paula-cTopic starter

Ambulance vid (hollywood tv) slow version
August 26, 2011, 09:03:57 PM
Ambulance vid (hollywood tv) slow version

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2XhuHOALWE&feature=digest_fri[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is awesome paula-c.......for me it's where my suspicions started.  I have watched and watched and watched this video.  I think when Michael comes back he will be able to say...it was all there in plain sight.....we just haven't put it together yet.  I feel there is more to the ambulance, the 911 call, the memorial, the funeral...the basics as I call them.  I feel like things are right in front of our eyes, if we could only see them. 

One thing I have been wrestling with.......have I/we done a good job so far?  Have we uncovered most of the clues, or have we left a huge hunk out?  Michael has gone to the ultimate extreme for this hoax.  I would be very sad to think he'd be disappointed.  What do you guys think? 

Blessings always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you Paula for posting this video, I usually saw  this video over and over, but now in slow motion i saw something strange. 2:58 THE AMBULANCE LEAVES.   THEN ON 4 :56 THERE IS ANOTHER AMBULANCE  WHO WAS IN THE GATES  IN AND NEVER GOT OUT.  DID IT COME OUT FROM THE OTHER EXIT. AND IS THAT THE AMBULANCE THE REAL MICHAEL WAS IN? I DO NOT KNOW if you saw that or is it me who sees things. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I just found this unseen ambulance footage last night on Youtube.  I was not sure where I should post the footage.  I have only seen the above footage that you have posted.  Maybe, this footage will add something new.  The angle is very interesting to me because  I have never seen it before.  I hope that it will be helpful.  Thank you very much for posting the HollywoodTV footage.  Blessings to all! :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx8KrGIQ5mg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dNtJxUYZyM&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDZyiUaQbOs&feature=related][/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvr08oqpK44&playnext=1&list=PL9E548B897B53FD90[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:39:55 AM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

LUNA

THEN ON 4 :56 THERE IS ANOTHER AMBULANCE  WHO WAS IN THE GATES  IN AND NEVER GOT OUT.  DID IT COME OUT FROM THE OTHER EXIT. AND IS THAT THE AMBULANCE THE REAL MICHAEL WAS IN? I DO NOT KNOW if you saw that or is it me who sees things. Blessings.
on 4:56 another ambulance?? where do u c it?? i'm watching and watching again the video,but i can't c it!! have u noticed the number 17 on the "star line" car?? we have 71 and 17.... mirror?? coincidence??

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

At 3.24 you can see there is an ambulance inside the gates.

Is this video shot in one continuous shot, or is there a break after the ambulance leaves? It looks really wobbly then suddenly we see the gates again with the ambulance. Is this after the ambulance leaves or is this just a replay of earlier?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The 2 ambulances wear n°71 : The one who goes out of the property + that parked in the street ??? It cannot be the same !!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

THEN ON 4 :56 THERE IS ANOTHER AMBULANCE  WHO WAS IN THE GATES  IN AND NEVER GOT OUT.  DID IT COME OUT FROM THE OTHER EXIT. AND IS THAT THE AMBULANCE THE REAL MICHAEL WAS IN? I DO NOT KNOW if you saw that or is it me who sees things. Blessings.
on 4:56 another ambulance?? where do u c it?? i'm watching and watching again the video,but i can't c it!! have u noticed the number 17 on the "star line" car?? we have 71 and 17.... mirror?? coincidence??

*LUNA*

Right after the ambulance left, look inside the house you will see another ambulance. The ambulance goes in not out.. check it very carefully.. I put the time you need to check, Start from the beginning a watch carefully.. Unless I see things lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

At 3.24 you can see there is an ambulance inside the gates.

Is this video shot in one continuous shot, or is there a break after the ambulance leaves? It looks really wobbly then suddenly we see the gates again with the ambulance. Is this after the ambulance leaves or is this just a replay of earlier?

Reveron1958 so you do see it right? I am not seeing things. I don't think they stopped the video and is the same ambulance 71 I think it is another ambulance.. This is a decoy.. Wow.. Michael is a real genius. In other posts we found out that Michael house had several exits.. I think they all focused on 71 there must have been really someone, not Michael, and the other ambulance are Michael's actors friends who took him to the airport and no one would have suspected anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

can you see the number of the other ambulance  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought, "Oh so you mean the original footage."

(Because it was so slow already.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The whole second ambulance thing has me stumped.....I don't understand.  In the original video.....I have always seen two different views/from two different cameras.  I just thought Hollywood TV should have played them in a different order.  We should have seen the starline/firetruck video section first...it's the arrival of the ambulance.  The backing-out ambulance should have been shown second...it's the ambulance leaving.  I figured these are supposed to be two different "fan-made" videos...they just put them together that way.  The starline van section clearly shows the fireman taking the cones down to place them.....in the backing-out section the cones are placed on the ground. 

I guess I must just be dense or something....I don't see a second ambulance.  Can you circle it?  Sorry for my confusion...it's always bugged me that I haven't understood this part.  Like I said before, the ambulance video was what made me really start to question it all.....so I really want to see this clearly.  Thanks in advance for any help.......

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

can you see the number of the other ambulance  :?:

No you cannot see it . The other ambulance is in the court yard.. you can see an ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

The whole second ambulance thing has me stumped.....I don't understand.  In the original video.....I have always seen two different views/from two different cameras.  I just thought Hollywood TV should have played them in a different order.  We should have seen the starline/firetruck video section first...it's the arrival of the ambulance.  The backing-out ambulance should have been shown second...it's the ambulance leaving.  I figured these are supposed to be two different "fan-made" videos...they just put them together that way.  The starline van section clearly shows the fireman taking the cones down to place them.....in the backing-out section the cones are placed on the ground. 

I guess I must just be dense or something....I don't see a second ambulance.  Can you circle it?  Sorry for my confusion...it's always bugged me that I haven't understood this part.  Like I said before, the ambulance video was what made me really start to question it all.....so I really want to see this clearly.  Thanks in advance for any help.......

Blessings

The other videos we saw was not in slow motion, so we couldn't see it. Too quick for our eyes. Now this video is the same as the original one, the only difference it is very slow and that's how I caught the other ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

ok check this one without slow motion, at 1:08 stop it and you see the ambulance too.  You can see they are closing the gate with the ambulance inside. I don't think they will show the ambulance leaving and then they show the begining. No.. this is another ambulance, for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal