Sarahli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, there's the, "a sucker is born every minute".  Did everyone get their money back with the TII, 02 concerts?
We simply can't verify the dividing line between the evil greedy people surrounding MJ, and his actual hoax.

Bec
Matthew 10:8
New International Version (NIV)

8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
Footnotes:
1. Matthew 10:8 The Greek word traditionally translated leprosy was used for various diseases affecting the skin
Good connection! Interesting that 'Michael' is pre-vitilago MJ.  Did something truly miraculous take place? Do we still BELIEVE in miracles? Did hoax and miracle from God come together?

Interesting indeed because I thought about that the first time I saw the "Michael" album cover...we could possibly hmm...witness a real Miracle. I actually told to myself "oh boy Michael is going to come back like that hence why "the eyes have it""LOL. (no appropriate smiley available).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

my first post in the new forum yay!
The thing i don't like about this ''tribute'' is that you have to donate first, and you are not sure to have a ticket...So you give money BEFORE...and they said on the Michael Forever Tribute, the more you donate, the more you have a chance to get a ticket...So if they decide to canceled the show 2 days before, all the donation you give is it going to be refund?? or they can said: You donate for charity it's you choice...

Sounds like a scam to me,but just thinking out loud,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my first post in the new forum yay!
The thing i don't like about this ''tribute'' is that you have to donate first, and you are not sure to have a ticket...So you give money BEFORE...and they said on the Michael Forever Tribute, the more you donate, the more you have a chance to get a ticket...So if they decide to canceled the show 2 days before, all the donation you give is it going to be refund?? or they can said: You donate for charity it's you choice...

Sounds like a scam to me,but just thinking out loud,

While I admit their tactics on getting ticket sales are extremely off, I do like what they are trying to do (I think).  I wonder if this is a scam how they were able to get Katherine in on it. She has a lawyer right? I would think before she signed up to join with Globalive she would of had her lawyer or someone for that matter read through what exactly what the procedures were. Perhaps I'm wrong about that.

I wonder how they are going to do this if the people that are purchasing these "tickets" have to jump threw hoops just to get them. If I were an artist I wouldn't want to sign up for this event!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

suspicious mind

so is this globle live bunch connected to the two people that posters were asking randy questions about katherine's association with when he was on twitter a while back ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
So basically this announcement was made (on a 777 date) to drop some hoax hints.

But don't make it too obvious for people, gotta have Jermaine and Randy saying "oh no you didn't!"

There has to be contradiction everywhere. Family never agrees with each other. They wanted to make a tribute but Randy and Jermaine didn't. Most of them say that Michael was murdered but Katherine says he wasn't. I remember what Teddy said about Michael. "Michael lives for controversy." ;)

I don't think this tribute is going to happen. Let's wait and see what they will say on the second announcement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder if Mann had a hand in this?  And I, not unlike a few others, will believe it when I see it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

I wonder if Mann had a hand in this?  And I, not unlike a few others, will believe it when I see it. 

is he still in the picture? i have not heard him mentioned in a while
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think there is more to Cardiff than the “Cardiff Giant”.

Cardiff is the capital of Wales and Princess Diana was the Princess of Wales whilst married to Prince Charles, the current Prince of Wales.   Mohamed Al Fayed, the father of Dodi who was killed in the car crash with Princess Diana on the 31st August 1997, erected a statue of Michael on April 3rd 2011. This was also Paris’ Birthday and Dodo 400th Birthday.
It is the same Mohamed Al Fayed who financed Unlawful Killing, the documentary that examines an alleged cover-up over the death of Princess Diana and first aired during the Cannes Film Festival this year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzmk1E6QmE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmaNKDB5GI&NR=1[/youtube]

On the 22nd July 2011, the Express (A NON MURDOCH Newspaper) published an article stating that “TWO of Britain’s leading former police officers are wanted for questioning over allegations that they withheld crucial evidence about the car crash which killed Princess Diana. A French judge wants to ask ex-Yard chief Lord Condon and Sir David Veness why they failed to disclose the existence of a note in which she predicted her assassination.”
Express Article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let’s also remember that during the tribute concert announcement, it was stated that the Tribute Concert will serve as a memory of Michael’s life and will benefit three charities - AIDS Project L.A., a cancer charity, and The Prince's Trust.
On July 16th 1988, Michael Meets Princess Diana and Prince Charles in Wembley prior to performing a bit later. He Donated $450,000 to a number of charities including the Prince’s trust.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C4NoIybM1M [/youtube]

Globalive stated that they were to open a TRUST for Michael’s Children and it was made very clear that the charity pledge would be formally audited (with  a hint that charity donations were not always made best use of)
This later made me think that maybe, just maybe, the Prince’s Trust was not as efficient a charity as it claimed to be, pointing the fingers to the Future King POOR judgement.
And indeed, the Prince’s Trust does not appear to make the most of the donations received:
- A £20million loan taken on a property saddles the foundation with serious dates. The foundation has admitted it has already had to stump up £5million - which could have gone to other worthy causes - in a bid to reduce the debt.
Reference - Daily Mail 9/10/10: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- The Prince’s Foundation for Integrated Health to be shut down after fraud investigation.
Reference - Times 5/1/2010: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will stop here as there are many more articles that underline what are at best error of judgements in the handling of the Prince’s charitable foundations!

So is the Welsh Connection pointing at Princess Diana and the British Monarchy (through its future King, the Prince of Wales)?

With L.O.V.E  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MJonmind

Thanks for all your work in putting your post together, TheRunningGirl! These Cardiff links are pretty clear to me. What I also found interesting is that Pierce Morgan clearly believes the Monarchy was behind the killing of Princess Diana. He has replaced Larry King's position and did an awesome job of interviewing people close to Michael, clearly a fan of his. He's a good man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions