paula-cTopic starter

The green square in Tripoli: it was all a hoax!

Images of Al Jazeera and the true green Plaza in Tripoli
While Tzipi Livni and Bernard Henri Levy NATO's murderous intervention support descarademente in Libya and wonder why not do the same in Syria.

While NATO assault forces already are in contravention of the own 1973 resolution by the UN in this case and causing thousands of deaths and injuries in a few hours ago days on the ground.

While the South African Government asked the ICC to investigate NATO for his "performance" in Libya and declares that there are clear linkages and coordination between the rebels and the North Atlantic terrorist organization.

While passing this, Sunday 21 Al Jazeera broadcast live from the green square in Tripoli the clamor of the taking of the Libyan capital by the rebels and its subsequent celebration in said Plaza.

Images which toured the world and among other things, recognition in mass and changes of flag in more than 13 embassies in the world. Without a doubt, the Gaddafi regime was finished.

But nobody found the images carefully. Something weird happened there. Indeed and according to a Russian medium, Jourdon, transmitted live pictures by chain Qatari (country in addition to send victuals to Libyan rebels, sending stormtroopers) showed a building sector of the square without known window and the famous Green Square stucco.

Clear as soon as one sees, thinks that the other images do not appear to be current or sufficiently clear to know if today's day. This is not a problem, a clear and current picture of the green square in Tripoli confirms this suspicion.

No sounds ridiculous? By abstracting from the images. No sounds to the conspiracy theory? Of course it does. But the images there are and all indications are that it has been a great montage. A montage?

No. A hoax, a lie, one more Western media and the Qatari string manipulation. And who says that?

By surrealist seems himself leader of the CNT, Mustafa Abdeljalil, friend of Sarkozy and Bernard Henri Levy acknowledged in an interview you will see from this video images transmitted live from the green square in Tripoli, were a clever hoax made in Qatar and broadcast around the world to demoralize the troops of Gaddafi and turn up the morals to the rebels, thanks to this Assembly operation, could be recognized by more than 11 countries and recover more than 13 embassies in the world.

Journalist: "if I use the words used by Mahmoud Jibril (2nd of the CNT), in connection with this exhibition of film holywoodense as well as it was explained by Saif al-Islam on this film we saw live." Could you explain what is what happened?

M. Abdeljalil: "this lie has misled Muammar Qaddafi troops taking part in the Navy, in addition they have traced the morale of the rebels and more than 11 countries have recognized the CNT and we have been able to recover approximately 13 embassies." All these advantages are the result of these lies that were worked and transported in a smart way to mislead the supporters of Muammar al-Gaddafi...

Is it therefore that then reported that the rebels had to retire from the green square a few hours? Of course, they never took it...

At this point in this scandal organized criminal should ask if the European left will continue to turn a blind eye and denying the evidence, discussing the squaring of the circle and quantum physics and function as payment and fifth column on the right most reactionary and imperial-sionista in this battle for the maintenance of the hegemonic power since the beginning of this 21st century.

Breaking walls: The green square in Tripoli: it was all a hoax!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syr-BUMAHQ[/youtube]

The video is in spanish, i try to find the news in english but not find

VIDEO: ‘Before NATO intrusion, Libya was African Switzerland’

by Yvonne Di Vito

August 26, 2011
Russia Today

NATO’s presence in Libya little resembles a humanitarian mission with houses, hospitals and schools being hit. But Libya prospered prior to NATO’s intrusion, Yvonne Di Vito, an activist from Libyanfriends.com told RT. ­RT: You have been saying that here in Italy the news reports abut what is happening in Libya were very confusing, a lot of conflicting information there. Can you tell us what you saw and what you found?

Yvonne Di Vito: We went to Libya on the 28th July and we came back on the 7th August and we found a totally different situation because NATO was bombarding civilians.

The bombings were not only carried out on military targets, but they also hit houses, hospitals, schools, television centers, and this was totally against the humanitarian reasons they said they were there for.

I believe they were doing this to bring panic in the city. That’s why they were bombing the things that people use daily, like places with food and essential utilities like hospitals.

This was also a difficult period for Muslims because of Ramadan and that is why in the daytime they’re in their houses. We went to Tripoli and to Zitan and we saw huge protests with thousands of pro-Gaddafi supporters turning out against NATO and all these demonstrations were not shown in Italy.

We also visited Tanjur and Sansur and found a lot of women that were screaming at us, asking ‘Why you Italians are bombing us? What did we do to you? Why are you killing our children?’ That was their main question. When we went to Zitan, the same day they bombed a house and in this house two children were killed. We tried to show the pictures of these children that were dead. But apart from us, no one else did the same.

Except the things that we saw with our own eyes visiting these places that were bombed, we have so much material that press officers and journalists from Libya gave to us as testimony to all the dead from the NATO bombings.

After all the things that we saw we have one question: is this a humanitarian war? Are they really helping the civilians, because I believe that all this is because of economic reasons, or at least there are other reasons that this war happened, petroleum or other things.

We also visited Libya before and what we found was a normal situation where people were fine. Differently from other countries that went through a revolution – Libya is considered to be the Switzerland of the African continent and is very rich and schools are free for the people. Hospitals are free for the people. And the conditions for women are much better than in other Arab countries.

RT:You’ve met Gaddafi personally on a number of occasions. What do you think post war and post Gaddafi Libya is going to look like?

YDV: Even if all the television stations are showing people fighting and demonstrating against Gaddafi, I personally saw many people demonstrating for Gaddafi. I don’t know why so many journalists are not showing this, because they are manipulating the situation. Independent media show these videos on the internet because there is more freedom. From what we saw personally from when we were in Libya and from the documents we got we saw the rebels as disorganized groups.

RT: Are there fears among the people that the rebels coming to power will prove an ongoing continuation of the volatile situation?

YDV: I believe that the rebels will not be able to do a good job after Gaddafi. Among them there are many extremist groups, Islamists, Tunisian people, I don’t know why they are there. Al-Qaeda, rebels from Libya that just wanted a change, but there is too much disorganization to make a good job.

The people we interviewed were very afraid to imagine that the rebels could take power, because they think that they are not able to govern the country or take control in a proper way. The chiefs of these groups of rebels are ex-politicians, former politicians that before were with Gaddafi and then they completely changed their face. They went with the wind, as they say in Italy.

RT:Are there concerns that amongst the rebels now there are many ex-politicians that are simply taking off their uniforms joining the rebels and leaving to fight?

YDV: I think they are corrupt politicians. And this was also demonstrated as the chief of the rebels was killed at the order of the leader of the rebels.

We’ve seen many times that these rebels are making criminal acts, for example they’ve taken Libyan soldiers and killed them by cutting their heads off and they take their hearts out and show [sic] them to the people. So our question is, are we making allies of these people who are committing criminal acts and can these people really govern a country.

RT:NATO as a humanitarian mission – does this stand up to scrutiny now?

YDV: I believe it’s not a valid justification because most of the targets were civilian and many people say the people were targets on purpose to create panic on the ground.

RT:How much of a discrepancy did you see on the ground between what NATO was saying and what was happening?

YDV: We saw many discrepancies every day. The first day that NATO bombed a civilian target, I apologized to people saying that it was a mistake.

But the day after, they kept bombing the civilian targets and when the Libyan government was asking why they are bombing civilians, NATO were denying it saying it was Gaddafi propaganda. That wasn’t true. We saw it.

RT: This has been described by you as a war of disinformation. How much of that did you see on the ground?

YDV: We can see still how much the media are manipulating this situation – they say that Gaddafi’s sons have been arrested, whilst this turns out to be untrue. They report that all of Tripoli has been taken over by the rebels and this also proves untrue.

A friend of ours who is a businesswoman who lives in Tripoli and also created a commission to make an investigation into the facts of what happened in Libya, told me she found some journalists who were making false reports, saying that the rebels were behind them when in fact the city behind them was empty. We saw pictures of Green Square that is completely full of rebels. But if you compare those pictures to other pictures of Green Square it’s completely different, it seems like a set was created on purpose to make the public think that all of Tripoli was taken by the rebels, and all the Gaddafi family was dead.

We think this is a NATO tactic because they want people to think that rebels have taken power and I believe they are doing this because NATO is in a hurry to show this before the 30th August, because they do not want to have to provide further financing for the war.

RT:Are there fears among the people that the rebels coming to power will prove an ongoing continuation of the volatile situation?

YDV: This was not a popular demonstration, but a huge military action against Gaddafi. I think after Gaddafi it will be very difficult and NATO won’t leave the National Transitional Council to govern as they have put a lot of money into this war, so probably they will want some of that power and to be in charge.

So it is just an excuse or justification that they want to help the people – they will continue to take control on the city.

RT: You were talking about the tribes in Libya. Do you think that Western countries understand exactly what it is going to take to unite and bring democracy to Libya?

YDV: Before it was difficult to maintain the government in Libya because it is made of many tribes, it’s a tribal democracy, a society made of tribes that have conflicts with each other. So it was difficult before and I imagine now it’ll be even more so.

RT: What do you think will going to happen in Libya now?

YDV: Me and many other people that are watching Libya are afraid that it may become another Afghanistan – a country that is devastated by wars that last for years and years.

It is a society completely different from us and our idea of democracy, they don’t approve it. Their idea of government is based on groups and tribes that have their own chief, then those chiefs together form a national counsel.

They believe that this is the only way to represent all the social groups. For example they don’t like our form of democracy because if 60 per cent of a country votes for one president, then the remaining 40 per cent don’t agree with the president, they believe this is not a form of democracy.

This is the first time that a country was attacked even though they asked for a commission to go into the country and to investigate and find facts. That didn’t happen. They just attacked. This was started with false pictures sent by Al Jazeera though the media. Other media took these pictures and confirmed them as true and the war was on.

The most important thing is that the government said it was open to negotiations, but NATO didn't want that.

Global Research Articles by Yvonne Di Vito

Video in the Link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I don't know if it's mentioned in the links you provided Paula (we'll read later) but the other day I stumbled across this video where we see the BBC making us believe that a protest in India is actually one in Libya. Shame on the BBC!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lzI8I0_0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

all4loveandbelieve

Why all this fuss? Why a hoax? What do they gain from this hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-cTopic starter

I don't know if it's mentioned in the links you provided Paula (we'll read later) but the other day I stumbled across this video where we see the BBC making us believe that a protest in India is actually one in Libya. Shame on the BBC!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lzI8I0_0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Not Sarahli this not be mentioned
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG, @Sarahli, that is our non-violent protest to overthrow the Government.

Maybe it is just a mistake, at least it looks like, cos that is hot news here and the protests are current, so it just looks like switched feeds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

OMG, @Sarahli, that is our non-violent protest to overthrow the Government.

Maybe it is just a mistake, at least it looks like, cos that is hot news here and the protests are current, so it just looks like switched feeds.

Okay Simalves I didn't know about current protests happening in India... so I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this one  ::) but it's still suspicious  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-cTopic starter

To me, the mass media to be so murderers as NATO, the entire time they lie and deceive the majority of the people, ..the only thing that remains for us is the internet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Duh!  Sorry, but I've said from the inception of this farcical comedy that the entire Libyan affair was a media event.  There are no rebels.  There is no NATO bombing.  It's all a stupid movie and I have a hunch someone we know and love has had a hand in it all. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

There are two battle fronts; a real one where groups of foreign mercenaries are progressing with the help of the NATO bombing and the other to through the media which are responsible for showing to a Libyan people already expired before the Imperial onslaught.

Propaganda is a weapon as lethal as any missile or bomb....

Hitler said that the wars of the future library using trickery, sabotage, the surprise, terrorism
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

There are two battle fronts; a real one where groups of foreign mercenaries are progressing with the help of the NATO bombing and the other to through the media which are responsible for showing to a Libyan people already expired before the Imperial onslaught.

And your evidence?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

And your evidence?

Duh!  Sorry, but I've said from the inception of this farcical comedy that the entire Libyan affair was a media event.  There are no rebels.  There is no NATO bombing.  It's all a stupid movie and I have a hunch someone we know and love has had a hand in it all. 

God and what is your evidence? ,.. i am not in Libya i try to inform myself through alternative means. From there to say that NATO is not bombing that country ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Let's go back to the beginning of the MJ hoax.  Media says he's dead.  We have questions and want verification that what they say is true.  A death certificate, let's say.  However, even without the death certificate, I can't be sure he's alive.  I can only say with some certainty that he did not die on June 25th because I have not been provided any evidence.

All I can say (AGAIN!) about this Libya business is that I have not seen one piece of credible footage or heard a story that wasn't contradicted later on.  The rebels have Tripoli.  No, wait.....Qadaffi's forces have pushed them back...

Then there are the ridiculous photos of rebels lying on Qadaffi's mermaid bed.  What are we to make of all this? 

If all of this sounds familiar, I think there is a reason.  Qadaffi is well respected in Africa.  Many of MJ's friends have visited with and entertained the Colonel.   And then there are the historic ties of the Black Panther Party to Libya...Oh, and isn't there a thread on here suggesting that MJ got his military look from the Colonel himself?

Is this a hoax?  Yes.  And everyone thinks that it's a media disinformation campaign to hide the horrible devastation.  But seriously, consider that Yugoslavia was nearly bombed back to the stone age in only 72 days of NATO bombing.  This has been going on for months now.  You'd have to think Tripoli would be rubble by now....and yet?  All we see are a few guys in trucks waving guns and a couple of buildings turned to rubble. 

In any case, the evidence is out there, if anyone is interested.  Just like it's no use trying to convince anyone that MJ is alive, I won't be able to convince anyone here that virtually nothing out of the ordinary is going on inside Libya.

I know it seems impossible.....but if you think about it, what genius it would be if it were true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Let's go back to the beginning of the MJ hoax.  Media says he's dead.  We have questions and want verification that what they say is true.  A death certificate, let's say.  However, even without the death certificate, I can't be sure he's alive.  I can only say with some certainty that he did not die on June 25th because I have not been provided any evidence.

All I can say (AGAIN!) about this Libya business is that I have not seen one piece of credible footage or heard a story that wasn't contradicted later on.  The rebels have Tripoli.  No, wait.....Qadaffi's forces have pushed them back...

Then there are the ridiculous photos of rebels lying on Qadaffi's mermaid bed.  What are we to make of all this? 

If all of this sounds familiar, I think there is a reason.  Qadaffi is well respected in Africa.  Many of MJ's friends have visited with and entertained the Colonel.   And then there are the historic ties of the Black Panther Party to Libya...Oh, and isn't there a thread on here suggesting that MJ got his military look from the Colonel himself?

Is this a hoax?  Yes.  And everyone thinks that it's a media disinformation campaign to hide the horrible devastation.  But seriously, consider that Yugoslavia was nearly bombed back to the stone age in only 72 days of NATO bombing.  This has been going on for months now.  You'd have to think Tripoli would be rubble by now....and yet?  All we see are a few guys in trucks waving guns and a couple of buildings turned to rubble. 

In any case, the evidence is out there, if anyone is interested.  Just like it's no use trying to convince anyone that MJ is alive, I won't be able to convince anyone here that virtually nothing out of the ordinary is going on inside Libya.

I know it seems impossible.....but if you think about it, what genius it would be if it were true!

One thing is certain anything that the media are saying is true, ..i'm sorry Michael has nothing to do in this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

One thing is certain anything that the media are saying is true, ..i'm sorry Michael has nothing to do in this

Correction; one thing is certain anything that the media are saying is not true, ..i'm sorry Michael has nothing to do in this

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

And I'm certain he does. 

Here's an inside look at Qadaffi whom Nelson Mandela called one of the 20th century's greatest leaders.............free healthcare, free education, land a house and beans to anyone who wants to farm.....sounds like something Michael could support. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions