Andrea

Re: Children as sexual objects?
September 05, 2011, 11:52:10 AM
I have a little niece who is almost 2 years old.  She's the cutest little sweet innocent child.  Why any parent would want to sexualize their young daughter is beyond me.  I want my niece to stay as sweet and innocent for as long as possible.  It's so sweet to see my brother with her - I was at their place yesterday and we watched Tangled with her.  After a while, my niece went to cuddle with her mom, covered in a blanket up to her neck.  My brother kept looking over at her and smiling and then saying to me "Look at her cute little face".   She's lucky because she is very loved and her parents always give her the attention and love she needs.  That's what all parents should do.  There seem to be a lot of "problem" childs in the world today and that could be severely reduced if parents showed their children love and affection on a daily basis.  A child who knows they're loved is not going to rebel or lash out at others around them.  And children should not think of themselves as "sexy" and the fact that there are people out there who think they should is sickening.

Also - what's with the Amy Winehouse bee-hive hair do in that first pic??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Re: Children as sexual objects?
September 05, 2011, 12:33:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a little niece who is almost 2 years old.  She's the cutest little sweet innocent child.  Why any parent would want to sexualize their young daughter is beyond me.  I want my niece to stay as sweet and innocent for as long as possible.  It's so sweet to see my brother with her - I was at their place yesterday and we watched Tangled with her.  After a while, my niece went to cuddle with her mom, covered in a blanket up to her neck.  My brother kept looking over at her and smiling and then saying to me "Look at her cute little face".   She's lucky because she is very loved and her parents always give her the attention and love she needs.  That's what all parents should do.  There seem to be a lot of "problem" childs in the world today and that could be severely reduced if parents showed their children love and affection on a daily basis.  A child who knows they're loved is not going to rebel or lash out at others around them.  And children should not think of themselves as "sexy" and the fact that there are people out there who think they should is sickening.

Also - what's with the Amy Winehouse bee-hive hair do in that first pic??

afraid/ I had not set in this ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions