RK

Re: JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!
August 26, 2011, 10:14:42 PM
I love Jim and his humour...always have, always will, but to me, I don't think this is hoax related. Applehead, we are all nuts by this stage. I was out walking with my dogs yesterday and one of them did a poo that looked like a perfectly formed number 7. To which I exclaimed to my friend 'holy shit [pun intended] everything I see is pointing to the hoax.' Yes indeed, we are a unique lot that Michael has on his hands by this stage of the hoax. From one mad hoax addict to the others in this nut house...I love you all. :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 26, 2011, 10:52:06 PM
Maybe this may clear up some confusion:

Newsmakers: Jim Carrey professes love for Emma Stone in new gag video

Jim Carrey launched his new website by posting a video love letter to "The Help" star Emma Stone that many online deemed creepy. The just under two minute video on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login shows 49-year-old Carrey professing his love for the 22-year-old actress into a handheld camera.

In the video, Carrey says Stone is "all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart, and kindhearted" and that "if I were a lot younger, I would marry you." He goes on to say they would have "chubby little freckle-faced kids."

The video crashed the site early Thursday. Carrey said on Twitter that it "was a comedy routine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

August 26, 2011, 11:04:06 PM
@RK, lmfao  geek/

we gonna get a group rate at the "center".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

August 27, 2011, 01:28:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wow, amazing number of possible connections. Thanks for your work in finding them. They are things to tuck away on file!

RK, here's a pic for you!

Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:37:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 08:23:23 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, wow, amazing number of possible connections. Thanks for your work in finding them. They are things to tuck away on file!

RK, here's a pic for you!

OMG Mjonmind this was HILARIOUS :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 08:46:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, - you are amazing. Thank you for posting such insightful information.

I am unsure if it's Michael related but it's very entertaining. I love Jim Carrey. I wonder if Jim and Michael are friends?

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 27, 2011, 02:50:37 PM
Jim Carrey played the role of the The Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever. Michael Jackson had previously opted hard to land the role but was ignored.  :)
The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. The character is often depicted as wearing a domino mask either with a green suit and bowler hat, or a green unitard with question mark prints.
It is also said that the Riddler stole his green unitard from a CIRCUS LEPRECHAUN
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Green Jacket anybody?  :)

Speaking of Circus, it it interesting that PT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth was the very first circus to use a Train as a method of conveyance.
When the circus switched to travel by train they began by using flatcars from the Pennsylvania Railroad, which turned out to be hazardous because the Pennsylvania Railroad's cars were in poor shape. In mid-season it was decided that they would buy their own cars, and when the P.T. Barnum Circus left Columbus, Ohio, it traveled on the first circus-owned train.
Frank Dileo was born in Pennsylvania and died in Ohio. RIP Frank if you passed away but I cannot help seeing the connections!

The 1941 Animated film of Dumbo was inspired by the PT Barnum Circus, a 70th anniversary DVD is to be released on 9/20/2011, the day the DCM trial was scheduled to start before the last change of dates!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwrm1fxb3A[/youtube]
I love this old 1941 Dumbo cartoon! It is fantastic! And it seems that DCM thinks likewise! :))

And Pennsylvania was also the scene of one of P.T . Barnum Hoaxes (Just before they boarded the train there for the first time!).
PT Barnum stayed in the Pennsy House in 1872 during a stop of his "P. T. Barnum's Grand Traveling Museum, Menagerie, Caravan & Hippodrome", the self proclaimed "Greatest Show on Earth". His act included 4 purported genuine Fijian cannibals, allegedly ransomed from the King of Fiji before they became the special of the day from his kitchen.

One of them, a dwarf, took ill. He died uttering "Fiji" as his last word, and was laid out in a hotel room. The man watching over his remains locked the door and left for half an hour. When he returned, the two remaining male cannibals were merrily nibbling away on the corpse while being scolded by the lone female, who apparently was Christian and had renounced her man-eating ways.

At least, that's what the York Daily reported. The town's other paper, the True Democrat, called the story whole bunkum. And we'll never know which was right; was it just a clash of cultures or another ink-grabbing hoax by the master?

What was left of the poor cannibal was buried in the local Potter's Field with 700 other unmarked, unclaimed, and unknown bodies. 25 years later, the bodies were disinterred, and people were eager to open the Fijian's coffin and see if he was intact or was indeed served up as his showmate's entree.

Alas, the coffin was empty! It seems a local doctor hired a professional ghoul to snatch the body, which he proudly exhibited in his office as a showpiece skeleton. And he never told anyone if the corpse had any bites out of it. So we'll never know if Barnum pulled another fast one or if the cannibals indeed enjoyed one final nostalgic midnight snack.

Fiji” what an interesting word! :)Fiji” was no doubt a reference to the “Fiji Mermaid”, another PT Barnum Hoax! It was also the water Michael was drinking during the rehearsals and the water the Jackson’s Family was drinking during the Forever Concert Interview!!!
If you want to no more about the Fiji Mermaid, please watch the '90s TV series The X-Files; the episode Humbug depicts the possibility of a series of sideshow murders having been committed by a Fiji Mermaid. Maybe the Fiji Mermaid hides at the HUMBUG Bar in Bristol, UK when not hunting the offices of Global Live Events just above....

party/

L.O.V.E

P.S. mjintrigue2012 you ROCK! :)
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:55:30 PM by TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

August 27, 2011, 05:24:58 PM
Jim Carrey played the role of the The Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever. Michael Jackson had previously opted hard to land the role but was ignored.  :)
The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. The character is often depicted as wearing a domino mask either with a green suit and bowler hat, or a green unitard with question mark prints.
It is also said that the Riddler stole his green unitard from a CIRCUS LEPRECHAUN
Green Jacket anybody?  :)

Speaking of Circus, it it interesting that PT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth was the very first circus to use a Train as a method of conveyance.
When the circus switched to travel by train they began by using flatcars from the Pennsylvania Railroad, which turned out to be hazardous because the Pennsylvania Railroad's cars were in poor shape. In mid-season it was decided that they would buy their own cars, and when the P.T. Barnum Circus left Columbus, Ohio, it traveled on the first circus-owned train.
Frank Dileo was born in Pennsylvania and died in Ohio. RIP Frank if you passed away but I cannot help seeing the connections!

The 1941 Animated film of Dumbo was inspired by the PT Barnum Circus, a 70th anniversary DVD is to be released on 9/20/2011, the day the DCM trial was scheduled to start before the last change of dates!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwrm1fxb3A[/youtube]
I love this old 1941 Dumbo cartoon! It is fantastic! And it seems that DCM thinks likewise! :))

And Pennsylvania was also the scene of one of P.T . Barnum Hoaxes (Just before they boarded the train there for the first time!).
PT Barnum stayed in the Pennsy House in 1872 during a stop of his "P. T. Barnum's Grand Traveling Museum, Menagerie, Caravan & Hippodrome", the self proclaimed "Greatest Show on Earth". His act included 4 purported genuine Fijian cannibals, allegedly ransomed from the King of Fiji before they became the special of the day from his kitchen.

One of them, a dwarf, took ill. He died uttering "Fiji" as his last word, and was laid out in a hotel room. The man watching over his remains locked the door and left for half an hour. When he returned, the two remaining male cannibals were merrily nibbling away on the corpse while being scolded by the lone female, who apparently was Christian and had renounced her man-eating ways.

At least, that's what the York Daily reported. The town's other paper, the True Democrat, called the story whole bunkum. And we'll never know which was right; was it just a clash of cultures or another ink-grabbing hoax by the master?

What was left of the poor cannibal was buried in the local Potter's Field with 700 other unmarked, unclaimed, and unknown bodies. 25 years later, the bodies were disinterred, and people were eager to open the Fijian's coffin and see if he was intact or was indeed served up as his showmate's entree.

Alas, the coffin was empty! It seems a local doctor hired a professional ghoul to snatch the body, which he proudly exhibited in his office as a showpiece skeleton. And he never told anyone if the corpse had any bites out of it. So we'll never know if Barnum pulled another fast one or if the cannibals indeed enjoyed one final nostalgic midnight snack.

Fiji” what an interesting word! :)Fiji” was no doubt a reference to the “Fiji Mermaid”, another PT Barnum Hoax! It was also the water Michael was drinking during the rehearsals and the water the Jackson’s Family was drinking during the Forever Concert Interview!!!
If you want to no more about the Fiji Mermaid, please watch the '90s TV series The X-Files; the episode Humbug depicts the possibility of a series of sideshow murders having been committed by a Fiji Mermaid. Maybe the Fiji Mermaid hides at the HUMBUG Bar in Bristol, UK when not hunting the offices of Global Live Events just above....

party/

L.O.V.E

P.S. mjintrigue2012 you ROCK! :)

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE HOAX,YA RIGHT....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you very much for this wonderful and informative post TheRunningGirl!!!You don know how happy you made me,it's nice to see people still care.
Till this day I remember Jim Carrey dreseed as Riddle in Batman movie( Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of the big black bat ...)and  THE MASK movie ,where Jim had a green mask on his face,lol.For sure the 90'where the best years of my life.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 27, 2011, 05:35:07 PM
I love Jim and his humour...always have, always will, but to me, I don't think this is hoax related. Applehead, we are all nuts by this stage. I was out walking with my dogs yesterday and one of them did a poo that looked like a perfectly formed number 7. To which I exclaimed to my friend 'holy shit [pun intended] everything I see is pointing to the hoax.' Yes indeed, we are a unique lot that Michael has on his hands by this stage of the hoax. From one mad hoax addict to the others in this nut house...I love you all. :-*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's good to see that I'm not the only one who started to find out hoax clues even in daily life.  lolol/

@applehead

I hope you and your grandma get better soon. Hope it's nothing serious. Everyone can have an off day. Sending big hugs to you
  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2011, 07:12:50 PM

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE HOAX,YA RIGHT....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you very much for this wonderful and informative post TheRunningGirl!!!You don know how happy you made me,it's nice to see people still care.
Till this day I remember Jim Carrey dreseed as Riddle in Batman movie( Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of the big black bat ...)and  THE MASK movie ,where Jim had a green mask on his face,lol.For sure the 90'where the best years of my life.

LOVE

Hey! Applehead,
You are very welcome!
 beerchug
It is a Big Puzzle and it is always good to be open-minded about where the clues may be hidden!  :) and one clue leads to the next one!
Remember this little Riddle from Back? It is nice to know that it was inspired by the Riddler, the role Michael “had previously opted hard to land but was ignored for”! ;)

Quote from: Back
Nancy Grace’s “FLAMES” will be extinguished.

Riddle me this
Riddle me that
Diane’s a slut
And Roger is Fat.

Sneddon is cold
For lies he told
And Janut is guilty
For money she stole

Nancy is crazy
Her whining’s an act
The bitch is a moonbat
And probly on crack.

The old guard is over
They’ve overed their stay
The fresh blood is ready
For that crowning new day.

It’s moving like clock work
Steady ticking and tocking
Hee Hee - Wooooooooooo
Just Keep Watchin’

DCM legal team asked the judge to sequester the jury to protect DCM and the system from Nancy Grace type “Character assassinations”!

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
Protect Me From Nancy Grace!
Seeks Jury Sequestration

There is NOT such a thing as a  cO-Oincidence!  suspicious// :lol: :lol:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

August 27, 2011, 07:23:16 PM
Thankyou @TheRunningGirl, @Mjonmind and @voiceforthesilent.  It’s so much FUN to try and connect the dots!

Here’s one you all might like (special shout-out to@applehead250609)!

A video appeared on TMZ early this morning that was kind of suspicious. It was of Stevie Wonder singing Sweet Caroline at LAX.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Innocent enough...but I looked up the song Sweet Caroline on Wikipedia, and found this:

“Sweet Caroline”is popular at sporting events. The song is a tradition in many Major League Baseball stadiums. Boston's Fenway Parkhas played the song since at least 1997, and it has been played at every game in the middle of the eighth inning since 2002 by the influence of Amy Tobey, a production agent responsible for the audio played over the park's loudspeakers. "She had noticed 'Sweet Caroline' was used at other sporting events, and she decided to send the sweetness over the Fenway speakers." On opening night of the 2010 season at Fenway Park, the song was performed (albeit abridged) by Diamond himself. It is also played at sporting events at the University of Pittsburgh.
Reference:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought that part about the University of Pittsburgh was pretty specific and not-so-coincidental, since I had brought up Pittsburgh in my earlier post. Is somebody watching us?  fresse/

Neil Diamond has written other songs like Cherry Cherry and I’m a Believer, the latter popularized by The Monkees back in the 60’s!  I’m a Believer was revitalized by the band Smash Mouth for the 2001 film Shrek.  Shrek is so GREEN!  Which, according to Kermit, it’s not easy bein’!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUyu5prWjTE[/youtube]

party/

love~
mjintrigue2012
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:36:27 PM by mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2011, 07:42:58 PM
sorry, but how was Jim Carey involved again?

Seriously, this way you can even connect me to MJ and the hoax. We are all connected to each other in a way through around 6 other people, so if you will look hard, you will always find a connection.

I know my opinion is not appreciated, but I fully agree with bec, this is not a good way to show our credibility. This is grasping at straws, finding clues where there aren't. And I think that too many threads are going that way lately. As much as I believe Mike has a hand in lots of things now and in the past, not everything is his work. Not every statement made by a celebrity has to do with him.

Yell at me if you want, I don't care. Someone has to say it and I can handle some more nasty remarks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 27, 2011, 08:31:23 PM
sorry, but how was Jim Carey involved again?

Seriously, this way you can even connect me to MJ and the hoax. We are all connected to each other in a way through around 6 other people, so if you will look hard, you will always find a connection.

I know my opinion is not appreciated, but I fully agree with bec, this is not a good way to show our credibility. This is grasping at straws, finding clues where there aren't. And I think that too many threads are going that way lately. As much as I believe Mike has a hand in lots of things now and in the past, not everything is his work. Not every statement made by a celebrity has to do with him.

Yell at me if you want, I don't care. Someone has to say it and I can handle some more nasty remarks.

I think that you're right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

August 27, 2011, 08:40:59 PM
jim carrey aand mj= the truman show mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SEHF

August 27, 2011, 09:37:34 PM
MJ is dressed up as Jim Carrey!!!!! OH MAI GAD!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions