skywaysTopic starter

THANK YOU FROM MICHAEL??
September 02, 2011, 06:47:28 PM

I am sorry if someone mentioned already - just find that GOOD Catch on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M4Tribute Michael Forever
Happy Birthday! Nice one! @M4Tribute Ahhhh amazing!! Thankyou SO much. Its my birthday today, and this is the best present ever! Ee
30 Aug

Any thoughts ??

or we can safely says You Are Very Welcome bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: THANK YOU FROM MICHAEL??
September 02, 2011, 07:27:17 PM
That is so weird. I guess I don't get it so the Tweet says, not technically I know, but so... (lol) M4Tribute Michael forever (which is the account, the person(s) account) and then it goes on to say "Happy Birthday! Nice one!" Ok, makes sense, then they.... reply(?) to themselves by doing the whole "@M4Tribute" meaning they were replying to whoever is after the "@" which in this case is themselves. Well that's weird, why are they replying to themselves? Am I just twitter stupid? And then they go "Ahhhh amazing!! Thank you SO much. It's my birthday today, and this is the best present ever! Ee" They signed Ee, who the hell is Ee? lol And this was tweeted the day after August 29th, August 30th, which isn't Michael's birthday? Who is M4Tribute, and why are they trying to make it seem like Michael is contacting his fans? Questions: Who is Ee? Who is M4Tribute? Can anyone answer me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

skywaysTopic starter

Re: THANK YOU FROM MICHAEL??
September 02, 2011, 08:10:15 PM
That is so weird. I guess I don't get it so the Tweet says, not technically I know, but so... (lol) M4Tribute Michael forever (which is the account, the person(s) account) and then it goes on to say "Happy Birthday! Nice one!" Ok, makes sense, then they.... reply(?) to themselves by doing the whole "@M4Tribute" meaning they were replying to whoever is after the "@" which in this case is themselves. Well that's weird, why are they replying to themselves? Am I just twitter stupid? And then they go "Ahhhh amazing!! Thank you SO much. It's my birthday today, and this is the best present ever! Ee" They signed Ee, who the hell is Ee? lol And this was tweeted the day after August 29th, August 30th, which isn't Michael's birthday? Who is M4Tribute, and why are they trying to make it seem like Michael is contacting his fans? Questions: Who is Ee? Who is M4Tribute? Can anyone answer me?

I think EE may stand for signature HEEHEE! . As far as account info -
  Michael Forever @M4Tribute  The one and only Official Michael Tribute Concert.held at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, on October 8, 2011. Tickets on sale now!!!   Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions