Re: JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!
August 31, 2011, 10:52:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWFI8tnKK9s [/youtube]

I'm sorry Tom, but that giant banana on stage does NOT make me want you in any way, shape or form!  So funny!  I think it gets funnier the more that I watch that video!  lolol/

Thanks so much @TheRunningGirl!  I have tears streaming down my face!

PS. Thanks for all the other great research on your post too!

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:07:52 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 31, 2011, 11:10:47 PM
Perhaps I'm now going way to far afield, but we know all about coincidences by now.  Some of you may know that Robbie Williams has covered many of Tom Jones songs and he and Tom Jones have performed together.  Now they are neighbors.  I guess Mr. Jones found Robbie a suitable castle nearby. 

Robbie is known in the UK (don't hate me, I"m just the messenger!!!) as the OTHER King of Pop.  Robbie was also the subject of a hoax video that proposed some other connections between Robbie and MJ.

But here's what's kinda strange.  I did a search to see if there was a video of the two performing together and the first video I found had this comment below....."Elvis fan Robbie wears the "elvis 1968 comeback special"- suit"...

Here's the video

Robbie is a lot like Tom Jones was in his ...ummm...younger and leaner years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2011, 12:49:29 AM
Thanks for the great find @gwynned!

Robbie Williams released a DVD in 2003, entitled the Robbie Williams Show.  Apparently, Robbie is a big Elvis fan and he based the opening of the show on the moves and the set @ the beginning of Elvis' 1968 Comeback TV special.
The show's opening number, "Trouble"/"Handsome Man", is identical in concept and staging to the opening sequence of Elvis Presley's '68 Comeback Special, down to the same opening song ("Trouble") with the same arrangement. The only differences are the huge RW logo with arrows in red lights (replacing the ELVIS one), and female dancers on the jail cell back-drop holding microphones, instead of male ones holding guitars. The stage sets in the show are also similar to the ones used in the live concert segments of Presley's TV special.
Reference:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found this video someone uploaded, that does a side-by-side comparison of Elvis' and Robbie's performances.  The scaffolding and dancers in in the second number looks extremely familiar!!!   elvis_/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N3SwbaBCXY[/youtube]

love~
mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 01, 2011, 10:55:57 AM
Wow!  In the meantime, I heard back from the person who made the comment.

Elvis made a comeback in 1968 in black leather. Search on youtube. Robbie wears a replica. Also in his clip "advertising space"

The very weird thing (for me!) is that 2 or 3 years ago I met Robbie though I had no idea who he was (I live in the US and frankly had never heard of him - sorry, Robbie) at the Gilliland Ranch in Trout Lake Washington, where there has been allegedly a great deal of UFO activity.  Robbie was there with ATS for a week to experience the place and I just happened to plan my visit at that time.  When my friend and I arrived it was already dark and frankly we weren't sure we were in the right place out there in the country.  But Robbie walked up to us and assured us we were and there began a lengthy conversation between us.  What I want to say about him more than anything is how thoughtful he is.  It was chilly and I was ill prepared.  He gave me his own coat as he went to find something else for himself.  He walked us to our car when we left several hours later.  He never once let on about his wealth or noteriety or put on airs.  He had said he was in a band and had taken a 3 year hiatus to look for UFOs and I assumed - wrongly - that he and the band might be struggling financially  :mrgreen: and we each offered our houses to him should he pass through where we lived.  He didn't snub his nose at the possibilty at all and seemed genuinely touched.

But about our conversation.  We talked quite a long time, mostly about UFOs.  I had just returned from a fishing trip to the Catalina Islands where I had had a strange UFO dream that seemed so real and he was just on his way there to explore it because of the numerous UFO sightings there.  It's very rare for me to have the kind of conversation with someone we had that night.  Perhaps because we were both strangers with nothing to lose or gain, but I suspect it had more to do with Robbie.  He's just a very nice and sincere guy who is willing to be who he is and damn the consequences.  You might imagine he's been persecuted in the press for his belief in UFOs.

But getting back to MJ, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 01, 2011, 05:11:22 PM
TheRunningGirl,
Remember this little Riddle from Back? It is nice to know that it was inspired by the Riddler, the role Michael “had previously opted hard to land but was ignored for”!

I personally don't believe that MJ tried that hard to be the Riddler, that it was more him making a statement about the character connections and perhaps setting up some hoax details. Remember in MIB 2, where MJ the agent says, "What about that part you promised me Zed", or something like that. It's like it's part of an inside joke or something. Personally I think MJ is too big potatoes to be acting in regular movies. He needs to always be in his own genre, or category, creating his own videos, and of course this whole hoax ARG is off the charts/galaxy. Although I agree that there is probably not anything directly related to MJ in this thread starter about JC's love for Emma video (youtube already is abuzz with crazy responses to him), I disagree that it somehow brings discredit on our reputation here that we explore connections even to the 6th degree. Our diamond mining here has yeilded a treasure trove of real strong connections to help us understand even the 101 basics of this MJ hoax that 95% of worldwide MJ fans and virtually all the public have missed, incredibly. I've been on some other non-hoax MJ sites and some of the drivel they discuss...well...  So I say mjintrigue2012 and TheRunningGirl, you 2 are peas in a pod with amazing eye(s) for detail, that few can do! I really believe that in the elite of the entertainment business of which MJ and JC would be part of as successful as they have been, that there is a certain amount of inside pranks/jokes/innuendos and "talk" that we are not privy too. I really enjoyed reading the slight connections given here, and as we are mostly all adults here, we are able to choose for ourselves whether they are important or not worthy of further pursuit, and only time will tell for sure which they are. respect/  So IMO, Souza and Bec, you don't need to worry!

p.s.  I loved and have watched many times, Batman with the riddler, The Mask, and The Truman Show!

@MJonmind,

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you, I do NOT believe Michael was  really interested in playing THE RIDDLER in the 1995 film; he was much more interested in making the connection with BATMAN and the RIDDLER. Whilst THE RIDDLER is supposedly not in the cast of the latest BATMAN movie --The Dark Knight rises (Release date: July 20th 2012) -- rumours persist that he will be. We however, now know as a matter of fact that the Batcave will be under a waterfall in WALES. There is no indication that Tom Jones has yet met with the crew.  :lol: :lol:

WALES has been revealed as the home of the Batcave, after moviemakers were spotted filming parts of the next blockbuster instalment here.

Not content with West Walian Christian Bale playing the title role, the superhero franchise’s Welsh credentials have been further boosted by a
Brecon Beacons waterfall doubling for the famous cavern.

The area’s starring role in one of the biggest films of 2012 is the latest coup for the Beacons, having already played host to a galaxy of Hollywood A-listers in recent years.

For the latest Batman film – The Dark Knight Rises – a team led by Batman director Christopher Nolan spent two days filming on National Trust land at Henrhyd Waterfall in the Neath Valley.

The 90ft waterfall near the village of Coelbren is the highest in the park and a tourist favourite because of a path that takes intrepid walkers behind the waterfall.

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Above article is courtesy of Clare Hutchenson who brought suspiciousmind to fame a few weeks ago in a hoax related article!  ;)

Front says: Horizon----> E-X-P-A-N-D
So let's EXPAND our horizon, else we risk to be stuck with blinkers on for the rest of our lives...
We may get on the wrong track from time to time but Hey!
It is all for LOVE!

With L.O.V.E

PS: Some Fish and a Little Mermaid 
No Riddle or Connection, I just Love this video!  ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJrr-U5rSVs[/youtube]

Brecon Beacons waterfall  is a 1 hour drive from Cardiff..nah, just a coincidence ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

September 01, 2011, 05:19:21 PM
Jim Carrey is so great, love most of his movies, he played amazingly Andy Kaufman in ‘Man on the moon’, and there are death hoax conspiracy theories about Andy Kaufman too.
I noticed that Andy Kaufman has already been discussed on this forum, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G0KmlEpXfI [/youtube][/sup]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIEizWqs_8&feature=related [/youtube]

"Kaufman died in a hospital in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on May 16, 1984You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, caused by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login large cell You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and was interred in the Beth David Cemetery in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). He was 35 years old. Because he kept the true nature of his illness a secret—almost until the day he died—fans have, over the years, doubted Kaufman's death, thinking that he staged it as the ultimate Andy Kaufman stunt.
Kaufman allegedly told many people—including Bob Zmuda—that he wished to fake his own death prior to his actual death. This has caused some fans to believe Kaufman is still alive.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Kaufman himself purportedly claimed that if he were to fake his death, he would return 20 years later, which would have been in 2004.[31]
The 1999 Jim Carrey film Man on the Moon leaves the question open-ended. "Tony Clifton" performed a year after Kaufman's death at The Comedy Store benefit in Kaufman's honor, with members of his entourage in attendance. Bob Zmuda has acknowledged "death hoax" rumors over the years quite tongue-in-cheek, admitting that Kaufman and he had discussed faking his death at times and that he seemed "obsessed with the idea", but he maintains the opinion that Kaufman truly did die and his death was not faked. Bob Zmuda claims he does not think he would be cruel enough to go this long without making contact with his family if he was still alive. His official website states that his death was not a hoax and he did die.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
During the 1990s, "Tony Clifton" made several appearances at LA nightclubs, prompting speculation that perhaps Kaufman was still alive and working under the makeup. Jim Carrey stated on the NBC special Comedy Salute to Andy Kaufman that the Clifton character had been passed on by Kaufman to Bob Zmuda while he was still alive. Kaufman's death certificate is on file with the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and is also available on the website The Smoking Gun.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Elaborate hoaxes and pranks were major elements of his career.
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:20:53 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions