becTopic starter

latoyajackson 20 hours 57 mins ago Twitter
On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the pic:

This pic is interesting. Latoya says its from 2004 and that makes it interesting for 2 reasons. First, it is supposed to be taken at a birthday dinner for Michael yet his children are not in the photo. Second, we can clearly see 3 bottles of Figi water on the table to the left, with their labels faced.

The Fiji water is the source of the conundrum. We are left with just a few ways to explain it's appearance in this pic.

:arrow:One interpretation could be the Jackson family simply has long had an affinity for Fiji water, of which Michael also shares, and they have always had it supplied in any situation calling for bottled water. If this is our answer, we now know that the label facing is just a coincidence and the whole Fiji water-Barnum connection that is nearly as old as the hoax itself, has just been our imagination...

:!:Remember, in order for us to consider the Fiji water irrelevant here, we would also have to accept that the Fiji water is irrelevant in at least these three prior instances:
  • death bed pic in the Weekly World News
  • tii backstage footage
  • tribute press conference

If you reject that each appearance of a Fiji water bottle in this hoax was irrelevant, then 2 explanations for this pic remain.

:arrow: One explanation is that 5 years prior to 6/25/09, Michael subtly product placed the Figi water like this at a family function that he knew would likely involve taking photos so they could appear appear 7 years later (posted by Latoya) as a time capsule clue in the hoax,

:arrow: :idea: or this pic is more recent, aka post 6/25 and Latoya lied about the year for obvious reasons. First, because he is supposed to be 2 years dead so it has to be old, and second, because 2004-2011 is 7 years. In the case of this explanation, the children would have to be left out of it so their size did not give away the age of the pic.

If this pic was taken after 6/25/09, then this indeed was a gift from Michael, through Latoya, for us on his birthday.

Nice to think about but in all seriousness, as near as I can understand, its either one or the other: a) the Fiji water is not a Barnum reference/not a clue/irrelevant to the hoax, or b) this pic is a very big deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

I didn't know she posted this photo. I don't follow her. I know this photo since time ago and it's not from 2009. Not a long time ago, but I know it. And Mrs. Katherine looks younger.

Indeed, that is Fiji water..
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:57:42 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael's hands looks very dark to me.
Maybe he's shopped into this pic, but i could be wrong?

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MJonmind

The red shirt in MJ's left shoulder seem to go too high.
Marlon's not there. Does anyone know who the younger people are?
Joe, katherine and kids all seem younger.

Why cannot Fiji be used by the family a long time, and not be in the hoax? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marlon's not there.

you're right mjonmind the left shoulder really looks to high, maybe marlon stood there on the original pic instead of Michael , because Michael's hands are much more pale in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

paula-c

latoyajackson 20 hours 57 mins ago Twitter
On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the pic:

This pic is interesting. Latoya says its from 2004 and that makes it interesting for 2 reasons. First, it is supposed to be taken at a birthday dinner for Michael yet his children are not in the photo. Second, we can clearly see 3 bottles of Figi water on the table to the left, with their labels faced.

The Fiji water is the source of the conundrum. We are left with just a few ways to explain it's appearance in this pic.

:arrow:One interpretation could be the Jackson family simply has long had an affinity for Fiji water, of which Michael also shares, and they have always had it supplied in any situation calling for bottled water. If this is our answer, we now know that the label facing is just a coincidence and the whole Fiji water-Barnum connection that is nearly as old as the hoax itself, has just been our imagination...

:!:Remember, in order for us to consider the Fiji water irrelevant here, we would also have to accept that the Fiji water is irrelevant in at least these three prior instances:

• death bed pic in the Weekly World News
  • tii backstage footage
  • tribute press conference

If you reject that each appearance of a Fiji water bottle in this hoax was irrelevant, then 2 explanations for this pic remain.

:arrow: One explanation is that 5 years prior to 6/25/09, Michael subtly product placed the Figi water like this at a family function that he knew would likely involve taking photos so they could appear appear 7 years later (posted by Latoya) as a time capsule clue in the hoax,

:arrow: :idea: or this pic is more recent, aka post 6/25 and Latoya lied about the year for obvious reasons. First, because he is supposed to be 2 years dead so it has to be old, and second, because 2004-2011 is 7 years. In the case of this explanation, the children would have to be left out of it so their size did not give away the age of the pic.

If this pic was taken after 6/25/09, then this indeed was a gift from Michael, through Latoya, for us on his birthday.

Nice to think about but in all seriousness, as near as I can understand, its either one or the other: a) the Fiji water is not a Barnum reference/not a clue/irrelevant to the hoax, or b) this pic is a very big deal.

May bec, i also remember a family photo i don't know if this would be to seek and do the comparison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I remember currectly, Janet was a lot thiner in 2004 than she appears in this photo.
I think it was the year of the superbowl accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

Hmmm...
this site says that this dinner was on Aug, 29....
August 29 : For his 46th birthday, Michael takes all the Jackson family to the Noe Restaurant at the Omni Hotel of Los Angeles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

becTopic starter

Marlon's not there. Does anyone know who the younger people are?
Joe, katherine and kids all seem younger.

Why cannot Fiji be used by the family a long time, and not be in the hoax? :?

It can be. That's one of the options I threw out. In that case, Fiji water has never been a clue or a Barnum connection at all and simply a product of our imaginations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

I think the subtle product placement is a likely explanation.  If Michael has had this hoax planned for years, which most of us believe, little clues like this must've tickled him pink at the time they were placed.  Innocent and "meaningless" at the time - who would've ever connected a bottle of Fiji water to be anything more than that?  So that's pretty awesome if that's the right explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine Dupri is in this picture. A month after Michael's 'death', Jermaine and Janet broke up.

This article in the Daily News is interesting. They split after their 7 year relationship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

with LOVE
the hands are the first thing that stood out to me also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJ looks older and thinner than he did in 2004. This picture is something else.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

with LOVE
the hands are the first thing that stood out to me also.

Thank u Suspicious mind for your reply, i'm glad i'm not the only one. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

Who is the gentleman right behind Miss Katherine?  Perhaps it's his hand we are seeing? 

@VeryLittleSusie...great find about Noe restaurant in 2004......still astounded by your art :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions