La Toya Jackson Forgiving the MJ Haters
August 22, 2011, 06:38:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 8/22/2011 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thinks a lot of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login haters have had a change of heart since her brother died -- but it's unclear whether she's including Gene Simmons in that group.

You'll recall KISS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from the upcoming MJ tribute concert in part because Gene has said he believes Michael was a child molester.

This weekend in Bev Hills we asked La Toya if she thought the concert should be off limits to artists who disrespected Michael. Her answer is all about forgiveness ... but are you buying it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Re: La Toya Jackson Forgiving the MJ Haters
August 22, 2011, 06:59:48 AM
Aaarrrrgghhh! Stupid iPad won't let me watch the vid!
But based on the info I can gather from the short article, I do agree with La Toya. We do need to forgive those who have done wrong by us. Some wounds may never heal, but forgiveness can make the pain bearable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

all4loveandbelieve

August 22, 2011, 07:46:34 AM
I know Michael has forgiven alot of those who hated him. He has a good soul in him. In life if you don't forgive, it will make you bitter person, and it will only hurt you in the end. When we say forgive, does not mean forget!! right?? I am sure Michael did not forget all the people who mistreated him, but he has forgiven them. This is a lesson we should all absorb and put it into practice.
Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 09:07:49 AM
Once more the subject of Gene Simmons suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 10:49:42 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thinks a lot of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login haters have had a change of heart since her brother died -- but it's unclear whether she's including Gene Simmons in that group.

You'll recall KISS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from the upcoming MJ tribute concert in part because Gene has said he believes Michael was a child molester.

This weekend in Bev Hills we asked La Toya if she thought the concert should be off limits to artists who disrespected Michael. Her answer is all about forgiveness ... but are you buying it?

No - I am not buying it at all.  Of course she will say anything to keep the concert going.  We should forgive of course, but I still become angry whenever I mention Michael Jackson and the first thing they say is "that freak that molested children." 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 01:06:03 PM

No - I am not buying it at all.  Of course she will say anything to keep the concert going.  We should forgive of course, but I still become angry whenever I mention Michael Jackson and the first thing they say is "that freak that molested children." 

when damage  did to Michael Tom sneddon, the Arvizo and all that to be behind of all that

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 22, 2011, 02:30:10 PM
I liked this comment under the article.

TMZ: "LaToya, I'm just curious, what do you think about artists that try to sign on to Micheal's Tribute that disrespected him in the past...??"
Latoya: insta paranoid with good reason - her own filthy lies/allegations and EPIC FAIL excuses as to why SHE 7th level disrespected him in the worst way possible, BECAUSE she's his sister - damn near breaks into a run to get into her car while she mumbles something about sometimes people regret what they said after someone dies...
Asked, and answered.
".... but are you buying it?" Hell, no. Who in their right mind (key words: "right mind") would buy a damn thing LaToya? Plz.
Yeah.. ALL of 'em say they had no clue Gene Simmons disrespected him, otherwise wouldn't have invited him.
Ask who's buying THAT. (Answer: NO ONE)
Oh, wait... or, was it they had NOTHING to do with him OTHER then (so they really didn't know about GS talking his BS) kissing up to him in his face (until he finally had enough and kept them at arms length - they STILL tried) lusting after his M-O-N-E-Y and trying to manipulate their brother/son/uncle "King of Pop"'s "in" any which way into the industry every chance they had to get anywhere near him, even though of his OWN accord he kept those leeches housed and fed, and transported in grand style, ANYWAY.
LaToya's devastating whoring LIES, Jermaine's "Badd" ... don't even get me started on JJ/KJ. Syge, anyone? Exactly. Filthy. Every last one of 'em.
Never enough. Never will be. I'm so sorry, Micheal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 22, 2011, 03:23:52 PM
Michael has a very beautiful soul and I'm sure that he doesn't know what hate is. And hearts who have no idea what hatred is, always forgive. I do believe Michael forgives everyone who made wrong to him if he believes those people are serious and honest  when they apologize from him about what they did. (if they are big enough to apologize of course)
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:38:21 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 04:07:44 PM
As much as I would love to agree, I cannot say so confidently that Michael has forgiven all of the people who wronged him.  No matter how loving you are, there are still those certain wrongs that cannot be forgiven.  You get past them and learn from them and you don’t allow them to define you.  But I cannot say with 100% certainty that Michael forgave everybody. And that doesn’t make him any less loving.  And I certainky will not judge him if he didn’t.  He is human.  It could be possible, but I don’t think anyone can know that for sure.   respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

August 22, 2011, 04:27:22 PM
I just wanna say that all the haters and those who hurt and wronged Michael should begin to ask forgiveness from God, because this is Him who will judge them. It should not all be put on Michael's shoulders....and in order to forgive people might start to look at the man in the mirror to see and ADMIT the wrongs they have done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 22, 2011, 07:08:26 PM
Forgiveness is all good and everything, but in my own experience, I have met people who "prey" on forgiving people. People who do personal hurtful things. And not typical stuff like disagreements or misunderstandings, but deep stuff like sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend and say "forgive me, I've been your friend all this time, he/she was not the one for you, or they came on to me or whatever" and watch their so called friend suffer heartbreak (they love it). You forgive them and they do it again! These types are the only types I have a problem forgiving. Most other things I can forgive, but just can't forget. Although I'm not the type to hold a grudge, I am aware of those who prey on the sweet  ;)) And I have a problem with people who steal cause even though they really want forgiveness, they sometimes have a sickness they can't control and will most likely do it again. (Once again I know from experience)...

But I would forgive MJ if this is a hoax. He earned the right to disappear on everybody  lolol/ mj_bad/ and because my son thinks this one is so funny ==>  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
gonna be good, I promise!!

paula-c

August 22, 2011, 08:27:48 PM
Or perhaps Michael to speak across her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2011, 10:21:08 PM
Unless we hear it from Mike himself...we'll most likely never know with absolute certainty if he forgave everyone or not.  I'm sure most of us have struggled with giving forgiveness in our lives...some of us for horrible things that were done to us by others....what some would deem is 'unforgivable.'  And if I try to place myself in Mike's shoes (not an easy feat...no pun intended)....there's a lot of bad things that people did to him, over the years, that I'm sure he was able to forgive.  We might have 'evidence' of that in the form of Branca and Dileo. 

Mike, in my eyes, is love personified...and if anyone has the strength in them to forgive...it's Mike.  And I'm not suggesting it was easy for him...I'm sure he struggled just as we do...but, in the end, Mike always took the higher road, the more enlightened road. That is...until he was accused of molesting children for the second time.  I'm sure the first round stung, bruised and scarred...I can't even begin to imagine how Mike internalized the '93 accusations...but he somehow got through it, when most would've thrown in the towel.  What 'they' forgot to factor in, when going after him again, is that the man that was accused in '93 was not the same man in 2003.  Ten years of 'life' experience in Mike's life...is more than most people will even come close to experiencing in a lifetime. 

While I could see Mike forgiving plenty, over the years...there is a lot of connections/similarities between the Murray trial and the 2003 trial...which lead me to believe that the ‘hoax’ has something to do with the 2003 accusations.  Doesn't mean he didn't forgive....just means he couldn’t and didn't forget.  Perhaps Mike's definition of 'forgive but don’t forget' has changed over the years....bet 'they' didn't count on that either.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:53:12 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal