all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I hope this was not posted, I checked did not find anything, if it is posted please lock the thread

Prosecutors want to delay disclosure of coroner and fire department records on Michael Jackson’s death to parties in a civil suit to prevent information leaks to the media before the trial of Conrad Murray. In documents filed Wednesday, Deputy District Attorneys David Walgren and Deborah Brazil said media leaks would be inevitable if the reports are released for the civil case, in which Lloyd’s of London is suing entertainment giant AEG Live over the insurance policy for Michael’s ill-fated concert series.

The prosecutors asked that materials including Michael’s autopsy photos remain sealed until the conclusion of the involuntary manslaughter trial for Conrad Murray. Noting that Murray’s case has received “significant, unrelenting media attention,” they said any media leaks also would complicate jury selection for that criminal trial, which begins September 8th.

Prosecutors predicted that those with access to the evidence would be offered money for any information. They also said some of the material sought in the lawsuit may never be admitted in evidence at the criminal trial. Lloyd’s had insured Michael for $17.5 million for the shows. The insurer is challenging payment of the policy, saying they did not know Michael was taking drugs before he died of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:36:44 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal