No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
How long can this continue to go on if there is or never was a tribute concert?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I simply fail to see the reason of all this. WHY do they insist that much with this tribute?

It's like no one wants it, people created a whole reavolution against it, but they don't give up. At least for dignity and respect I would give up if I was in their shoes. What is the purpose of all this? To me it simply shows that the Jacksons have no dignity and respect neither for Michael nor for the people, and are desperate for money, if this is real and if this is the only side of all this story.

Anna, what respect do they need to give Michael if he is alive/ This is all part of the hoax. This is Michael's idea. Something may come out, out of this tribute. Do not blame the Jackson please, especially the mother, she is a sweet woman who loves Michael with all her heart. She is just obeying what Michael is ordering. So please do not bash the Jacksons, they all have a part to follow.. The truth will prevail.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

curls

This is simply disgraceful to read from so-called 'fans', so there's the link but I'm not going to post the actual letter here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

This is simply disgraceful to read from so-called 'fans', so there's the link but I'm not going to post the actual letter here.

MAN! Wow... there gonna be some very long faces upon reveal. I hope they salted n peppered those words because they're going to have to eat them.

Michael clearly saw this coming... what about his fan base caused him to create such a giant sting operation to catch them in the act of such blind hypocracy?

Although I think I can answer my own question... the treatment of Ms. Katherine and other Jackson Family members on MJJC. This is back's vendetta come to fruition. He warned them... they failed to heed. Soon they will suffer the consequences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Wow....that was vicious. Passing judgment with limited knowledge of the facts and look at the results.  People need to learn a lesson here, and it seems they have made the choice to learn it the hard way so bring it MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG! That letter is tragic.  How dare “fans’ impose upon Michael’s family in this manner.  I hope the Estate or somebody with some backbone puts an immediate end to this.  They are going too far and being pompous and giving Michael’s family a bad name.  I don’t like it one bit /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

I think this is the Sting though. I think Michael is doing this on purpose. He's going to shock them... and the effect will be much bigger and much better if he ramps up their emotions to the brink before it happens.

He's giving them as much rope as they can handle... and they are grabbing it like desperate looters at the 11th hour. They're going to hang themselves... as morbid a metaphor as that is, I know of no other way to explain what I see going on here. Back warned them. They failed to heed his warnings. They continue to indulge in fear and distrust and hate. They dropped Michael's hand like a hot potato a long time ago. He said whatever happens... they ignored him. They will learn a lesson and it will be a hard one. But the hardest lessons are the most life changing.

It's all for love. Clearly, he is trying to save them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trublu

I really do not know how they can call themselves fans. I'm sure Michael would not appreciate them attacking his family. I for one know that, yeah sometimes I can say 'oh my mum is annoying' etc, but if anyone else does,well, I would not be happy! As it is not the place of people who don't know your family to speak badly of them. Shame on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

:shock: OMG I had never read this... I have no words ...  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

One thing is for sure, Michael will see who the REAL fans are.  And apparently they the ones who still hold onto his hand and believe in him more than they believe in the hype.  It’s quite interesting that the ones who praise most that Michael is dead are the same ones who are attacking his family now.  I wonder what is the connection smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I agree.  I just read the letter to the Jackson family and thought it was disrespectful also.  This is because the "fans" who wrote this are probably non-believers.  They don't understand that the tribute concert is part of the hoax and the family has a good reason for doing it.  They don't see the family as having different parts to play in the hoax.    We "believers" let them go for it because we know it will serve a purpose and it is all for love.  Even if we don't understand the whole thing yet we trust that it is set up for a good reason.   We have to help the nonbelievers read and investigate more and gain more understanding so they wouldn't be so angry.   mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bec

I see the connection. Those who heeded Michael's message all these years are the one who have now become hoaxers. The rest (non-believers) weren't listening and now REFUSE to see. It's the Sting operation. They think Michael is dead... and to believe that you'd have to be blind to Michael's 30 year message. He warned us for decades what he was going to do. We have discovered it through 2 years of investigation. They are blinded by their tears and they are too closed minded to consider the facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

@Dontwalkaway, first, welcome! I see you are new. Second, we have tried to help them see but they reject us and our message. They hate us and vilify us. They ban us and censor us. Now they must suffer their fate because in their suffering they will rise up and become reborn. Their eyes will open, but Michael reserves the right to awaken them when the time is right. This is by design. This is Michael's will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

But even if they are non-believers, the levels they are allowing themselves to stoop to in the name of l.o.v.e. for Michael is baffling.  I don’t get how anyone who professes to adore Michael and embrace his legacy of love and compassion would have hearts so black with hate and self righteousness that they would allow this kind of persecution to Michael’s family and especially his mother.  That is insane and hypocritical to say the least.  It almost feels like they are spinning webs and casting spells  /cook/ WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions