bec

Re: TIAI August 29
September 10, 2011, 09:07:20 PM

Michael has his own role(s) to play in his hoax, just like those who are actively "in on it".  Including Paris who has stated recently on her twitter account that she wants to be an actress.  You see how I brought it back on topic at the last second?

That's how. Works for me. TS leaves us hanging for so long, I see no reason why we can't digress.

If someone else started a thread and never came back to join the convo, but we were enjoying it, we would do the same thing.

If TS thought it was important that we stay on topic, I trust that he would reply and steer it back in that direction. He's done it before, many times. But as it is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

September 10, 2011, 10:25:53 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2011, 10:49:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He's around... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 11, 2011, 05:19:05 AM
Sorry this is a bit off topic .....   but I cannot figure out where to post it

there seems to be a new TIAI today or so it seems to me and t wont let me copy the link.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

if Im wrong Souza please delete this, but sorry really cannot work out where to put this.

Seems appropriate for the day.  :shock:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 07:11:49 PM
-
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:09:34 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 02, 2013, 04:57:16 AM

My last post was 12 days ago; and in that post I stated: “for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012”, {TIAI August 17, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  In that post I also mentioned, for the very first time, the Twitter account for Paris.  A few days after my post, La Toya verified her account once again {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And then, one week later, we had yet another colossal coincidence!    :lol:  The very same person that TS referred to (Paris), retweeted on the very same subject of that last post (2012 and BAM): “Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Would real dinosaurs actually play a “game”, and intentionally “hide” (and we should “seek” them)?  Are we supposed to conclude that Paris really believes there will be an invasion of literal dinosaurs in 2012?   :? :?: :roll:  And if not, then what could this possibly mean—other than the obvious!?!

Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game (ARG) of hide (fake death) & seek (hoax investigation) & then … when 2012 hits BAM (everyone who thinks that these giants are dead, will find out that they are NOT dead)!  Could it be any clearer????????????

This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.  I can’t guarantee that there won’t be any more delays; but at this point, any further delays will most likely be short compared to the previous delays.

Instead of MJ receiving a birthday present, this year he gave a present to his hoax family (a "giant" BAM clue, through Paris).  “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” (Acts 20:35).

I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”

Well, it's now January 2nd, 2013 in California [02:56 a.m.]

Can we now know more details about what happened? Why didn't Michael BAM by the date indicated by you, back in 2011?
What complications did Paris twit about last evening? What should we understand by "meaow"?

I can't wait to read your 2013 update , TS  :icon_e_wink:
A message from Front would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you!

Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:11:45 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 02, 2013, 05:53:07 AM
Yes you are right, we deserve an explanation because we are being very faithful to the hoax from the start. Michael if it's true that you are alive and you are behind all this please have mercy and take us into account but without false statements and false dates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

January 02, 2013, 06:03:08 AM
^^^^ my gut feeling is there has been a necessary extension in the timeline TS discussed here over a year ago.....I suppose alot of sh*t can happen in over a year.

...that, or I really am definitely delusional and mentally deranged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 02, 2013, 06:11:30 AM
@ADI: you're not delusional nor mentally deranged. I'm sure there's gotta be some good common sense explanation to no-BAM.
Let's wait and see what TS has to say about this.
I still trust him and I still hope for a BAM sooner or later.  :icon_e_wink:

I'm waiting to see what happens with Murray's case and then I'll re-analyze my take on the BAM. Nevertheless, whatever happens, I know Michael is alive and if he decided in the meantime, not to BAM, I'll accept that and respect his wish and then move on!
Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:12:30 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 02, 2013, 06:17:00 AM
^^^^ my gut feeling is there has been a necessary extension in the timeline TS discussed here over a year ago.....I suppose alot of sh*t can happen in over a year.

Adi the TS' statement that Sim is quoting on her above post is from a year and 4 months ago but remember that before Christmas he came up with the possible DWD theory and he remarked again the BAM and its deadline saying that he won't probably post before BAM happened so if any s**t had happened during that period of time TS wouldn't have told us the same old story again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 02, 2013, 06:38:56 AM

Adi the TS' statement that Sim is quoting on her above post is from a year and 4 months ago but remember that before Christmas he came up with the possible DWD theory and he remarked again the BAM and its deadline saying that he won't probably post before BAM happened so if any s**t had happened during that period of time TS wouldn't have told us the same old story again.

I am aware of what Sim was referring to, hence why I said in my post:

the timeline TS discussed here over a year ago

as in TS wrote that post and made that statement well over one year ago - as you say, 1 year and 4 months - during which time a whole lotta sh*t can happen & therefore change plans that may have been made (it certainly has happened to me in my boring life this last year).....

not losing faith - just stating what I think - that is all - anything can happen from here on in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 02, 2013, 07:02:32 AM
Hmmmm.... so why do you think TS redirected (recently) to one of my posts concerning this tweet^^ from Paris?  :animal0017: Anyway it seems like "complications" will be our explanation for now!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Adi

January 02, 2013, 08:10:00 AM
Hmmmm.... so why do you think TS redirected (recently) to one of my posts concerning this tweet^^ from Paris?  :animal0017: Anyway it seems like "complications" will be our explanation for now!  :icon_lol:

Quite frankly, I've no idea....and I wish I could honestly say that I am beyond caring about it..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:37:03 AM

Which redirect Sarahli?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2013, 09:16:10 AM
OT Are there any updates on Katherine’s pending law suit?  Maybe the delay has much to do with this perhaps even moreso than with Conrad’s litigation woes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions