everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry quote does not work for me.

I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related. I think that is the last pap video of Michael that has been seen, before the rehearsal clip that was on CNN . As an advertiser it is a subtle way of making people connect with Michael, cos maybe as hoaxers we missed the actual shots, but as a person seeing a video they would just notice the presence of Michael, even though it wasn't long enough for maybe the estate to object.
I think the subliminal effect is for people to remember that it is Michael related.
I agree. My first thoughts were when I watched the video: why did they specifically use the shots with Michael and the paps a few times? Probably, because fans and paparazzi are a part of his life, but why the corridor (or Dr. Klein's office as been said in the video posted by reveron1958) and other things that made me go hmmm :shock: ;)  It made me curious... but that's just the point, that's why it's a teaser ;)
Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:12:08 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

The thunder in the clip reminded me of this website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions