You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes, the twitter thing is weird. I'd think that this pic should be private. I wonder if this twitter account is verified as La Toya's? What if the message is not her's and the pic is made with an iphone & sent without her knowing or consent :?  Could be a privacy issue in healthcare.

protect patients’ privacy.
“Whenever a healthcare worker takes a picture of a patient, he or she always should use facility-owned equipment because then the photo belongs to the organization, not the worker.”

Besides when my son got stitches on the back of his head (because the nurse told him Chicks dig scars), we did take a photo of him, any other time someone in the family has gone to the hospital the last thing we think about is getting out a phone or camera and taking a photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

suspicious mind

ok so these people don't have a regular doctor that would be able to work them in  suspicious// ;) :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

La Toya Jackson
latoyajackson: At Cedars-Sinai Hospital N BH. Woke up in unbearable pain! Index finger on my left hand is completely swollen & on fire! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Published: 2011-09-01 01:56:10 GMT
That's 3:56am in LA.

"Woke up in unbearable pain!" look at her hair, makeup and clothes. I don't believe this story.

Agreed! If I could describe any body part of mine to be 'excrutiating' I'd go to the hospital in my pajamas. I wouldn't be dressed to go to an Award show. And I know La Toya is a flashy, high class gal but come on! An infection is a serious thing. You can die from an infection!! My make up and hair would be the last thing on my mind. And how can you even do your hair with a swollen finger (which doesn't look swollen in this pic).

I really hope I'm not sounding too harsh, but La Toya should know by now that we judge her every public move.
Toya, if you're finger is hurt I apologize. Please understand where I'm coming from. I love you and get well soon.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

any possible connection to michael's spider bite incident? there was one right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

The word "manicure" derives from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: manus for "hand," cura for "care."

"You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" literally means "pointing finger", from the same Latin source as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

swol·len  [swoh-luhn]   verb 1. a past participle of swell.  adjective 2. enlarged by or as by swelling;  puffed up; tumid. 3. turgid or bombastic.   

Related forms swol·len·ly, adverb swol·len·ness, noun un·swol·len, adjective        swell   [swel]   verb, swelled, swol·len or swelled, swell·ing,  noun, adjective  verb (used without object) 1. to grow in bulk, as by the absorption of moisture or the processes of growth. 2. Pathology . to increase abnormally in size, as by inflation, distention, accumulation of fluids, or the like: Her ankles swelled from standing. 3. to rise in waves, as the sea. 4. to well up, as a spring or as tears. 5. to bulge out, as a sail or the middle of a cask. 6. to grow in amount, degree, force, etc. 7. to increase gradually in volume or intensity, as sound: Themusic swelled. 8.toariseandgrowwithin one, as a feeling or emotion. 9. tobecomepuffedupwithpride. verb (used with object) 10. to cause to grow in bulk. 11. to cause to increase gradually in loudness:toswell a musical tone. 12. to cause (a thing) to bulge out or be protuberant. 13. to increase in amount, degree, force, etc. 14. to affect with a strong, expansive emotion. 15. to puffupwithpride.noun 16. the act of swelling or the condition of being swollen. 17. inflation or distention. 18. a protuberant part. 19. a wave, especially when long and unbroken, or a series of such waves. 20. a gradually rising elevation of the land. 21. an increase in amount, degree, force, etc. 22.a gradual increase in loudness of sound. 23. Music . a. a gradual increase(crescendo) followed by a gradual decrease (diminuendo) in loudness or force of musical sound. b. the sign (< >) for indicating this. c. a device, as in an organ, by which the loudness of tones may be varied. 24. a swelling of emotion within one. 25. Slang . a. a fashionably dressed person; dandy. b. a socially prominentperson.

adjective Informal . 26. (of things) stylish; elegant: a swell hotel. 27. (of persons) fashionably dressed or socially prominent. 28. first-rate; fine: a swell party.

Origin:
before 900;  Middle English  swellen  (v.), Old English  swellan;  cognate with Dutch  zwellen,  German  schwellen,  Old Norse  svella;  akin to Gothic  ufswalleins  pride
Related forms re·swell, verb, -swelled, -swelled or -swol·len, -swell·ing. un·der·swell, verb (used without object), -swelled, -swelled or -swol·len, -swell·ing. un·der·swell, noun un·swelled, adjective
Synonyms1.   distend, expand. 5.   protrude.10.   inflate, expand. 17.   swelling. 18.   bulge. 19.   billow.27,28.  grand.

Antonyms
1.   contract. 13.  decrease, diminish.

Creation of Adam (Michelangelo):

LaToya is indicating / pointing towards something spectacular.
Thanks to the gift bearers. Get well soon.

Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:08:00 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

The singer initially blamed his late arrival on November 14 on a mysterious ailment — it later turned out he was just sick of the unflattering court photos taken the previous day (see "Jackson Late To Court As His Lawyers Object To Photographer"). The next day, Jackson claimed he received his first spider bite, on his hand. Then, when court resumed after a two-week recess in which Jackson took a controversial trip to Germany (see "Michael Jackson Calls Baby-Dangling Incident A 'Terrible Mistake' "), Jackson showed up to Santa Barbara Superior Court on crutches on Tuesday, complaining of a second spider bite. This time the bite was on his left foot, which he said was swollen.

In addition to the crutches, Jackson relied upon a bodyguard, who helped carry him out of court on Wednesday. "It is a spider bite," Jackson told reporters. "It is real bad. If I showed it to you, you'd be shocked. It hurts very much right now as I speak."

Though Jackson keeps pet tarantulas on his Neverland ranch, he claimed that a small indigenous spider that had crawled out from the scrub brush near his compound caused the bite. He said it had been smoked out during a routine fumigation. However, a Southern California entomologist told the New York Post on Wednesday that he thinks it's doubtful Jackson's spider bite could have been caused by a local variety, since the only kind of poisonous spider in Jackson's neighborhood would be the black widow, whose bite does not cause swelling.

"The fact that Michael Jackson says he has a spider bite is a bunch of crap," Rick Vetter, staff research associate in the department of entomology at UC Riverside and an internationally known expert on spiders, told the Post. "Jackson has no idea what he's talking about. I want to see the spider."

Judge Zel Canter, however, said that he believed Jackson's complaint to be legitimate, and ordered that the singer receive an independent medical examination. On Friday (December 6), Jackson did so, with the independent doctor's results confirming that Jackson had a legitimate ailment that prevented him from appearing in court, according to a representative of Marcel Avram, the promoter suing Jackson. Specifics regarding the ailment were not disclosed. Though the trial is expected to continue into January, Jackson's return to the witness stand is still to be determined.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SuspiciousMind, your new signature is mesmerizing!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

La Toya Jackson
latoyajackson: At Cedars-Sinai Hospital N BH. Woke up in unbearable pain! Index finger on my left hand is completely swollen & on fire! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Woke up in unbearable pain!" look at her hair, makeup and clothes. I don't believe this story.

Is it just me or is she wearing an outfit similar to the one she wore on The View?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

MJonmind

On the view she's wearing a white shirt with a black vest.

Here's MJ's right index finger, or goldfinger.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will find where she is wearing a similar outfit, I know I've seen it before. Perhaps it's a white shirt with suspenders.

Edit: I have looked all over the place and I was mistaken. I think you were right it's the white shirt, black vest and yes she is wearing suspenders with that outfit and maybe that's what I was thinking of.  :oops:
Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:36:42 PM by Mish1981
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

grossomodo

My question is: WHO TOOK THE PICTURE?  ???/  Not the doctor,  for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

On the view she's wearing a white shirt with a black vest.

Here's MJ's right index finger, or goldfinger.

This is making it difficult for me to move down the page!  :oops:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

La Toya Jackson

Agreed! If I could describe any body part of mine to be 'excrutiating' I'd go to the hospital in my pajamas. I wouldn't be dressed to go to an Award show. And I know La Toya is a flashy, high class gal but come on! An infection is a serious thing. You can die from an infection!! My make up and hair would be the last thing on my mind. And how can you even do your hair with a swollen finger (which doesn't look swollen in this pic).

I really hope I'm not sounding too harsh, but La Toya should know by now that we judge her every public move.
Toya, if you're finger is hurt I apologize. Please understand where I'm coming from. I love you and get well soon.
 bearhug

Not only she is dressed to go clubbing (figure of speech) she even has make up on.. When I am in pain, and need to go to the hospital, I do not wear any makeup that is for sure. I understand what you are saying themoonisdancing. I do feel for her though, I had an infection on my finger once and it is very painful.
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:52:54 AM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

La Toya Jackson

bearhug

Not only she is dressed to go clubbing (figure of speech) she even has make up on.. When I am in pain, and need to go to the hospital, I do not wear any makeup that is for sure. I understand what you are saying themoonisdancing. I do feel for her though, I had an infection on my finger once and it is very painful.

We still heard nothing from her?!
I'LL CHECK TWITTER
QUICK TO THE BAT MOBILE!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

....LOL.....

Ok I'm back!
She tweeted about hot tamales, meetings and Happy Labor Day.
No further about her finger other than what we already know. It may have been an insect bite.
Guess its another big mystery. Hope she feels better if its at all necessary!
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My question is: WHO TOOK THE PICTURE?  ???/  Not the doctor,  for sure!

I was wondering the same thing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions