Maybe there is a Reason for all of this.
I believe that TMZ is somehow involved in this Hoax. Did you know that on Youtube is a Parody about Michael Jackson and KISS.
it is called "Michael Jackson vs KISS". When you don't like Parodies about Michael you better don't watch it. The interesting Part
starts at 3.11.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe there is a Reason for all of this.
I believe that TMZ is somehow involved in this Hoax. Did you know that on Youtube is a Parody about Michael Jackson and KISS.
it is called "Michael Jackson vs KISS". When you don't like Parodies about Michael you better don't watch it. The interesting Part
starts at 3.11.

OMG.....You have to watch this.......He always comes back???  And when he does, Kiss will be there?  Seriously? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Here is the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktc6Wg-V6l8&feature=related[/youtube]

Interesting. When he comes back, KISS will be there. Inviting KISS might be a reference to this parody. I still don't believe he will be back at that tribute, if it ever takes place (and I DO hope I am wrong about that), but let's assume that that is the plan. All Katherine did was call KISS, because they said you should call them when he comes back. Would be hilarious. I can already see Mrs. Jackson explaining "Why are you fans so mad? KISS said we should call them if Michael comes back, and that's all I did. Never said I liked them..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think there's 2 kinds of people in the world--those who are really impressed by loud,  bombastic, arrogant, self-serving bully- types that are basically muscley air-heads who attack those they percieve as weak/vulnerable [dot]OR[/dot] those who are soft-spoken but eloquent, gentle and caring for those who are weak, creatively genius but humble, funny but cunning , sensitive but unbreakable.  The latter come from behind like an underdog and womp the living daylights out of the unsuspecting pompous roaring beasts. Michael will have the last laugh I believe, when all's said and done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I think mentioning KISS is a hint.
I cannot sort it out for the time being but there's something to that.

Gene Simmons shares one experience with Michael: having had his hair set on fire.
It was an accident on New Year's Eve 1973 (and it was said to have happened several times later again in their show).
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7KmuKIrnA&feature=related[/youtube]

Here's the vid where he explains the accident.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZhA-V3iIFs[/youtube]

Here's KISS doing "Macarena" - letting out a little bit more their human "being fun" side:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJo4CMgCWRI[/youtube]

Gene had a shelved album with Epic records and the band "Wicked Lester".
He was born as Chaim Weitz in Haifa, Israel. His mother Flóra Klein was born in Hungary. The name "Klein" (= small) translates into "Kiss" in Hungarian. Chaim Weitz choose the name Eugene (Gene) Klein when immigrating into the U.S. He choose his stage name "Gene Simmons" as a tribute to Jumpin' Gene Simmons, a rockabilly legend who performed as opening act for Elvis.

Gene's working since several years as executing producer for his own reality show "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels"

and he was guest star in a TV series "Castle", episode 22: "To love and to die in L.A.".

Some quotes:
I think it's a breath of fresh air to have story within story
Look, tension exists when both are cat and mouse... you have to have the hunter and the hunted. If you don't have the back and forth, then it's a dead issue.

That's a citation of his facebook statement on Michael's passing.

We might be assuming too much without knowing the inside of the coin.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal