You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is the gentleman right behind Miss Katherine?  Perhaps it's his hand we are seeing? 

@VeryLittleSusie...great find about Noe restaurant in 2004......still astounded by your art :)

Blessings

Jackie Jackson- The oldest brother
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ looks older and thinner than he did in 2004. This picture is something else.

TheMoonIsDancing I'm sorry to dissapoint you but BOTH PTHOS are from 2004.The one from Michael's birthday is from "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA,and the other one is from TRIAL 16 january.
I have a picture with Janet,from that event and she is with Dupri ,but the FUNNY thing is that this picture made by Bauer Griffin date is 28 august :lol:.She and him are dressed the same like in the picture with Michael,so who knows ,maybe they had fun 2 days and 2 nights, :lol:,like in fairy tales :lol:.

In the celebration of Michael Jackson's 46th birthday the Jackson family meets up for a dinner party at the "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA.
(August 28, 2004 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)

Now talking about that thing regarding OLDER AND THINER,here we go again 8-).I tried to told people over and over again,that there are more than 1 Michael,but they dont want to listen.It's ok,because I already gave up,to try to convince people. I know is hard to believe,even I didnt believe at the begining.I 'm a fan since childwood so if people want to come and say,GET LOST because you "know" Michael from 2009,THEY ARE WRONG :(.I noticed this diferences even in BAD TOUR AND DANGEROUS TOUR.

Here is just to make a comparision betewn 30 april and 16 january 2004 and you will se WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT HERE 8-) mj_bad/.First are photos from 16 january:

Second are photos from 30 april:

And if you want stome videos for comparision also here are from History tour.The way his body  looks,the way he walks,and dance are totally diferent.One is almost skinny and the other one is really ,really muscular.Please notest the funny dance Michael is doing in Gothenburg at 2:07 and 3:37  penguin/ :lol:.THIS IS IT orange pants,anyone :shock:?????

Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor - Live in Munich - HIStory Germany Tour (1997) - HQ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1hek8q8-g[/youtube]

Michael Jackson - Blood On The DanceFloor HWT Gothenburg 1997 HD Remastered
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcALFAunRrE&playnext=1&list=PL1714B242BEC5C3E7 [/youtube]

I can go on,like this  days and night but that's enough .I LOVE YOU ALL.....I DO ;) :lol:!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
@applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!

Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02.

Its possible he used Doubles to confuse the paps. I don't see what the purpose would be for him to use doubles any other time. MJ says he would live on stage if he could. Why would he miss one second of it by using a double?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol:?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll:?
And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?
I LOVE YOU :)!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

MJ looks older and thinner than he did in 2004. This picture is something else.

TheMoonIsDancing I'm sorry to dissapoint you but BOTH PTHOS are from 2004.The one from Michael's birthday is from "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA,and the other one is from TRIAL 16 january.
I have a picture with Janet,from that event and she is with Dupri ,but the FUNNY thing is that this picture made by Bauer Griffin date is 28 august :lol: .She and him are dressed the same like in the picture with Michael,so who knows ,maybe they had fun 2 days and 2 nights, :lol: ,like in fairy tales :lol: .

In the celebration of Michael Jackson's 46th birthday the Jackson family meets up for a dinner party at the "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA.
(August 28, 2004 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)

Now talking about that thing regarding OLDER AND THINER,here we go again 8-) .I tried to told people over and over again,that there are more than 1 Michael,but they dont want to listen.It's ok,because I already gave up,to try to convince people. I know is hard to believe,even I didnt believe at the begining.I 'm a fan since childwood so if people want to come and say,GET LOST because you "know" Michael from 2009,THEY ARE WRONG :( .I noticed this diferences even in BAD TOUR AND DANGEROUS TOUR.

Here is just to make a comparision betewn 30 april and 16 january 2004 and you will se WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT HERE 8-) mj_bad/ .First are photos from 16 january:

Second are photos from 30 april:

And if you want stome videos for comparision also here are from History tour.The way his body  looks,the way he walks,and dance are totally diferent.One is almost skinny and the other one is really ,really muscular.Please notest the funny dance Michael is doing in Gothenburg at 2:07 and 3:37  penguin/ :lol: .THIS IS IT orange pants,anyone :shock: ?????

Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor - Live in Munich - HIStory Germany Tour (1997) - HQ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql1hek8q8-g[/youtube]

Michael Jackson - Blood On The DanceFloor HWT Gothenburg 1997 HD Remastered
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcALFAunRrE&playnext=1&list=PL1714B242BEC5C3E7 [/youtube]

I can go on,like this  days and night but that's enough .I LOVE YOU ALL.....I DO ;) :lol: !!!!

Applehead, Michael had impersonators, like Navi, E casanova that replaced him when he did not want to be seen nor wanted to be bothered. Michael did not have no twin brothers.  In your own words, why would the mother hide the twin brother ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Its possible he used Doubles to confuse the paps. I don't see what the purpose would be for him to use doubles any other time. MJ says he would live on stage if he could. Why would he miss one second of it by using a double?!

I was talking about the stage appearance. Yes, he definitely used doubles to confuse paps when he was getting out of a building etc but not on stage, or when he's with his family etc. I totally agree with you. I see only one and the same Michael in TII or at 02 or in the pictures applehead posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol:?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll:?
And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?

Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.

Second of all, yes MJ's father was doing his part and not telling the truth about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:29:20 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.

Second of all, yes MJ's father is lying about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.

It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol:.

P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol:.My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!

I LOVE YOU........I DO :-*!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Second of all, yes MJ's father is lying about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.

It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol:.

P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol:.My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!

I LOVE YOU........I DO :-*!!!!!!!!

Ahh ok. I thought that you believe in doubles theory in TII. Sorry it was my fault then. And I apologize for the things I wrote about the LOVE spreading issue in your posts.  :oops: Nice to meet you Diana.  bearhug
Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:44:40 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I definitely think that is MJ.
He looks extremely sad or lonely in this photo.
I don't like the wording she uses, "my family", isn't it his family also?

Just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Just my thoughts.

He doesn't look very well.
I agree 100% he looks sad...
I don't like to think about that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol: ?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll: ?
I LOVE YOU :) !!!!!

It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol: .

P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol: .My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!

I LOVE YOU........I DO :-* !!!!!!!!

Ahh ok. I thought that you believe in doubles theory in TII. Sorry it was my fault then. And I apologize for the things I wrote about the LOVE spreading issue in your posts.  :oops: Nice to meet you Diana.  bearhug

All well that ends well. Glad to see you guys are back on track. It does not take much to misunderstand something we are writing. So I spread the L.O.V.E.
As for Michael he is the only unique Michael Jackson but he has impersonators who will act as decoy for him. That's why we see different Michaels.  Applehead just to let you know, In December I met an impersonator in Montreal, I live in Montreal, believe me, he did look exactly like Michael, darn it was not him.. So you see sometimes we can be mistaken. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Just my thoughts.

He doesn't look very well.
I agree 100% he looks sad...
I don't like to think about that...

What I mean by the "my family" is, even if MJ is dead it's still THEIR family. Just because someone passes doesn't mean that they aren't in the family anymore. I've had family members pass and they are still family members. Perhaps that's just my family. That's what I think is weird about her statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions