paula-c

Re: Gaddafi killed??
August 22, 2011, 10:26:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone noticed that since the inception of this 'war' the footage has been all photoshopped and the news contradictory?  I have been arguing for a couple of months now that NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN LIBYA!!!  That's right.  There is no rebellion.  There is no substantial rebel force.  There is no NATO bombing. 

My guess is that Qadaffi is having quite the laugh at the moment.  And as for his 'karma' (supposedly very bad), why is it that he is a respected and loved leader in AFRICA?  How is it that the standard of living in Libya is among the highest in the world, including free medical care, free college, etc.  Oh, and then there's the river project, among the wonders of the world, turning the dessert into habitable space. 

What do people know about Libya and Qadaffi except from the media?  Is it a coincidence that some of Michael's friends have visited Qadaffi, including Lionel Ritchie? 

I know this is outrageous to suggest, but when this all began, I received a report from some people who were in Libya at the time and they reported that NOTHING WAS HAPPENING!  And they wondered what all the media was about.  Since then, I examined all the videos, photos and news reports and have concluded that it's all an absolute hoax.  And lots of it is really funny as well. 

And that to be happening in Libya?, i can understand that this group of rebels ( !asshole! )Without the help of someone in this case, NATO would not do anything to Gaddafi, but to say that in Libya is happening nothing ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 22, 2011, 10:49:24 AM
Well, that's what I'm saying.  Of course, SOMEthing may be happening, but nothing of the scale we are being told.  Based on my initial information, there were/are rebel strongholds in some remote areas, but we are talking mere skirmishes, and not a rebellion. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 10:55:07 AM
Well, that's what I'm saying.  Of course, SOMEthing may be happening, but nothing of the scale we are being told.  Based on my initial information, there were/are rebel strongholds in some remote areas, but we are talking mere skirmishes, and not a rebellion. 

Of agreement in Libya not having rebellion, there be NATO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 22, 2011, 11:11:43 AM

I'm not sure of your question, but I think you are asking whether or not I think the NATO bombings are real, to which I respond "NO!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 22, 2011, 11:23:49 AM

I'm not sure of your question, but I think you are asking whether or not I think the NATO bombings are real, to which I respond "NO!"

So what is the point of making us believe so?  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

August 22, 2011, 11:30:14 AM

First of all, and this will seem outrageous, I believe Michael is a part of this hoax.  This is not being perpetrated by the same people that pulled off 9-11.  This is the revenge.  This is the reversal of it all.  One has to recall that Libya has always been a part of Bush's Axis of Evil. 

IF I am right, the point is to demonstrate how people can believe ANYthing if the media tells them so.  To accomplish this, the Qadaffi would have to be a part of it.  I've read where the Libyan internet has been virtually shut down.  Whether that's true or not, I can't confirm, but I challenge anyone to provide me with a one image of this conflict that is credible.  Like with the MJ hoax, I remain open to the possibility that he is dead, pending convincing evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 11:45:38 AM
Has anyone noticed that since the inception of this 'war' the footage has been all photoshopped and the news contradictory?  I have been arguing for a couple of months now that NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN LIBYA!!!  That's right.  There is no rebellion.  There is no substantial rebel force.  There is no NATO bombing. 

My guess is that Qadaffi is having quite the laugh at the moment.  And as for his 'karma' (supposedly very bad), why is it that he is a respected and loved leader in AFRICA?  How is it that the standard of living in Libya is among the highest in the world, including free medical care, free college, etc.  Oh, and then there's the river project, among the wonders of the world, turning the dessert into habitable space. 

What do people know about Libya and Qadaffi except from the media?  Is it a coincidence that some of Michael's friends have visited Qadaffi, including Lionel Ritchie? 

I know this is outrageous to suggest, but when this all began, I received a report from some people who were in Libya at the time and they reported that NOTHING WAS HAPPENING!  And they wondered what all the media was about.  Since then, I examined all the videos, photos and news reports and have concluded that it's all an absolute hoax.  And lots of it is really funny as well. 

I agree that something very strange is going on between Libya (and most of the Middle East) and 'Western' protrayal of it.  I can see it being a front or 'illusion' for something going on behind the scenes (yet right in front of our eyes?).  And, yes, I'm sure that the 'West's' portrayal of Gaddafi is very skewed. 

But anyone who has been the leader of a regime for 42 years...I believe, has karma from both ends of the spectrum...both very good and very bad.  If 'they' are going after him or will go after him, whether or not he's guilty of what they are now accusing him of...IMO that's karma coming back to bite him on the ass.  If, instead, he is taking part in something that will lead to the exposure of the NWO (which I think is a possibility)...then his good 'karma' will increase tenfold.

Just to add...I am completely against war and killing, no matter what the reason...just my personal opinion.  And that includes the killing of supposed 'evil' leaders.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

August 22, 2011, 11:56:43 AM

So what is the point of making us believe so?

First of all, and this will seem outrageous, I believe Michael is a part of this hoax.  This is not being perpetrated by the same people that pulled off 9-11.  This is the revenge.  This is the reversal of it all.  One has to recall that Libya has always been a part of Bush's Axis of Evil. 

IF I am right, the point is to demonstrate how people can believe ANYthing if the media tells them so.  To accomplish this, the Qadaffi would have to be a part of it.  I've read where the Libyan internet has been virtually shut down.  Whether that's true or not, I can't confirm, but I challenge anyone to provide me with a one image of this conflict that is credible.  Like with the MJ hoax, I remain open to the possibility that he is dead, pending convincing evidence.

Well .. I find that it's taking a lot of risks just to prove a point. We still have videos of people demonstrating in Libya for example...and unless the population is in on it I don't quite understand why they would demonstrate if nothing is happening. But one big point: the world major media outlets are reporting these things on Lybia which I don't doubt are full of lies...but they (the media) are still owned by the ones willing to cover up the 9/11 truth. So I think that if it was a hoax purported by people with a good motive they wouldn't report anything about it because it's very easy for them to check what is really going on there and they would have "smelled the coffee"...and hence not report it? I think there is a "hoax" element and I agree we can't tell what is really going on there because we cannot trust the media....I think it's too big for my brain at this time.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

August 22, 2011, 12:05:12 PM

Well .. I find that it's taking a lot of risks just to prove a point. We still have videos of people demonstrating in Libya for example...and unless the population is in on it I don't quite understand why they would demonstrate if nothing is happening.

Indeed.  Show me those pictures.  What I've seen have all been CGI.  But maybe you have something more convincing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 12:18:26 PM
Interesting perspective on the pics...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAyOjmfTqcI&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Andrea

August 22, 2011, 12:31:15 PM

I find your thoughts fascinating gwynned but I don't think Michael is behind what's going on in Libya (or what's not going on).  We are not getting accurate or truthful reports on what's happening there, I agree and it is another example of the media lying and forcing people to believe them.  I think "they" (TPTB) are behind these lies once again.  To create a distraction (from WHAT?), to frighten Gadhafi supporters/sympathizers, to create a false spending sheet so the money supposedly being spent on this can actually be spent elsewhere that they don't want us to know about, the list goes on and on.  Since I have no idea what is actually going on I can't say for sure, but I just have a feeling that "they" are behind these lies.  And for sinister reasons, to further their agenda.
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:35:24 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 12:38:02 PM

Michael does not have nothing to do with this,.. you believe that NATO will not be in Libya?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 22, 2011, 12:42:15 PM
There is no doubt that the Lybians are happy because Gaddafi is not ruling anymore. This is something we cannot deny because he was not loved by his own people. I'm sure the "Western World" has some interest for the oil in Lybia. They will interfere for sure. May be they have a hidden agenda ..... time will tell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 12:53:21 PM
The speech with which United States and NATO have justified its military incursions into Iraq and Libya, riddled with references to democratic values and human rights, highlights the double standards of the West, with one hand fighting old Arab dictators and another tab the atrocities of the systematic Israeli  regime for war crimes in the Palestinian territories occupied and fenced, or the permanence of the tyrannical monarchs who have the power in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Morocco and Jordan. In all cases, the regional policies of the West lets say energy and geopolitical interests that modulate convenience the principles of """"freedom, democracy and human rights"""
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 22, 2011, 01:27:17 PM

Well .. I find that it's taking a lot of risks just to prove a point. We still have videos of people demonstrating in Libya for example...and unless the population is in on it I don't quite understand why they would demonstrate if nothing is happening.

Indeed.  Show me those pictures.  What I've seen have all been CGI.  But maybe you have something more convincing?

I don't have pictures that could convince you but when I watched this video I thought that things were happening for real.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdhROtme9yU&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal