lorelaTopic starter

Hello my new friends!
August 24, 2011, 01:20:32 PM
I'm a huge fan of Michael since I was 4 years old (I was born in 1982).

I still remember the day I first saw him on TV - he was performing his song "Beat It".  I was arguing with my sister - I was positive that I'm looking at a woman. I'm still ashamed.  :oops:

I love his music - I always have. I was always pleading my brother to buy me his albums and he did. I remember looking for "History" in three cities - and crying of happiness when I got it in some little store.

I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true. He loved children to much to ever hurt them. I wrote him a letter then (in my broken English), but I never send it 'cause I didn't have the address.

And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die. I know, he was only human and humans die, but ... I just kept saying that he wasn't a person that just dies. It's too soon. He was "a part of my life" for so long that I never even imagined that he could die. Everybody was telling me that he DID die and that I should just get over it. OK. But I didn't believe he died ... I thought "If his heart really stopped beating then somebody killed him. He didn't just die." I still don't know what to believe, but ... I sure hope with all my heart that he's alive, that all this was his plan, that he's happier now and that he never comes back ('cause I'm afraid that would kill him).

I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends. And I hope I wasn't too long ...

michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Hello my new friends!
August 24, 2011, 01:28:44 PM
Welcome to the hoax family. lorela. I'm glad you're here. Enjoy this forum!

bearhug
everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

August 24, 2011, 01:31:33 PM
Hello lorela, Welcome bearhug

I'm a huge fan of Michael since ...
I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true
And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die.
I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends.

We have all the same history ! michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorelaTopic starter

August 24, 2011, 01:35:31 PM
everlastinglove_MJ & corinne, thank you both for your warm welcome.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

August 24, 2011, 01:40:52 PM
Hi Lorela! It's nice to know you and your true feelings!
With LOVE! moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

LUNA

August 27, 2011, 07:20:50 AM
welcome!! it's so nice 2 c people who join this forum after 2 years from june 2009.....
[/color]kisses from italy

[/color]LUNA[/font]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

August 27, 2011, 08:18:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a huge fan of Michael since I was 4 years old (I was born in 1982).

I still remember the day I first saw him on TV - he was performing his song "Beat It".  I was arguing with my sister - I was positive that I'm looking at a woman. I'm still ashamed.  :oops:

I love his music - I always have. I was always pleading my brother to buy me his albums and he did. I remember looking for "History" in three cities - and crying of happiness when I got it in some little store.

I remember how it broke my heart whet those nasty allegations came out - I knew they weren't true. He loved children to much to ever hurt them. I wrote him a letter then (in my broken English), but I never send it 'cause I didn't have the address.

And finally I remember the day when I heard that he's dead. I listened to "You're not alone" all day. Singing, crying, thinking. I couldn't believe it. I told my boyfriend that there must be some kind of mistake. That Michael couldn't die. I know, he was only human and humans die, but ... I just kept saying that he wasn't a person that just dies. It's too soon. He was "a part of my life" for so long that I never even imagined that he could die. Everybody was telling me that he DID die and that I should just get over it. OK. But I didn't believe he died ... I thought "If his heart really stopped beating then somebody killed him. He didn't just die." I still don't know what to believe, but ... I sure hope with all my heart that he's alive, that all this was his plan, that he's happier now and that he never comes back ('cause I'm afraid that would kill him).

I'm very glad that I found you. I hope we can become friends. And I hope I wasn't too long ...

michael-jackson/

Welcome in our HOME, Lorela   penguin/ bearhug!!!!
I hope you will like here and stay with US till the END :)!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions