A strange thing about Paris
August 26, 2011, 05:14:29 AM
Here's a strange thing that may have been discussed before, but I haven't read it here yet (but I haven't followed everything so excuse me if someone mentioned it before) that gives me hope that Michael's death is really a hoax.

Out of Michael's children Paris seems to be the one who shows her love for her dad the most. She often wears Michael Jackson T-shirts, wears a Michael Jackson bracelet, has Michael Jackson posters and a pillow in her room, and she even mentioned on her twitter that she might want to get a tattoo for her dad in the future. However, Michael's burial was almost two years ago and in these two years she was never photographed at Forest Lawn. Never. Not even once. The paparazzi follow her wherever she goes - acting class, school, church, Disneyland. A parazzi even got arrested I think for chasing Paris in the car. They seem to follow her from her house and photograph everything she does, look at the amount of pictures of her (and her brothers, but they seem to care for Paris the most). I believe that, if Paris went to Forest Lawn in those 2 years, she would have been photographed. We would know. But she was never spotted there.
And because she expresses her love for her father so much I would expect her to leave something on his grave - like letters or cards or, I don't know, pictures of her and her dad, something like that. But we've seen photo's of the grave a couple of times and everything there, the photo's and the flowers and stuff, seems to be from fans. We can't be certain about that but to me it doesn't look like his family brought it there. It just looks like the stuff the fans bring in once a month.

Also, if Michael is really dead but he's buried elsewhere (Neverland has been discussed by both beLIEvers and non-beLIEvers), she probably would have been photographed there. The kids get photographed everywhere, there's no escaping from the paparazzi now.

I think it's safe to say that if Paris visits her father's grave once in a while, she would have been photographed there, let's say, at least once. Only once. But that didn't happen. She also twitters everything she does but did not even mention her dad on June 25. So how could a girl who obviously loves and adores her father so much, never visits his grave?

As I said, I cannot be 100% certain about it, but it really looks like she never goes there. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I think the only people who have been seen there are outsiders like Conrad Murray and Debbie Rowe - people who do not even have access to it. And the Jacksons on June 25 2010, but alright.

This is what gives me even more hope that Michael is alive. His daughter Paris who never visits him - that just doesn't seem right to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: A strange thing about Paris
August 26, 2011, 05:56:07 AM
This is for all of them.....who visits Michael at FL except the fans?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 06:03:03 AM
That is true... but from Paris (and Prince and Blanket) I would expect it the most. Since he is their father. The only 2 people I know that visited FL are Conrad Murray and Debbie Rowe. Also, Lisa Marie Presley said she sometimes visits but I haven't seen pictures of her there.

Do you (or anyone else) know of other people that visit (and that are photographed at Forest Lawn)?? If the above are really the only 2, that makes it even weirder... Michael Jackson is buried and the only people who visit his grave are the doctor who killed him, his ex-wife and fans. His death made the internet crash and over a billion people watched his memorial, but no one takes the time to visit his grave???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

August 26, 2011, 06:12:30 AM
Yeah, it's definitely strange. But thinking about it ... If his family is in on the hoax, wouldn't it be better to visit his grave - just to keep the lie alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 06:32:03 AM
Hmmm... I dont think it would be safer, since as we all know, they keep giving us clues or acting in ways that proove us that MJ isn't dead. They keep their speeches and acts contradictory on purpose, to leave the doubt alive (also to keep michael safe regarding all the dangerous ones who are after him). Why would they drive to FL on purpose to make poeple believe that he is really dead? They have other ways to do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 26, 2011, 06:38:38 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-KU7mHZqnw[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrbLGPHjc4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 06:59:45 AM
If he is really dead then it would be very sad and strange that his own children wont visit him to say a prayer at his grave, or bring flowers there...On the 25 th June this year on her twitter she didn't say nothing about her dad " miss you " " love you " something ! So i really think Michael IS alive cos i can't understand things other way .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

August 26, 2011, 07:45:44 AM
O, okay, I thought she didn't post anything on June 25 at all. Thanks for clearing that up  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 26, 2011, 08:11:58 AM
The first year anniversary of his supposedly death, the children were in Hawaii having fun. That 's when we discovered that Prince has Vitiligo under his arm pit. I found that very strange for these children being in Hawaii having fun when his dad is supposed to be dead.. This would be a strange behavior, if the father was dead. Since the father is not dead, and probably Michael was in Hawaii too, with the children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 26, 2011, 12:40:23 PM
When they hacked her FB there were pics of her at Neverland, and recent ones too. At that point I wondered what she was doing with her cousins in Neverland, when someone else supposedly owns it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 08:56:17 PM
I've always had a nagging feeling in the back of my head that MJ would go back to Neverland. I think he traveled at first to get away but in the end I think he's either at now or will be back at Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

August 26, 2011, 09:36:49 PM
i said that to a nonbeliever & they were like "maybe its too sad"

i disagree, my uncle (who i spent waay more time with than my own father) passed away 7 years ago. I visited his grave alllll the time. It is very sad, but its also nice. It makes me feel close to him in a way...? in fact, i just visited him yesterday ::P

so yeah, it is really strangee. same with the neverland thing somebody mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions