~Souza~

I will say it again: there is fluoride in Fiji water. Fluoride is poison, so there must be a clue there because I do not believe they would drink that shit. Also, I have only seen full, closed bottles. MJ looks photoshopped into that family picture, and so are maybe the bottles. So something is up with that picture, but what is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe it is a reference to the mermaid hoax and Fuji Films. I watched Rio today and at the end it said Fuji Films. There was a thread w/MJ references in Rio. About a rare bird who doesn't know how to fly. They say this is it, this a great adventure. Maybe he owns the company or has a piece of it. Today at the supermarket I saw Fuji batteries and flashlights for the first time.
Also, any comments on the picture hanging on the back wall??? I think it seems out of place.
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:20:22 AM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

@skyways, interesting web-source of MJ-photo's, thanks.
Honestly, first I didn't want to analyse the picture, it expresses hapiness, unity though sadness at the same time. I feel sad too when I see Michael so unhappy and tired :(  . The difference of body expression between him and the rest of the family is striking.

The question is: why has this specific family picture of 'assumably' 2004 been sent?

May be the picture has a bridge function between the 2004/2005 trial and the Murray trial, a connection which is important in the hoax. I'd think that the coming trial is necessary but tough and brings up sad and painful memories about the 2004/2005 trial to Michael and his family. We should realize that too :(   . Well, of course is this my personal interpretation.

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:16:42 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

RK

Just a couple of possibly irrelevent things about this picture.
1/ Everybody except Randy? is looking into the camera . He is facing away looking sidewards.
2/ Michael has a piece of paper in his hand. Could that be the bill for his own birthday bash he's paying for?
3/ The gentleman  placed next to Michael has on an apron that is tied on back to front, showing the apron strings hanging in front and a chef's white coat. I find it odd that Toy would post this pic that doesn't have only family in it and contains the restaurant owner. You'd think it would be a snap that the owner would display in his restaurant to show that celebrities and famous folk dine there.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maybe the "clue" is not in the picture but in the message "On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004"

So she is saying that MJ did not have a birthday dinner with his/her family after 2004???   why not??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
maybe the "clue" is not in the picture but in the message "On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004"

So she is saying that MJ did not have a birthday dinner with his/her family after 2004???   why not??

The pictures posted here (I would guess by paps) are for Aug 28, 2004.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The artwork in the frame on the back wall stood out to me. It seems out of place. The first circle is the earth, the second is an upside star.  I was reading about it representing Venus. There was a Venus transit 6/8/04 and there will be another one on 6/6/12. The last one was in 12/1882. Venus represents compassion and love. It refers to the event as the return of the Goddess, and that Venus is the only feminine Goddess in our soul ar system. It will inspire intuitive awareness.

Maybe it will be a lifting of the veil of sorts.

Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:56:26 AM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well...that picture was taken 7 years ago. another 7 thrown in the hoax! i don't know whether the fact that the number is the clue or if there's actually something going on in it. it's very, very odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

What if the Fiji bottles are not photoshopped.. On the family picture the bottles have a recent logo (with palm leafs). This logo is since October 5, 2005. Before this date the bottles had a logo with a waterfall. This could be a proof that this picture is not from 2004.

this bottle looks like the bottles on the family picture

FIJI Water(R) Unveils New Look for Iconic Square Bottle.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

hard to tell  what logo it is since the coolingbox is hiding half the logo...   bangbang 

but I will say that it is the old bottletype that is shown in the family photo because : 1. the  new logo have  text above "fiji" the old bottle has not. and the bottles in the family photo has no text above "fiji"  2. there is much more blue in the old logo than the new, jsut like the bottle in the family photo.  3. in the family photo the bottle has a green feature sticking out.. this feature is too far down in the new logo, but it is in the right place in the old logo...

therefore.. the bottles are  from 2004.....
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:00:16 AM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

well...that picture was taken 7 years ago. another 7 thrown in the hoax! i don't know whether the fact that the number is the clue or if there's actually something going on in it. it's very, very odd.

Yes mjfan this picture is from 2004 and is 7 years old lolol/.Now I remember where I first saw this picture.I saw it on youtube last year  8-),on this video starting 4:16.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_NNGJ3Tx0&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

It's still really perplexing to me the placement of these Fiji water bottles in this purported old Jackson Family personal photo.

Did Michael know he was going to use Fiji water as a clue to the death hoax back in 2004? I believe as TS/back/Front have stated, that Michael has been planning the death hoax for decades, it's just shocking to be confronted with such in-your-face proof that even the smallest details may have been planned for at least 5 years prior... and as in this particular pic with the chi-mo allegations and a trial looming...

I dunno why that's shocking, but to me it is a profound clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Jermaine Dupri is in this picture. A month after Michael's 'death', Jermaine and Janet broke up.

This article in the Daily News is interesting. They split after their 7 year relationship.

Hi there, I am new to this site. This is my first post. I am a beLIEVER.

Just think it is interesting that Janet ended her relationship pretty much after MJ 'died'

Perhaps she needed to end a relationship with her husband, to maintain a 'secret' relationship with her brother. Meaning, that perhaps she felt he wouldnt be trusted with the knowledge of MJ being alive, if he knew the truth so thenn ended her marriage to enable her to communicate with MJ.

Family cant be trusted sometimes. Perhaps she felt this with Dupree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Michael has one unusually wider tooth on the bottom left at the front. When he smiles, this is evidence (if you need any more) that it is him.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe it was Michael at the 02 Arena, and I always have!
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:52:07 AM by annieareyouokannie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It's still really perplexing to me the placement of these Fiji water bottles in this purported old Jackson Family personal photo.

Did Michael know he was going to use Fiji water as a clue to the death hoax back in 2004? I believe as TS/back/Front have stated, that Michael has been planning the death hoax for decades, it's just shocking to be confronted with such in-your-face proof that even the smallest details may have been planned for at least 5 years prior... and as in this particular pic with the chi-mo allegations and a trial looming...

I dunno why that's shocking, but to me it is a profound clue.

bec three photos in where is the water fiji, the credits are SD

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions