paula-cTopic starter

The person to publish the video on Youtube is aware of the NATO bombing against Libya in fact the write the following:

Please join me on Facebook to fight media propaganda and help Libya against NATO's aggressions:

and write their address of facebook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

I agree with paula.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

The person to publish the video on Youtube is aware of the NATO bombing against Libya in fact the write the following:

Please join me on Facebook to fight media propaganda and help Libya against NATO's aggressions:

and write their address of facebook

Yes, Facebook is an indisputable source of evidence. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I agree with paula.

Might I ask why? and what exactly you are agreeing with?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Gwynned, I had posted a video on the other Libya thread because you asked for something more convincing. May I ask you how you debunked it? Thank you.

Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:53:46 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

I'd have to look at it again.  Frankly, I've seen so many, it's getting confusing.  Would you mind providing the link here?  Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Here's my quick two cents on not only this but everything else that has been going on in the world.

It's one country after another after another after another.  Whether whatever country is being invaded, has violent unrest, or experiences a natural disaster - there is always this big event in the news and the story is pounded into our brains relentlessly, the country name just changes.  It's called world domination.  And it's not even subtle anymore but nobody else seems to see this for what it is (except for a few).  It's going on all around us and they already know where they're going to strike next, and then after that, and then after that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I'd have to look at it again.  Frankly, I've seen so many, it's getting confusing.  Would you mind providing the link here?  Thanks.

Yes it was this video where we clearly see that people died (difficult images that I prefer to not watch again because after I posted it that day I bursted into tears. I really wish it wasn't real or that there would be an explanation but I don't see any).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-cTopic starter

Here's my quick two cents on not only this but everything else that has been going on in the world.

It's one country after another after another after another.  Whether whatever country is being invaded, has violent unrest, or experiences a natural disaster - there is always this big event in the news and the story is pounded into our brains relentlessly, the country name just changes.  It's called world domination.  And it's not even subtle anymore but nobody else seems to see this for what it is (except for a few).  It's going on all around us and they already know where they're going to strike next, and then after that, and then after that.

yes,  you and we have not yet seen all that the powers behind NATO, are going to dominate the riches of the weaker countries, everything is the same that it was 200 years ago the colonization on the weakest. NATO is the " armed arm " of the powers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Yes it was this video where we clearly see that people died (difficult images that I prefer to not watch again because after I posted it that day I bursted into tears. I really wish it wasn't real or that there would be an explanation but I don't see any).

I saw that video,.. are some damned is not a word nice but it gives me great anger :evil: :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

While the video would be disturbing if true, it looks fake to me.   The doctor seemed very disrespectful carrying around that dead child.  Would he do that in real life?  It seemed more like a doll to me.  In any case, this could have been filmed anywhere....like on the set in Qatar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

yes all be false,... sometimes i can understand why there are people who visit these forums and not taking us seriously
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

While the video would be disturbing if true, it looks fake to me.   The doctor seemed very disrespectful carrying around that dead child.  Would he do that in real life?  It seemed more like a doll to me.  In any case, this could have been filmed anywhere....like on the set in Qatar.

A lot of assumptions but no facts or evidences. You have just stated your personal "interpretation" of the video. If it's real than your theory is disrespectful because as far as I can see people died for real, and nothing in what you said proves that people didn't die, no matter where.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I agree with Sarahli and Andrea as well. Although the media DOES fake news, and probably also the news in Libya, there is real shit going on in the world and people die in that shit. You are taking things a little far in my opinion and I can not see any other argument than that you THINK it looks staged or photoshopped.

They staged footage from the gulf war and 9/11 too, but that doesn't mean no one died.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but I am free to say that i think you are wrong.

I hope that answer is satisfying for you, because it's the last thing I will say about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I agree with Sarahli and Andrea as well. Although the media DOES fake news, and probably also the news in Libya, there is real shit going on in the world and people die in that shit. You are taking things a little far in my opinion and I can not see any other argument than that you THINK it looks staged or photoshopped.

They staged footage from the gulf war and 9/11 too, but that doesn't mean no one died.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but I am free to say that i think you are wrong.

I hope that answer is satisfying for you, because it's the last thing I will say about it.

I'm a bit taken aback by the hostility and accusations on this forum.  Similar to the negative response when I suggest to people that Michael is alive.  People accused us of being insensitive as well.  Whatever.  I stand by what I say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions