute is not carry out i may be wrong, tickets for the 50 concerts in London were also sold and nothing happened mj_bad/
Just wondering if everyone that bought the 02 concert tickets got their money back? If people were ripped off, they wouldn't be too willing to get burned again with buying these tribute tickets.

I got mine back (3 lots) without any problems - I wasn't ripped off at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions