JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!
August 26, 2011, 09:16:56 AM
OMG I am going nuts or .......?????? :shock:
Remember the video with Murray speaking to "HIS FANS" in front of a FIRE PLACE :o??????
Usually I dont watch Tv,but my husband was watching some news in the morning and suddenly I heard this one ,because I was in the room.You will never believed this but Jim was talking in front of a fireplace,about some strange things I would say  :?.Betewn some things he said this are the ones who made me go  :? :shock: afraid/:camping,ghost stories,pee  :lol:,LOVE,mimic the words I LOVE YOU.......I DO.When I saw he said I love you I had some thoughts that I cannot describe.I dont know what was that :? but you have to agree it was kinda strange,you know like we have seen many times, during this HOAX.Please tell me your opinion about this,because I beileve I'm already nuts!!!!!

Jim Carrey confesses his love for Emma Stone!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5qfcbtfEI[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!
August 26, 2011, 09:31:21 AM
OMGosh.....I just saw this on Yahoo......odd to say the least!  The news people make a good point (shocker, I know!) that he's a comedian firstly.  So, I don't know what to think really......the correlation to Murray is out there, lol.....but really, when you stop and re-watch it....... :shock: .....can't be? Can it?  Why would Jim Carrey have anything to do with the hoax?  I think we had talk of a straight-jacket around here......anyone know who has it, lol!!! 

Thanks for the post........
Have a beautiful day!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 26, 2011, 12:32:51 PM
His daughter who is pregnant, looks the same age as Emma.  This has got to be some inside joke. I recently went to see Mr. Popper's Penguin's, and absolutely loved it, and laughed so hard throughout. Carrey totally is killer witty, and still has the touch! I don't know about any connection here to the Murray video though :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 26, 2011, 12:44:08 PM
I don't think everyone is in the hoax now... Anyone can say I love you  I really do.. nothing strange there. Michael is a powerful person and his words are powerful so everyone will take some of his wordings. It does not mean that  Jim carrey is in the hoax. I doubt it very much.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 26, 2011, 01:24:18 PM
applehead it's not you, Jim is nuts :lol:.

I can't believe he is serious suspicious// :lol:

I hope Emma is not mad with him
Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:28:57 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 26, 2011, 01:43:38 PM
Probably some joke. I see no connection to the hoax whatsoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 26, 2011, 01:51:01 PM
Ok look. I'm open minded and it takes a lot for me to say this so please, keep that in mind.

Applehead and wishingstar: you guys need to take a few days off from the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

August 26, 2011, 01:52:26 PM
I would like to retain some credibility for our efforts here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 26, 2011, 01:53:02 PM
very talanted actor but something wrong with him....sounds loco  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 26, 2011, 02:38:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think everyone is in the hoax now... Anyone can say I love you  I really do.. nothing strange there. Michael is a powerful person and his words are powerful so everyone will take some of his wordings. It does not mean that  Jim carrey is in the hoax. I doubt it very much.
blessings.

I'm sorry but I have to do this,I will say what I feel once and for all!!!!
Where did I say Jim Carrey is in the hoax,I just did a comparision ,nothing more!!!!!
Souza girl this is for you:When you did "that post" about Monkeys related to the hoax it was ok for you to do it,but when someone comes here and try to write down his opinion is nothing related?Is this a HOAX site or not?
This is for you bec also:What's wrong to you people,where do you forgot the respect,had any of you learned SOMETHING in these 2 years about what Michael stood for? :(
I know that during this hoax there were others to receive this kind of treatment,but I will not respond with HATE ,like many would in my place.IT 'S OK ,I still feel LOVE in my heart,because I want to make Michael proud of me,and show him I did learn something from THIS HOAX!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL and dont forget: What doesent destroy me,it makes me STRONGER!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 26, 2011, 03:12:29 PM
I was worried you'd take it badly.

Look, I've posted some crazy stuff too.

We've all done it.

But we are a community and we have to keep each other real. You know? Hive mind. We work together.

Ps. you asked for opinions. Nothing any of us said was disrespectful but your reply is borderlining exactly that.
Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:14:46 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

August 26, 2011, 03:23:17 PM
LOL, what did I do? applehead, I agree with bec: take a break, because you are overreacting here. I only said I see no connection to the hoax, and I really don't see it, no need for you to get nasty at me again. And fyi: the monkey story might have been crazy, but it was hoax related.

Next time count to ten before you post please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 03:32:18 PM
LOL, what did I do? applehead, I agree with bec: take a break, because you are overreacting here. I only said I see no connection to the hoax, and I really don't see it, no need for you to get nasty at me again. And fyi: the monkey story might have been crazy, but it was hoax related.

Next time count t ten before you post please?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,LOVE.
THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT  :-*!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 26, 2011, 04:09:42 PM

Next time count t ten before you post please?

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,LOVE.
THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT  :-*!!!!!

No applehead, that's too easy. You attack me for NO reason. Easy to just walk away instead of saying you might have been wrong on this, huh? Do you have a problem with me lately? Because if so, pm me instead of nasty comments towards me on the forum. You just turned 30 right? So we are both mature enough to stay respectful, don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2011, 08:02:17 PM
Emma Stone appears simultaneously as the love interest of Jim Carrey, in a recently released YouTube video, AND, as the possible love interest of Andrew Garfield, in a recent TMZ article.  Popular girl!  Whose web will she get caught up in?  Spiderman's or The Itsy Bitsy Spider's?!!!
Reference:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Emma starred in the horror comedy Zombieland in 2009, in which her role as Wichita brought her to prominence. She is currently working on the sets of The Amazing Spiderman and Movie 43 and is part of the cast of the upcoming The Gangster Squad (To be directed by Rube Fleischer who also directed Zombieland).

Movie 43 will feature segments to be directed by Brett Ratner. 43 is 4/3 (3rd April), Paris’ birthday and the day Mohamed AL Fayed unveiled the Michael Jackson’s statue in front of his football club (4/03/2011).  Michael was 43 years old on the day he could have died in the 9/11 bombing of the WTC, had he attended the scheduled meeting he had in one of the twin towers.

Now Jim Carrey! A Canadian and a die-hard hockey fan! Most recently starred in the film Mr. Popper’s Penguins, released 6/17/2011.  Here is a clip of him rehearsing for a hockey scene that's in the movie:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryBjtX8AqJc[/youtube]

In this film, Jim Carrey wears the jersey of a current Canadian hockey hero, Sidney Crosby.  Sidney is the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team, one of Pennsylvania’s two NHL teams:
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nelson de la Nuez’s painting, “The Greatest Show on Earth”, showed a green-jacketed Michael (probably the jacket he borrowed from Arnold Klein!) in the lower left corner. Michael is also wearing a sign around his neck that says (in my opinion), “Take Care”, and also has the number 7 within a logo that resembles the logo on the Philadelphia Flyers’ jerseys.

Frank Dileo was born in Pittsburg Pennsylvania and 34 year-old Ryan Dunn, the JackASS star, had spent 4 hours in a Philadelphia bar before he killed himself behind the wheel of his Porsche 911, on a Route 322 in West Chester, a suburb of Philadelphia.

May they both R.I.P. if they have passed.

love~
mjintrigue2012

PS.  Michael is wearing his Smooth Criminal/ganster fedora in the Nelson de la Nuez painting.  Frank Dileo is known for his portrayal of gangster Tuddy Cicero in Martin Scorsese’s 1990 gangster movie Goodfellas.

This is the same Martin Scorsese that directed Michael’s 1987 short film BAD!!!
  mj_bad/

Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:15:36 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions