You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The whole second ambulance thing has me stumped.....I don't understand.  In the original video.....I have always seen two different views/from two different cameras.  I just thought Hollywood TV should have played them in a different order.  We should have seen the starline/firetruck video section first...it's the arrival of the ambulance.  The backing-out ambulance should have been shown second...it's the ambulance leaving.  I figured these are supposed to be two different "fan-made" videos...they just put them together that way.  The starline van section clearly shows the fireman taking the cones down to place them.....in the backing-out section the cones are placed on the ground. 

I guess I must just be dense or something....I don't see a second ambulance.  Can you circle it?  Sorry for my confusion...it's always bugged me that I haven't understood this part.  Like I said before, the ambulance video was what made me really start to question it all.....so I really want to see this clearly.  Thanks in advance for any help.......

Blessings

I think you are right, the footage is not shown in the right sequence, what is strange anyway. At the begining you can see that there is traffic pole in the scene.

Then, after the footage get sort of mingled/blurry, that seem to the actual beginning of the timeline, you can see the ambulance still behind the gate and no traffic pole yet in the scene.

Here, the guy takes the pole.

So, the question is - why the they put the video in the wrong sequence or maybe they have been given the video - what I think is one of the options we considered  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

ForstAMoon thank you for posting these pictures, one question I have, how come they would  give the video in the wrong sequence? It does not make sense. The picture you posted one has a cone, right after the ambulance left the cone was gone, then we see the ambulance inside the gates. The ironic thing is that I saw this video over and over, even when TS has posted it, and still I haven't seen anyother ambulance until now with this slow footage. Something is really odd.. TS if you are reading this thread can you please comment about this second ambulance? Why would the give a video in the wrong sequence if it is the case? Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

@ ForstAMoon.....thank you for those pictures...they really help!  I am standing by my very first intuition and very early post.....something with the shadows is off.  It is the thing that bugs me the most.  What time did the ambulance arrive.......per the emergency medical report: 12:26

1) look at the cone placement in the first picture ForestAMoon posted......use it as a marker.  Keep in mind this is later....about a half hour later.

2) now look at the second picture posted....the arrival...no cone, but you can tell where it's going to be placed.  The shadow is slightly different.  Per the report they leave 13:07 (1:07)

Shadows are shortest at noon...it's when the sun is at the highest point in the sky.  Why is the shadow longer at the arrival, than when the ambulance leaves?  Closer you are to noon the shorter it should be.  Either the timing is off, or these two videos are of different days completely....because the shadows do not match up.  It seems like that cone is put there to mark it specially.  In the  picture without a cone, a person is there.  Other parts/shadows don't work with them either...but the cone is easiest to see.  Thanks again ForestAMoon...much appreciated! 

Blessings to all...

PS> one more thing....who owns Hollywood TV exactly...much of what we see is from them...I have always wondered about them.....so hollywood, nothing real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

I don`t know why the order is changed , it`s like the end is the begining !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

It's a cutting technique to make a movie more interesting.
They cut pieces and change the order to make the spectator curious by additional comments.
The comments / audio track will give the arc of events and bind together the images that are not belonging to each other in the presented sequences.

Usually, news are made up like this.
The images don't fit the sound and that makes the spectator follow more closely and with higher attention the spectacle and what is being said in order "to get it right" - with the result that the fascination and "belief factor" of the "unbelievable" (presented wrong sequence) are higher, the split from real life is deeper and the memorizing effect of the subliminal message is higher. (Not to mention the "aahs" of "am I stupid - it happened this (!) way and the dude in TV explained it all so well to me, woah what a racer this must be...")

Novelists do use the same technique in jumping from narrator to another scene, back and forth in time and between situations / chapters of the characters' lives. It makes the whole book more interesting and is giving plenty of activities in parallel thus developping a meadow of events (seemingly) happening at the same moment.

One presents the dead first and from there-on develops the story how the key character died from different perspectives in split images afterwards. Basically, a death as subject of a novel doesn't leave much other choice than doing it this way round since death occurs always "untimely" and all of a sudden.

News, however, could tell a story as it happens and wouldn't need any drama effect if they were objective, investigative journalistic news only. These days, information needs drama, show, peeps and poops, aahs and oohs and that's why stories, images and videos are being cut, split, twisted and falsified.

Michael's videos are very nicely showing what is commonly being practiced as a "pre-defined dramatic chaos" to influence and direct people's minds.

Who loves art, might get reminded of van Gogh's portraits that are split images as well - showing two worlds in one painting.
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:55:33 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Andrea

Thanks for the Van Gogh link Grace.  Those paintings are really neat to look at!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The ambulance was slow already, why need to slow down the video?  lolol/ JK. Thank you for the video paula. There's no second ambo. They did it in the editing process. They just changed the order of the shooting. They showed how the ambulance went out of the gates and then returned back to the beginning of the shooting and started to show from where the starline arrives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

So why did they do this, to confuse us more? That is very stupid. I think all this hoax is getting out of hand. I don't know anything about editing, etc.. a person who sees this video would think there was 2 ambulances. I guess this topic is closed..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

OMG, I always had a feeling that something was wrong with this video!
This is because they probably filmed it "that day and the other day..."  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
So strange.... ::) after two years..... ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

lorela

1. Why does it write "fire department" on the ambulance? Is this normal for ambulances in your country?
2. The second car with "17" is a fire engine - was there a fire on that day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

OMG, I always had a feeling that something was wrong with this video!
This is because they probably filmed it "that day and the other day..."  ;D
I admit I too, always thought there was another mysterious ambulance inside the yard that I thought was for hoax purposes. I totally think this was deliberately meant to trip us up especially together with the Ben's above slip-up. I agree it adds confusion which MJ wants.

Does it seem to anybody like the ambulance misses the wall by inches--inexperienced driver? errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions