PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jackson Sister To Perform At ‘Michael Jackson Forever’ Tribute Concert

With not long to go until the ‘Michael Jackson Forever‘  Concert, it would appear that the recent televised trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for the involuntary manslaughter of the entertainer has overshadowed the hype that had previously been centred around the long awaited tribute showing.

Now that is all about to change.

For one of the late icon’s sisters has revealed that she is join the long list of acts at the concert to perform in tribute of her brother’s work.

Find out which sister it is below…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7ATxVX9hs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

LaToya revealed:

In speaking with my mother yesterday, I asked her where she thinks Michael would rather have us be – in this courtroom filled with negativity and lies, or on a stage celebrating his music, his legacy and his life

There will never be another magical moment such as this to celebrate Michael with his fans. I am looking forward to putting on a great show and making my brother proud

With Janet , various members of Michael’s family and a large sect of his fan base opposed this tribute concert, it will be interesting to see how LaToya’s new found likeability will fare before and after this performance.

For it wasn’t too long ago that many MJ supporters perceived her to be  the devil himself when in 1993 she came out in support of the first boy to accuse Jackson of molestation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JvHT4WVNQ8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions