JANET JACKSON’S SECRET SON IS OMER BHATTI?!
August 26, 2011, 03:29:25 PM
Every day news gets more crazy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JANET JACKSON’S SECRET SON IS OMER BHATTI?!View CommentsBy Binside TV
Posted on 25 Aug 2011 at 12:55pm

There were rumors that Janet Jackson had a secret daughter that was raised by her sister Rebbie Jackson. Now there are new claims by her former mother in law that Janet Jackson gave birth to a son named Omer Bhatti.  Omer Bhatti was believed to be Michael Jackson’s son and sat next to Janet Jackson at his funeral.

Here is the latest bombshell from the National Inquirer:
‪Quick feat. Omer Bhatti – The Drill‬

That’s Janet son!” Etterlene, 75, told the Enquirer after comparing a picture f Omer with her son James at our request. “That’s my grandson! He looks just like James did whe was young. He has the same bone structure and smile. Even the eyebrows are the same. I always believed Janet was pregnant by my son and gave birth 27 years ago. And when I saw her brother Michael with Omer, I knew it was true. Omer is Janet’s son.”….Etterlene says her son told her that Janet was carrying his child during their brief marriage. “James told me that he got Janet pregnant when she was 18 in 1984,” Etterlene, a former gospel singer and matriarch of the famed DeBarge singing family, told The Enquirer. “Janet and I spent some time together back then, and it was obvious to me she was very pregnant. I even teased Janet about it. She laughed it off, but I have no doubt she was carrying a child. I have 10 of my own, so I know ‘pregnant’ when I see it….Within a few days of my pregnancy comments, Janet disappeared. Even my son James had no idea where she was. When she came back a month after, she was slimmer and there was no baby. Janet told James that she had miscarried. I never believed that, but James said he did.” Etterlene said she learned later that Janet was in Europe during the time she would have been pregnant, and she’s convinced the Jackson family plotted to cover up the child’s birth to protect Janet’s fledgling career. [via]

We don’t know who to believe because Omer does look like Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson. He can also dance like Michael and Janet.  Janet Jackson has a habit of keeping secrets for years including the time when she hid her marriage to Rene for 10 years.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Every day news gets more crazy.

JANET JACKSON’S SECRET SON IS OMER BHATTI?!View CommentsBy Binside TV
Posted on 25 Aug 2011 at 12:55pm

There were rumors that Janet Jackson had a secret daughter that was raised by her sister Rebbie Jackson. Now there are new claims by her former mother in law that Janet Jackson gave birth to a son named Omer Bhatti.  Omer Bhatti was believed to be Michael Jackson’s son and sat next to Janet Jackson at his funeral.

Here is the latest bombshell from the National Inquirer:
‪Quick feat. Omer Bhatti – The Drill‬

That’s Janet son!” Etterlene, 75, told the Enquirer after comparing a picture f Omer with her son James at our request. “That’s my grandson! He looks just like James did whe was young. He has the same bone structure and smile. Even the eyebrows are the same. I always believed Janet was pregnant by my son and gave birth 27 years ago. And when I saw her brother Michael with Omer, I knew it was true. Omer is Janet’s son.”….Etterlene says her son told her that Janet was carrying his child during their brief marriage. “James told me that he got Janet pregnant when she was 18 in 1984,” Etterlene, a former gospel singer and matriarch of the famed DeBarge singing family, told The Enquirer. “Janet and I spent some time together back then, and it was obvious to me she was very pregnant. I even teased Janet about it. She laughed it off, but I have no doubt she was carrying a child. I have 10 of my own, so I know ‘pregnant’ when I see it….Within a few days of my pregnancy comments, Janet disappeared. Even my son James had no idea where she was. When she came back a month after, she was slimmer and there was no baby. Janet told James that she had miscarried. I never believed that, but James said he did.” Etterlene said she learned later that Janet was in Europe during the time she would have been pregnant, and she’s convinced the Jackson family plotted to cover up the child’s birth to protect Janet’s fledgling career. [via]

We don’t know who to believe because Omer does look like Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson. He can also dance like Michael and Janet.  Janet Jackson has a habit of keeping secrets for years including the time when she hid her marriage to Rene for 10 years.

WOW this is what I call a bombshell :shock:!!!!!
"Every day news gets more crazy"-Believe me I know :lol:,today I just did a crazy post !!!
Thank for this scorpionchik :-*.

LOVE
Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:41:13 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
 :lol:

One of the Jacksons should say that Omer is his/her kid as soon as possible!  lolol/ I really don't understand why the media is trying  so hard to make Omer one of Jackson kids. But this one cracked me up.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She went to Europe? It can be...as long as Omer lived in Sweden?..Maybe the blond woman that they claim she's his mother : she could only be his nanny at that time...(?)...I can't say no or yes to these news...but i can put it aside for some other times...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You know what would be the most hilarious revelation? That they will tell us in the end that he is not related to the Jacksons at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
the first time I saw Omer I had the impression he is Michael's son.

If he is Janet's it makes sense, he has their eyes...but his chin is too narrow though...IDK what to think but for sure there is more resemblance between Omer and the Jacksons ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Omer could be Mike's, Janet's, Joe's, Jermaine's, any of the other Jacksons or not blood related at all. I don't really see what the fuzz is about. Who cares who his father/mother is? If he wants to tell people, he will. He clearly doesn't (yet?) so I think people should leave him and let him live. It's all speculation and assumption and there is no way of knowing until he himself decides to tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I care Souza.

I really do.

I HOPE he is his son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I care Souza.

I really do.

I HOPE he is his son.

And if he's not? Would that make him less of a person? It should not be important to us, but to Omer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I care Souza.

I really do.

I HOPE he is his son.

And if he's not? Would that make him less of a person? It should not be important to us, but to Omer.

Of course it wouldn't make him less of a person. He is gifted anyway.

I said that I care and I hope he is his son for other reasons, related to Michael, not to Omer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

if someone will just help me clear something up in my head. has michael relationship with omar always only resulted in speculation that he is michaels and not any accusations of anything inappropriate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

I am not here to know who become the parents of Omer, or who is the mother of Blanket in truth these things do not interest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

How can Janet have 2 kids and not take care of them . She looks like a sweet person who would love to be with children. I don't think she would have children and give them to the family to take care of them..  If Omar is her son great, if he isn't well great too. Omar is a human being and if he wants to share his personal data, he will do it on his own terms. It does not bring food on our table if he is Michael, Janet, Jermaine Joe, or whom ever child. So when ever the time is right he will share it. I personally do not find this young man looks anything like Michael. He may have the moves yes.. This is my opinion.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

curls

I really don't get this apparent obsession with celebrities' private lives.  Actually, I do - it's TPTB's way of turning our brains to mush, keeping us occupied with stuff of no consequence, so we don't notice or care about what's really important in the world.

That said, maybe Omer himself doesn't know who his father is, maybe even his mother doesn't!  It's no-one's business, but theirs. I don't care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions