PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
City of Gary to mark Michael Jackson's birthday

Michael Jackson's hometown of Gary is getting ready to throw a birthday party for the late King of Pop.

Jackson, who died on June 25, 2009, would have turned 53 on Monday. The Times of Munster reports (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) that the northwestern Indiana city is planning a four-day party. Gary's party will feature musical performances, a circus, food and vendors in front of Jackson's boyhood home and the Leonard Douglas Stadium at Roosevelt High School.

City spokeswoman LaLosa Burns says the city of Gary wants to preserve the legacy of Michael Jackson and the Jackson family.

The Jackson family left Gary and moved to California in 1969 after the Jackson 5 struck it big.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
This is the reason why Paris is in Gary. There will be a circus too. 4 day party.

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

carlo riley mentioned this on facebook a day or two ago. i was surprised that we hadn't heard of it before now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

They've done this every year. But only since MJ has been "dead".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

! Another circus ! party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

seems like they are just goin through the motions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

i want to go :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

I wonder how they must feel, celebrating his birthday after he's "dead", and while he was alive they boarded up the high school sign with his name in shame. I'm glad they are proud of him again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this is posted on carlo's facebook. he says it is from his private collection. it is from i think the fan event in japan.
michael says that they got these glasses from the drug store. don't those lenses look kind of thick for drug store reading glasses?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok thats weird! i just noticed the michael and his foot on the devil pick there at the end. i was thinking the other day when it was somewhere that it looked more like carlo . is that possible that it is , and not michael ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Pic at the end is Carlo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris tweeted she is in Gary and she is very happy to be there...i wonder if MJ is there with them celebrating his 53 Bday ?  party/ Love you angel, hope you will have a wonderful time for your Birthday  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Wow. I've not seen that before. What year was it from?

Michael looks stunning and he looks really genuinely happy and smiley.  bearhug

On a shallow note I love his hair  :oops: it kind of reminds me of a David Cassidy look (how old am I LOL  :lol:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

ok thats weird! i just noticed the michael and his foot on the devil pick there at the end. i was thinking the other day when it was somewhere that it looked more like carlo . is that possible that it is , and not michael ?
That photo as the other few from the same shooting are not even photos, they are remake-paintings, done by using a model- maybe an impersonator, but it's not even needed (as all the impersonators look horrible), he's not needed to look like Michael; a model is needed to have a "picture" of the painting the artist makes, and then the features are done to resemble Michael, if the artist is a good one. Some very good artists don't even need a model, they can create the exact features of the person they make the portrait of without having the person in front, but by studying their features.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:32:04 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See, this is very ODD. Last year was "1st anniversary of MJ death" and again no kids nor mother were at FL, they were in Gary. Whereas fans go to FL or send expensive flowers and toys, I went to FL too (for curiosity) and Havenhurst.
It's kinda not fair to fans who believe MJ died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions