PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Dear Messrs. Chris Hunt and Paul Ring

We, as Michael Jackson's staunch supporters and advocates, refuse to support the Michael Forever Tribute, planned by Global Live Events in October, 2011. Even with the withdrawal of your most recent performer, Gene Simmons/ Kiss, fans feel the damage has already been done. Your apology is too little, too late and does not solve the problems we have with this tribute.

Since the initial announcement, through fan sites and forums and a Facebook page (Fans Against Michael Forever Tribute) fans have voiced their concerns about this tribute. One of the initial concerns was how fans were treated on the Michael Forever Tribute Facebook page. The administrators were rude and deleted comments. Therefore, when the announcement was made that Global Live Events "listened to fans" regarding the addition of Simmons, many fans are doubtful. Fans believe that Global Live Events, in an attempt to qualm the media and the Estate, rescinded their offer to Simmons. Simply put, it is not the fans that Global Live Events is concerned with, but negative media coverage, which in turn affects ticket sales.

From the timing of this tribute, in the middle of Dr. Murray's trial, to the ticketing prices, to the obscurity over what charities will be receiving the donation, to the no-guarantee policy of performers, the addition of Gene Simmons and dishonoring, thus tarnishing Michael Jackson's legacy was simply the last straw. With the damage done, it will be the fans who work hard to overcome this debacle for Michael Jackson's legacy.

Please understand that this tribute is doomed to fail now. Attorneys for the Michael Jackson Estate have written to you about their concerns, and now the Michael Jackson fan base has done the same. Do the right thing for Michael Jackson, and cancel this tribute.

Sincerely,

MJJCommunity, MJJForum, M.J.A.N, United4MJLegacy, MJ4Justice, MJFrance, Legendary MJ , MJ: And Justice for Some, Muzikfactory, Australia Salutes MJ, MJ Down Under, MJHellas.gr, MJTurkFan, Truth 4 MJ, MJ Portugal / Espana Fans, MJ
Fans for Love& Justice, MJ The Legend Russia, MJJCN MJ Chinese Fanclub, Tributo MJ, MJ Memorial Munich, MJ’s Legacy Association Int., MJ’s Neverland, All4Love, MJVIBE, Iconic, MJ Stranger in Moscow , X Pages, MJ Fans Ireland, MJPortal, Positively Michael, MJ Polish Team, MJ Place w/ No Name, MJ’s Hideout, Complottisti in avanzata, Clear MJ’s name.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:08:01 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can applaud their passion and for standing up for what they perceive as 'truth'.  I believe that Mike is alive, and in believing that...I believe that if Mike wants this tribute to happen, it will...if he doesn't, then it won't. 

I wouldn't want them to bash me for what I believe to be 'truth'...I extend the same respect to them that I would want extended to me.  They have a very different perspective than we do...and as much as it's easy to say they're wrong and we're right...there's no absolute way to prove either perspective...at least not yet.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

paula-c

I can applaud their passion and for standing up for what they perceive as 'truth'.  I believe that Mike is alive, and in believing that...I believe that if Mike wants this tribute to happen, it will...if he doesn't, then it won't. 

I wouldn't want them to bash me for what I believe to be 'truth'...I extend the same respect to them that I would want extended to me.  They have a very different perspective than we do...and as much as it's easy to say they're wrong and we're right...there's no absolute way to prove either perspective...at least not yet.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

With L.O.V.E. always.

Very well put, Be The Change....I agree with you wholeheartedly! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess I must see things differently....shocker, I know, lol.  I believe that concert is all a part of the hoax, arg or whatever we are in.  Therefore, the invitation of KISS and Simmons must have been intentional by Michael and his people.  To invite someone like that to perform, then turn them away...makes them (KISS)  look pretty bad in the public's eye.  I would think it was a prime jab at them for what he (Simmons) said about Michael. I would think many more people now know of Simmons'  words about Michael.  I say way to go Michael....keep swinging!  One day all people will know and understand your innocence....and believe it wholeheartedly.  I was never much of a KISS fan....anyone with that size tongue scares me  :lol:   
Keep the faith....we need to stay strong and keep pushing through to the truth.....for Michael.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hm, I'm starting to wonder if this is all part of MJ's plan to see what us fans (believers and non) are going to tolerate and what we are willing to stand up and fight for or against. This would resolve the issue as to why Katherine would be involved in this (to make it look like it's authentic), would it give the fans the thought that since Katherine is in with this event that it is a good idea, perhaps. Having Katherine for, Jermaine and Randy against; gives a little light bulb to go off in peoples heads (hopefully and evident) that because of the tickets, because of KISS, because of the trial that this event is not right. So, what do the fans do? The fans stand up in unison from countless forums and fan sites from around the world to show that we do not approve and as Michael's fans we are not going to sit back and do absolutely nothing about it, what ever the case is! In the end it doesn't matter if you are a believer or not, we are all members of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

curls

I find this a rather intriguing little twist in the tale of the ill fated tribute concert!  Fan communities demanding to be heard.  I like it!  Mention now of the acts having to perform their own hits - they can't do MJ's as first stated, because Estate haven't given the ok.  So, no MJ fans in the audience, no MJ songs or references - seriously there won't be much evidence of it actually being a Michael Jackson tribute, from what I can see, which is as is should be, 'cos he's not dead!  I just hope this gets cancelled - I wouldn't want to see Katherine and the children embarrassed or made to look foolish, if it actually goes ahead and they actually attend.  I trust MJ has it all under control.  mj_bad/

Oh, the group's facebook page is quite an interesting read too:

Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:33:49 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

I am not sure about this ! I always thought this concert was part of the plan!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

I am not sure about this ! I always thought this concert was part of the plan!!!!

Kind of funny if MJ's own fans are messing up his plans!  Well, maybe this is supposed to be 'interactive'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wright2018

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "BeLIEve what your heart hear's,your eyes can lie"
I am open to the concert and a skeptic at the same time. I'm taking a step back at the same time. I can see where this is part of the hoax, with a brillient mastermind like Michael anything could happen :)
I have spoken out againest KISS being part of the line up an to be honest in my opinion where were all these stars at when Michael was on trial for his life? Thats what bothers me...they may not be getting paid for this and I heard that all proceeds are going to charity which I love that part but I heard some where that publicity can be at times worth more then gold... I hope this is all on the up and up on this promorters part  because if he takes avantage of Kathrine and Michael's legacy I can garentee there will be hell to pay...

On a positive note Good Morning to my famiy     bearhug to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve what your heart hear's, because the eyes can be told lies"

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
We think alike wishingstar. I do believe this tribute is in Michael's plan as well. How could it be in Cardiff otherwise? I wrote what I think about this whole tribute thing before but if I need to repeat it, I do believe that Michael established that organization Company globALIVE and with that name on purpose. The company was established just this year and what a "coincidence" that it is just above a bar called HUMBUG. Michael knew we were going to find out about the bar and PT Barnum relation. Cardiff is another PT Barnum relation too. And plus Occtober 8th is Elvis' tribute concert date which Michael also attented. How can these all be "coincidences"? They're NOT and Michael is definitely behind it.

About inviting KISS. Badkolo made an amazing post and explained the meaning of KISS and why TMZ made the article about KISS like that. Wish I copied the link or the post of him. It explains it so well. If I need to summarize it, KISS name is something like Knights of Satan! And if you remember the article of TMZ, they wrote We're killing KISS in another words WE'RE KILLING SATAN! Doesn't this explain the real purpose of the hoax??? It does to me. So what I believe is, Michael invited KISS to the tribute on purpose and then revoked them just to make this title at TMZ. To tell us the real reason of the hoax. He is also playing with the media and the ones who hates him so well.

He gave us the clues with it and he knew non-believers would decide not to go after the KISS issue. Everything is planned perfectly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@PureLove, I understand that you believe MJ is behind the concert so can I ask you if you think it's in his plans to actually go ahead with it or has it never been his intention for it to actually happen?

Or are you like me - just watching and waiting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if he will return during this concert, but a thing is sure for me, there will be something there !!! Why all these eccentricities ? Why the family would make ridiculous, specially his mother ??? It is not logical ! I am sure that it is a trail game. Wait and see. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@PureLove, I understand that you believe MJ is behind the concert so can I ask you if you think it's in his plans to actually go ahead with it or has it never been his intention for it to actually happen?

Or are you like me - just watching and waiting!

I think his plan is to go ahead with whatever happens to the tribute. Non-believers always asked for a tribute concert and Michael gave them a tribute (with Gene Simmons) that most of them wouldn't like to attend. He knew most of the fans would give up when they heard about Gene Simmons. And of course MJ fan sites wrote this letter to Globallive to cancel the tribute. So, IF the tribute gets cancelled, then the fans will have no right to ask for another tribute concert because the family tried to make one but they didn't like it. ;) But IF the tribute concert happens it is still not going to be "once in a millenium" tribute like the family announced because the King is alive. I don't think Michael cares that much if the tribute happens or not. He gave us the clues and that was the main reason for this tribute if you ask me.  ::P  Am I watching and waiting? Nope, not actually. I also do not care if the tribute happens or not. I got what I needed and that was enough for me. I'm watching and waiting for the trial and of course the big BAM.  bounce/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:28:20 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are two ways to look at this: something really messed up is going on.
Something very obviously set up is going on.

Non-Believers are too sensitive and I don't believe they get all of their facts straight when they start all of this name calling and pointing fingers at the wrong people. I hope Michael comes back soon just so they can gain their sanity back. A lot of people are taking some beatings in the media and its completely unfair. But I'm sure they were warned it comes with the territory. Without knowing the hoax, I'd probably be just as angry as they are. But I believe its part of his plan and we have to continue to show togetherness and positivity. Someone's gotta be level headed and thats our job :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions