all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

LOS ANGELES — US prosecutors want a judge to delay releasing key records on Michael Jackson's 2009 death to insurers, until after the upcoming trial of the late pop icon's doctor, newly filed documents show.
Insurers Lloyd's of London filed suit against concert promoters AEG Live in Los Angeles in June, seeking $17.5 million in compensation for the cancelation of a series of London shows Jackson was rehearsing for shortly before he died.
But the District Attorney's office on Wednesday filed a request at the LA Superior Court seeking to delay the release of fire department and coroner's office records to lawyers handling civil litigation for the insurers.
The DA's office is worried that sensitive records could be leaked to the media if they are turned over to the insurers' lawyers before the start later this month of the manslaughter trial of Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray.
"The (prosecution's) pending criminal case against Conrad Murray regarding the death of Michael Jackson has received significant, unrelenting media attention," the DA's filing says.
"Because of the heightened media interest surrounding this case, it is more likely that a leak to the media or a similar compromise in the confidentiality of these documents would occur."
Documents and photos related to Jackson's death "have significant value to the media," it says.
The insurers claim they were not told the singer was taking drugs before he died on June 25, 2009, at age 50, from an overdose of a powerful sedative he was taking to help him sleep.
Murray, accused of giving Jackson a fatal dose of propofol, is due to go on trial for manslaughter in late September. Jury selection for the long-awaited court case is due to start next Thursday, September 8.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Now, this is interesting, what the hell they are scared about to be revealed to the media. Gotta read to the end later. thnks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

It is the same news your first publish todos4loveandbelieve, i do not look, :oops:   can delete or merge :?:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so when they us the title us prosecutors are they refering to someone other than the prosecutors in california?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

It is the same news your first publish todos4loveandbelieve, i do not look, :oops:   can delete or merge :?:

If it was  posted this before  I am sorry, I thought I didn't they can lock this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

The DA's office is worried that sensitive records could be leaked to the media if they are turned over to the insurers' lawyers before the start later this month of the manslaughter trial of Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray.
"The (prosecution's) pending criminal case against Conrad Murray regarding the death of Michael Jackson has received significant, unrelenting media attention," the DA's filing says.
"Because of the heightened media interest surrounding this case, it is more likely that a leak to the media or a similar compromise in the confidentiality of these documents would occur."
Documents and photos related to Jackson's death "have significant value to the media," it says.

I am not sure if this BS comes form media or from prosecutors, but I don't buy this. What  lawyer has to do with media and manslaughter case. Prosecutors better say what  really bothers them to be leaked....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions