GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why NASDAQ had to be opened by Michael Jackson?

I like how he's acting there, so innocent, I wonder what he's thinking though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^Hell yes! he IS Back.
"He's Bad, He's Back", lol, awesome! too easy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"err...I don't want to die, I want to live forever!" - Michael Jackson

_Anna_

I posted this yesterday, as it cought my eye as well

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know if it means something, but that banner "HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK" cought my attention from the start
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It is rather mysterious as to who set this up for his birthday, the Nasdaq people to boost their sagging ratings/numbers, or MJ for promotion for his Invincible album. So is this 2 weeks before his Times Square concerts and 911?  Again it asks the question as to who exactly is running this hoax or powerful entities involved. Are they the same people who invited him to a meeting at the top of the Trade Centre on Sept. 11, 2001?

Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you.  Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".

One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

so so strange..  I say strange because it's not the first time. Remember when Sony posted on their twitter  the BAD video saying "He's back!"?
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:30:27 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes I remember. And it was on Epic's page as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

On Epic's page yes. But Epic Records is a company owned by SONY, that's why I said SONY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes that was issue 7 on epic records.

Issue 8 is funny too - IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

It is rather mysterious as to who set this up for his birthday, the Nasdaq people to boost their sagging ratings/numbers, or MJ for promotion for his Invincible album. So is this 2 weeks before his Times Square concerts and 911?  Again it asks the question as to who exactly is running this hoax or powerful entities involved. Are they the same people who invited him to a meeting at the top of the Trade Centre on Sept. 11, 2001?

Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you. Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".

One thing that caught my ear, the one guy says to MJ, "You're floating in the air, - - -, so that everybody can see you."  Kinda reminds me of light man floating on the gantry, and also my theory that MJ will show himself somehow in the air sort of like a hologram for all the world to see simultaneously.

Interesting video. This made me think of what TS said in one redirect about the stock market:
4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!

Several people wondered what the stock market redirects had to do with MJ and the hoax.  Some recognized that it had to do with the NWO generating the recession, in order to get the money out of the hands of the general public; and this is true, but that is not the only reason for these redirects.

Those who read TIAI Revealed, Part 9 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1933&p=27592#p27592}, may have understood at least some of the other reasons for the economy redirects.  Very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).  Here is another verse, which connects 666 with money: “Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold” (1 Kings 10:14; see 2 Chronicles 9:13).

The USA has the largest economy in the world, and the S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  The S&P 500 hit a low of 666 on 3-6 (three 6’s) {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}.  This was the bottom point in the worst recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).

Was it a coincidence, that the bottom was 666 on 3-6?  No, I’m going to show you that it was the hand of God.  The devil and the NWO powers were trying to destroy the economy; and God allowed it—that is, until reaching 666, to show that it was the powers of evil doing it (and also to warn about that the mark of the beast).  Then God said enough is enough, and stepped in to turn things around.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9

It is possible for the devil to work miracles (see Revelation 13:14; 16:14); but in this case it was not Satan who turned the economy around, because he wanted it to get much worse.  Also, only God has the power to do genuine healing; if it was the devil that started healing the economy a year ago, it would not be genuine healing—and therefore it wouldn’t last very long, and the economy would end up worse than before the fake healing.

But the improving stock market and general economy has lasted for a whole year now; and it made a lot of economic professionals look like idiots—the “idiot-maker rally” {http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/01/08/the-idiot-maker-rally-continues/}.

This is because it looked like a “bear market rally”, or a “dead cat bounce”; and soon the market would fall again, even worse than the March 6 lows.  But it never happened.  A few economists are still saying that the big collapse is imminent, worse than a year ago; but even though there will be ups and downs, a major collapse won’t happen (not until the real Armageddon)—because it was God who turned the economy around, and when God does something nothing can stop Him!

On October 12, 2009, Aaron Task from the Yahoo Tech Ticker said: “… the speed of the rally is unprecedented.  Fifty plus percent in six months has never happened before in US history.” {http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/352341/Shifting-to-Defense-%22Quality-Is-on-Sale%22-But-Few-Stocks-Cheap-Tilson-Says?tickers=MSFT,PFE,YHOO,HUN,%5EDJI,%5EGSPC,AIG}.

“… Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever … he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings:” (Daniel 2:20,21).  God is fully capable of controlling world events.  And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.  And just in case you still think it could’ve been a coincidence: this “resurrection” in the economy, on 3-9-09, was exactly 6 months before the 9-9-09 MJ “resurrection”!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Today when they posted the video with MJ opening NASDAQ 10 years ago I was thinking of TS' redirect about the markets.

"And just in case you still think it could’ve been a coincidence: this “resurrection” in the economy, on 3-9-09, was exactly 6 months before the 9-9-09 MJ “resurrection”!"

If you go and tell this to anybody from outside the hoax they's say you really, but really lost it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Great clue...love it, especially since it's posted on the Official Facebook.

I love how he hears the music and he just can't help but move to it....so cute. Puts those boring suits on either side of him to shame. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I thought the same thing when I saw this earlier - HUGE clue!!  I almost choked on the juice I was drinking as soon as those words came up.  And I startled my cat and he bolted from the room...

:lol:

I was sure you saw it today on FB and again I was sure you were going to get it just like the way I did.  :mrgreen:  Such a big clue. beerchug

I think it's a safe bet to say that whoever is behind the facebook page KNOWS about the hoax and is deliberately trying to CLUE people in.  And as of right now - there are 40,383,868 people who "Like" Michael's page.  That's more than the entire population of my country Canada!!  Nobody can accuse Michael of not being obvious about hoaxing his death once he's BACK.

Yep and whoever is behind that page KNOWS about Front too.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I know that not all of you are familiar with MJ official FB page so not all of you are going to remember about this but in June they posted a BAD era picture of Michael with a title of I'm BACK.

And today they posted this video. I want you to watch it. The title they wrote under the shooting is HE'S BAD, HE'S BACK.
  :shock:

And there is a COUNTDOWN in the video and Michael presses the button to give it a start! The BAM is close enough that we can start the countdown!

Or is it just another bam-tease? Murray's trial is scheduled to start in a few weeks and will last til... thanksgiving-ish. TS and Paris are talking 2012. LMP is talking August 2012.

"He's Bad, He's Back" video chosen clearly indicating that MJ is MJJC back.

Bec, I also wrote this just a couple of posts above yours. I think the video is about the BAM and also like you wrote it can be about BACK too. ;)

I think this is about the BAM. Realized the countdown? And Michael ends the countdown. He presses the button and BAM. That is exactly how it is going to happen, how he is going to end the hoax. That is the reason why they chose this video, especially the one with the title He's bad, He's BACK.
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:32:14 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
   :( >:(  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!! :( ???/ ::)

The video is disattivated .....   ???/ :P ::) :roll:   

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:04:57 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Maybe by posting this on his faebook page, MJ is saying to these powers, you thought you were controlling me, but you'll soon see that I'm controlling you! I press the buttons and I do the BAM not you.  Remember that guy in that seminar talking about MJ, and said about the making of TDRCAU, that it always "seemed like shit was just happening", but in reality it was "MJ was creating everything".

I really agree with you for your second paragraph.Blankie, try this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :)

I have just one thing to say about this video.....

mj_bad/ party/ mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions