TIAI August 29
August 29, 2011, 10:12:11 PM

My last post was 12 days ago; and in that post I stated: “for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012”, {TIAI August 17, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  In that post I also mentioned, for the very first time, the Twitter account for Paris.  A few days after my post, La Toya verified her account once again {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And then, one week later, we had yet another colossal coincidence!    :lol:  The very same person that TS referred to (Paris), retweeted on the very same subject of that last post (2012 and BAM): “Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Would real dinosaurs actually play a “game”, and intentionally “hide” (and we should “seek” them)?  Are we supposed to conclude that Paris really believes there will be an invasion of literal dinosaurs in 2012?   :? :?: :roll:  And if not, then what could this possibly mean—other than the obvious!?!

Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game (ARG) of hide (fake death) & seek (hoax investigation) & then … when 2012 hits BAM (everyone who thinks that these giants are dead, will find out that they are NOT dead)!  Could it be any clearer????????????

This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.  I can’t guarantee that there won’t be any more delays; but at this point, any further delays will most likely be short compared to the previous delays.

Instead of MJ receiving a birthday present, this year he gave a present to his hoax family (a "giant" BAM clue, through Paris).  “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” (Acts 20:35).

I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:34:15 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: TIAI August 29
August 29, 2011, 10:23:04 PM
I found it odd the Tweet in Paris of the dinosaurs i do not imagine Michael and Elvis :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

August 29, 2011, 10:25:45 PM
I do not want another delay in the trial,... :roll: now i am going to sleep i get up very early geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 29, 2011, 10:26:13 PM
I don't use Twitter, so I may not be understanding it properly but, is it not Jenna Nicole who tweeted this dinosaur quote and Pariisjaxn simply retweeted it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 29, 2011, 10:28:09 PM
"epic game" ........... Is the company Epic behind this as well?  It is an epic game for sure TS....thanks for the redirect......
11:12:11 am
1+1+1+2+1+1=7.....nice one! :)

Very nice redirect and very nice birthday gift....truly better to give...always! Thank you!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 10:28:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing.  Paris did not post this herself, she just retweeted it.....so how could it be of any importance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

bec

August 29, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
Meaning Paris is quoting the other girl. @TS, I see upon re-read that you did say that Pariisjaxn retweeted it. Seems like such a coincidence that the other account, Jemma Nicole tweeted such a perfectly hoaxy line for Pariisjaxn to retweet  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 29, 2011, 10:35:47 PM
Thanks TS. No, I don't think it can get any clearer than that.

There has to be a trial huh? So I guess our next focus should be on what will be brought out in the trial, since we know that Michael is alive and will BAM. My memory fails me at the moment, did we ever come to a clear conclusion as to whether the trial is purely a hoax or is there a sting involved? If it is a sting, as we go through the trial, are we to figure out who is the object of the sting?

Thanks for giving on your birthday Michael!! It is a gift well received by me!  Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

August 29, 2011, 10:37:48 PM
You know I am not going to sleep, lol!
Here is a "dinosaur invasion" link:

Who knew?  What fun things I have learned through all this............

Also some links for, "epic"

Of course, it's this one that really peaked my interest:

and this has good information:

ARG?  I am really beginning to think it............never in a million years, would I have thought I'd be caught up in one...and here I am with the possibility.  There are many matches for "epic"....any other thoughts?  If it is an ARG......I hope I have played well : )

Blessings

Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:52:15 PM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 29, 2011, 10:38:39 PM
I don't use Twitter, so I may not be understanding it properly but, is it not Jenna Nicole who tweeted this dinosaur quote and Pariisjaxn simply retweeted it?

That's what confuses me too - did Paris just happen to see this tweet, which fits so perfectly, and retweet it?  Did she get that Jenna girl to write it so she could retweet it?  Seems like too much of a coincidence, what with the timing and deconstruction of the tweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Meaning Paris is quoting the other girl. @TS, I see upon re-read that you did say that Pariisjaxn retweeted it. Seems like such a coincidence that the other account, Jemma Nicole tweeted such a perfectly hoaxy line for Pariisjaxn to retweet  suspicious//

I share your thoughts on this one...  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

August 29, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
Long Live The King - Thank you Michael for your message to your ARMY of L.O.V.E.  AND thank you TS for confirming it.  If only I could reciprocate... I'll try  bearhug   --> "CAN YOU FEEL IT?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 29, 2011, 10:41:41 PM
Thank you so much TS. We were discussing about that RT of Paris. And we thought exactly the same like you explained. I wonder if Michael was going to send us another gift on his birthday if Jenna Nicole didn't make this tweet and Paris RTed it. But I'm SURE that Paris RTed it for a purpose and you explained the purpose so well why she did it. That tweet fits perfectly with the hoax. If that girl didn't make that tweet, probably Paris would find something else to RT or tweet herself something hoax related. Thank you for the gift Michael and thank you TS.  bearhug
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:47:22 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 29, 2011, 10:46:21 PM
TS (hi!) posted at 10:12 pm in my time zone and I'm two hours ahead of TS's (I believe) so that would make his post at 8:12 pm...August 2012?  From the last TIAI thread, TS stated this was a likely time for Elvis to BAM, as it will be the 35th anniversary of his faked death, and LMP will be there (Graceland) with her entire family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 10:51:57 PM
I was thinking the same thing.  Paris did not post this herself, she just retweeted it.....so how could it be of any importance?

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with us.

I can see where you are coming from and I would agree looking at it from the standpoint that Paris did not tweet this. But why would she retweet it? Especially if it implied that her dad would BAM in 2012? She must know what that tweet references. If not, it doesn't make any sense. Why would she retweet it at all?

TS - you are so confident that MJ will BAM before 2013. There really is no pain for you if you are a fake - we don't know who you are. You could be a very patient and smart person who's playing with our minds. However, I will choose to believe you and thank you for this confirmation. I'm patient and I can wait this out.

So you say this is an ARG - that would imply that Michael is not in any kind of danger. While I'm glad for that I have to wonder about all of these deaths of people close to Michael. Are they for real? Or will be they rising from the dead right along with Michael? Today was another death with Jonathan Exley, Michael's photographer. So sad if true.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal