Re: TIAI August 29
August 29, 2011, 11:34:16 PM
;) exactly my thoughts when i saw Paris's retweet.
yes, we need the trial to go on to show the world that they're cruxifying an innocent man.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 11:38:27 PM
Well you never know who is behind the account GirlsThings. People can have multiple accounts (many have fan accounts and personal accounts). Or people can get on someone else's account and post. You see a lot of twitters that are fan accounts or twitters used for quotes with multiple owners (all you need is a password). Also, Paris could have personal messaged the account, asking them to post it. I've seen a lot of twitter accounts like that where they ask people for ideas on what to post. Maybe it would seem less obvious for Paris to retweet it instead of post it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 29, 2011, 11:41:28 PM
Hi TS

So Michael is making gifts to us on his birthday :mrgreen: !!

It was so exciting to see that retweet yesterday, it fits the hoax so well that I can't stop smiling and really there's nothing to comment on for me because that retweet is crystal clear compared to other clues.

Hope though that it is not just an illusion errrr

bearhug
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:42:59 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 29, 2011, 11:48:09 PM
I agree it's weird (which seems to be a normal word in this hoax) that a tweet that was not Paris' could somehow be used in the context of the hoax...and the tweet was recent, what are the chances that someone would post that tweet and also around this time...I think I remember Paris saying something before like, follow this twitter (GirlsThings) because it has some really good tweets, I will try and look for the tweet and see if I find it.
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:50:21 PM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

August 29, 2011, 11:50:16 PM
Boy I can not wait until this day! :shock: 2012 or 2013???

ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON!

Appreciate your thoughts TS..

LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I will never forget what Kenny Ortega said, "THE ILLUSION BEGINS TOMORROW!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 11:51:40 PM
Thanks TS, needed that post today...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2011, 11:56:52 PM
Ha! I always wanted to be a Paleontologist when I grew up! I dont tweet but the validity of Paris' account came up in a discussion on FB just the other day! I told them LaToya confirmed it. ;-P
Thanks for the B-day gift TS. <3 You!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

RK

August 29, 2011, 11:59:56 PM
Thankyou TS. Words like colossal, epic and giant will not be big enough to describe the magnitude of this hoax's outcome. It couldn't be any clearer than that. Michael, your hoax family loves you and appreciates that you'd take time on your day to think of us. Now, for our gift to you....We've tried to give you what you asked for in TII when you said you wanted our all:  our endurance and our patience  and understanding for this great adventure. [sorry about my lapse with  :-[ the understanding part sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 30, 2011, 01:01:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My last post was 12 days ago; and in that post I stated: “for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012”, {TIAI August 17, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  In that post I also mentioned, for the very first time, the Twitter account for Paris.  A few days after my post, La Toya verified her account once again {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And then, one week later, we had yet another colossal coincidence!    :lol:  The very same person that TS referred to (Paris), retweeted on the very same subject of that last post (2012 and BAM): “Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Would real dinosaurs actually play a “game”, and intentionally “hide” (and we should “seek” them)?  Are we supposed to conclude that Paris really believes there will be an invasion of literal dinosaurs in 2012?   :? :?: :roll:  And if not, then what could this possibly mean—other than the obvious!?!

Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game (ARG) of hide (fake death) & seek (hoax investigation) & then … when 2012 hits BAM (everyone who thinks that these giants are dead, will find out that they are NOT dead)!  Could it be any clearer????????????

This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.  I can’t guarantee that there won’t be any more delays; but at this point, any further delays will most likely be short compared to the previous delays.

Instead of MJ receiving a birthday present, this year he gave a present to his hoax family (a "giant" BAM clue, through Paris).  “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” (Acts 20:35).

I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

I find fishy and disturbing that you changed your quote to this.  Sorry, no ofence intended, but it's my gut feeling. So, since when is Paris an informer? I don't think her family would put her out to be an informer of any kind, for the simple fact she's 13 and she's only a child. "Informer" is a huge word. the fact that she could post from time to time some twitts that could become food for thought, this doesn't make her an informer of any kind.

You throw the ball in other's garden and it looks like you found the way to get out of this in case nothing happens. If nothing happens, then Paris will be the fake one? I am sorry, let's keep it  true and have responsability for our  actions and words and not  build since now a little door of excuses for the future, just in case no one would notice.

If there's something to say about this, then please keep your former quote, TS. Let's keep Paris out of this, because I personally highly doubt she's any kind of informer or anything related to it.

If @GIRLTHINGS hadn't said that about dinosaurs, she wouldn't RT it - so this was like a great luck. I don't call it coincidence. I follow Paris. So far she retweeted TONS of twitts from @GIRLSTHINGS. This was one of them.

I thought at this point  you would have based your words in a more sure and strong things, than a simple RT which could have been made just in a lucky conjuncture for your further post? If @GIRLSTINGS hadn't posted that, Paris wouldn't have what to RT. It's not like it was her twitt.

I'm sorry to disagree with this, I am simply built to find the logic in everything and ask if I can't seem to find it.

I'm not here to throw dirt at anyone, or to just speak empty words. I point sincere thoughts, not empty words. I don't want to be disrespectful, but this is how I feel.
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 03:39:54 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 30, 2011, 01:18:26 AM
More to tantalyze our brains with, thanks for the gift TS! Interesting the strong time sequence of you first posting about 2012 and Paris account, and THEN after LaToya confirming and Paris' RT about 2012.  When I looked at youtube of Invasion of the Dinosaurs, it is ancient, slow, black and white, cheesy dinosaurs, and not commented on for 2 months to 2 years.  No young teen would be remotely interested. But MJ is one who loved/loves very old movies even black and white, so I'm guessing he gave the message to Paris who gave it to her friend @girl things to tweet.

Anna, why can't Paris be MJ's right-hand man/girl. Afterall she's taking acting classes and does improv with her dad! "He makes the best French toast", convinced me long ago. MJ's closest friends are in on the hoax and helping IMO, why not Paris' closest one or two--with or without their knowledge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2011, 01:57:14 AM
Thank you TS for the post, happy to read it everytime.

Can anyone please answer why Jenna nicole send a tweet like this?, did she tweet it directly to Paris, or to others too?i dont have twitter so its not all clear to me.

Thank you in advance

with great respect and LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

August 30, 2011, 03:22:15 AM
Has he always referred to himself as TS?  suspicious//

I posted about this yesterday almost as a joke, as I thought someone would pick up on it and run with it.

I have followed Paris for months and she's always retweeting zany, quirky tweets. I don't see this as a message from Michael, sorry.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:27:06 AM
I guess we'll know by the end of 2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:42:04 AM
Oh....someone believes Paris retweeted that as some sort of sarcasm  errrr afraid/ ?

I hope not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

August 30, 2011, 03:55:26 AM
Paris retweets all the time twitts from GIRLTHINGS. That account is an account with funny girl-like twitts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions