MJonmind

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
January 01, 2013, 09:57:28 PM
VeryLittleSusie
Maybe the idea of hoax was to make us believe MJ is alive when in fact he was not...
1-01-2013 is our BAMsday in a sense that we finally realise that we've been punked....
Interesting way of looking at Bam.  MJ's just being fair with both groups--beLIEvers and deaders. They each have their turn to feel the agony of being punked!! :'( :icon_eek: :icon_evil: :icon_e_biggrin:
 :michael_jackson-1135:

Bec
And we are now allowed to know that TS_comments is/was a fake informer.

But which parts of his INFORMation were fake?

The DWD patient most certainly for starters   

The rest if my list up for consideration;

-The EOW

-The FBI Sting operation

-The Illuminati being after MJ

I'm sure there's many other points but I'll let others have a go.

Happy New Year! Let's hope the rest of 2013 is as full of truth as the first day has been so far.
Wow!  Talk about taking the bull by the horns!  2013 is going to be a GREAT and interesting year here!!!

Andrea
But you guys are right, it does bring into question everything TS has told us.  And I agree that it could also be a test of faith or something.  I feel a bit deflated but it's my own doing.  I have no idea what to expect now, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.
Once again, we are on the edge of our seats, hanging on for dear life…!

Iamamjbeliever and Mattie, we each can jump off the hoax train any time we wish.  But when it appears to be 50/50 whether TS/Front comes from a good or evil source, then don’t we owe it to ourselves to wait it out?  The odds are very good TS/Front are MJ (I still believe they are him, because of all the mountains of evidence.) Nothing’s changed for me.

Bec
I don't see how playing games with false information fits in with these theories but if someone else does and they'd like to explain I'd like to listen.
Isn’t this exactly like the reality we live in, the recorded history of the world?  The beliefs held dear to many?  Some is true and much is not.  How do we discern what’s truth and what’s deception?  Again, I think MJ is mentoring us.  Many people close to him, said he mentored them.

Thriller4ever, I’m glad you’re with us!  Sometimes talking out our doubts, helps.

Andrea
I wish I could give you those guarantees but I really don't know anymore than you do.  We have been given what we need to keep going in the past 3 1/2 years.  We all have our personal limits but as of right now, the hoax is limitless.
Reminds me of Front telling us about the Israelites wandering in the wilderness, and God only gave them what they needed, but he always provided and was faithful., even though they grumbled and doubted.

Sweetsunset, at least we’re here, together as a family!  We're experiencing this adventure together, and can safely talk all we want about how we feel.

Aussie, Front also posted MJ’s quote:  “Just because it’s in print, doesn't mean it’s the Gospel.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 02, 2013, 10:01:03 AM
I have to say I expected something like this, now I have great curiosity by going to say TS the next time and am not going to set dates by which already this verified that the dates we do not put them.

Trusting everyone is foolish; but don't trust anyone is neurotic clumsiness.

the previous sentence I read somewhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 02, 2013, 03:04:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As we know TS did say that there is a deadline beyond which the BAM won't be extended.....

Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

I am thinking that the redirect on 12/27/12 about all those tweets regarding the Dr M appeal brief deadline and extended/extensions, extended time, extra dose of time etc etc  was TS trying to tell us that there really had been an extension of the deadline of the BAM before it happened.........kind of trying to give us a heads up in a subtle way?

Am I making sense? maybe I am just being delusional or have my head buried in the sand and can't face reality  :icon_lol:

IDK....will be in watching and waiting mode...those tweets and the timing indicated still have me curious.

I just finished catching up on this thread & I agree Adi.  ;D

Sim & MJonmind GREAT POSTS & MONTAGES. TS spoke in detail about the PTB/NWO/ILLUMINATI.

:th_bravo:

Hang in there gag...let's see what the delay is all about.
   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions