Re: NANCY GRACE TO FACE JUDGES ON "DWTS"
September 02, 2011, 11:04:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought it would only be celebrities who can go to dance with the stars. So I would like to know how did she get in.. She is not known in the world. I guess this is a joke, Unless Michael is disguised as nanny grace...  lolol/ I AM JOKING NOW PLEASE DO NOT BITE MY HEAD.

Didn't they have a stripper on last season? A lot of people complained about that last season.

I didn’t know who Nancy Grace was until I watched the video tonight that “Voiceofthesilent” posted on this site. 

I think those of us here in the US should make sure we watch the new season of Dancing With The Stars and we should vote for anyone and everyone but her.  If there is any US resident on this site who is not already signed up on ABC I beg you to sign up now in order to have her be the very first one voted off!  I'm already registered and got my trigger finger ready to vote! bounce/

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:07:00 PM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 03, 2011, 02:07:10 AM
Thanks for answering ....
But how is she linked with the case, I mean what is she in america, why do people listen to her and makes her important in MJ case? why her voices is bigger then other`s journalists from the states?
In a few lines, just what did she say ?

Not very many people like her in America. The only reason she is more famous than some of the other journalists here is because of how awful she is to everyone and so most people talk about her in a negative light. I would say she is more infamous than famous. People basically listen to her to hear how crazy she sounds. She is known for giving her opinions about trials as if they were facts before she hears all of the evidence. To put it lightly, she's pretty much a bitch.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

MJonmind

September 03, 2011, 02:32:00 AM
applehead250609
Who knows what Michael planned for this Hoax,maybe Nancy is part of his plan,and she just had to play the BAD part,you know with BAD GUYS and GIRLS like Martin Bashir,Thome Thome and Diane Diamond ?????
You never know,just like in Megamind movie ,where the Bad Guys ,turn out to be the Good ones  in the END?????

I really believe that producers of shows know full well that their ratings go up if there is controversy, even having people on that disgust viewers and get them all up in arms. If everyone on their shows are kind and pleasant, the show becomes boring and no one watches. Like MJ says, "Good news doesn't sell." People seem to think it fun to have someone to hate strongly. :evil: Of course we all know TR said MJ lives for controversy.  Simon Cowell on American Idol and Pierce Morgan on America's Got Talent are almost seen as villians with their negative opinions, though I happen to like both these confident bold people, who also have not said negative things about Michael, but you know what I mean.

We saw how Harvey did a total mock of NG saying she was awful, and Back has shared his disgust for her. So I think there's a good chance that she's being seen as bringing good ratings. Perhaps she's even been told by producers to really lay the vile comments on thick, the more the merrier (money rolling in).  About Pierce Morgan interviewing her, he seems to be trying to respectfully soften her image by telling her past tragedy.  However, I think if you look in the past of all individuals who have committed horrible crimes, you will always find some sad story to make you feel sorry for them, and make you sympathize with them being this abusive person now. (I'm sure Hitler had some sad tragedies happen to him, poor guy... :cry:)  So does that mean that convicts should be let off because they have a sob story (nevermind mental illness)--there would be none in prison. Nancy Grace clearly wronged Michael Jackson and contributed much personal pain to him, and contributed to the world despising him, thereby she commited the crime of slander and defamation. That is the same in my books, as physical assault with a weapon--her mouth.  She simply did not search for facts, and made up lies.  That is a crime.

Whether she is overweight is irrelevent, yet it is common knowledge that obesity is seen as negative almost world-wide in this century, perhaps not in poorer centuries. Dieting would not be such an obsession if it were not so.  I personally struggle with those issues somewhat, but it definately is a sensitive issue for many, to do with self-esteem. I know MJ loved all people no matter their outward appearance, but the ones who turned his head sexually/romantically were externally pleasing. JustDucky do you know the post where Back describes this woman in court who was trying to impress him with overweight cleavage and he's was grossed out? Kinda funny. As far as what guys/girls are attracted to, beauty is somewhat in the eyes of the beholder, thankfully, and we also have to settle for what we can get, if you know what I mean. I think there's got to be a happy match for each person on the planet, but not if the Chinese plan of having one child/usually a boy continues and spreads. :lol:

Doesn't Dancing with the Stars belong to the same company as AI, AGT, Oprah etc., which has ties with TMZ and Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal of Saudi Arabia who owns/owned AOL, and may be connected with Kingdom Entertainment and MJ.  Maybe she will somehow be disGraced, IDK.  But as with everything else, we'll have to Keep Watching!
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:38:00 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions