PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Everybody's saying that the timing of the concert is wrong because of the Murray's trial, but ...

Tribute concert - Oct 8 2011
Conrad Murray trial - Oct 26 2011

I was thinking - what if this concert will be Michael's comeback? Then the timing is perfect. I mean, if Michael is planning to come back then he has to come back before the trial (in order to save Murray).

What do you think?

I think Murray's trial is going to begin in September 26th, not in October. That's the reason why they say the timing is wrong.
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:13:41 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

SpeedDemon1987, I share your opinion about his return. I just hope that he knows how most people would react.

Thank you for your suggestions. Can you please explain what you meant with "he wanted to teach the media a lesson". What was the lesson? That they write and sell something they know nothing about?

curls, thanks. I read "Hoax", but I didn't read "Understanding the Hoax". It's a lot of reading and I don't have a lot of free time. I hope I'll read everything one day. I'm his fan since I was 4 years old (now 29).  michael-jackson/

PureLove, I don't know which info is the right one. But even if it's in September it's still enough time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm pretty sure that the trial will be on before the tribute concert. So 'Michael will BAM to save Murray' theory doesn't work imo. And I do believe the trial is going to happen and I don't believe MJ will BAM at the tribute. Just my humble opinion. We'll wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions